Sep 9, 2021
Nothing Wrong with website expect image related issue. Stop using anti-virus they are the real cause of virus. Avast is known to create it's own virus to justify it's constant need to end user, Quick heal is no good too. By the way antivirus don't let user access pirates sites.
Most of anti-virus are in contract with All windows platform to stop sharing on online contant and support buying(USE TOR BROWSER IF YOU LIKE).
God damn pc slows down because to these anti virus. Have you ever install Mcaff anti virus over avast every file of avast type .dat .daa are fucking cache for hard drive.

Used cc cleaner and saved 7.2 gb hard disk and pc works as new. Fuck AV.

It won't be that long.
So update is coming this month right ?

Last edited:

Chrisojj

May 21, 2017
any one please share full saves...
Rather than ignore you or tell you to do a search ill point you to the post I found having done the same (mainly cos I had to search several pages and use different terms).

This post here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-10-1-ch-10-phillygames.25739/post-6531749

Has several routes and playthroughs for chapters 9 and 10.

I lost all my saves when I had to reinstall windows and it would be cool if these saves were linked in the first post for others in similar situations.

Looking forward to the new chapter, hoping for some hot Shalon scenes. :D

pig_benis

Jul 6, 2020
He used to release new updates the same time as BADIK, now BADIK is releasing the second update before COBD's last. And just compare the amount of content their releases contain.. Phillygames def on a decline in terms of speed and even content. Doesn't it feel so vanilla and PC compared to the start of COBD where it felt edgy and raw? Just IMHO btw.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Philly has most definitely hit a declined. He used to update his game between 4 or 5 months, with like a hour or an hour and a half(which isn't much compared to other full time devs, but whatever.)of new content. But now his updates take longer with the same amount of content.

Reactions: elbro

4KIN0RII

Nov 1, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, he had problems with Covid so it took a while to finish renderings and animations, and according to one of his testers, the game is still undergoing tests.

But soon the game will be released.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Philly's fans despising DPC.
DPC's fans describing Philly as some random ICSTOR wannabe.

The fact remains that both DPC and Philly are the best adult-game devs that I have seen, and that their projects are the absolute best to me, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. DPC having an edge over Philly at the moment, in my opinion.

Stop being ridiculous and think twice before you write laughable shit: Philly a milker, Dr Pink Cuck... Jesus christ...

philly is a part time dev he has a regular job
No, he doesn't. It's been long since he became a full-time game developer.

Jan 23, 2022
Just now posted on Philly's Patreon

Unlocked

Just a Quick Update

Hey guys, strange week and it certainly had its impact on work. Regardless, past that, the new chapter is now in proofing and letting that happen. I have gone through it a few times and everything is looking good.

I originally thought last week I would release but that will be this week. Apologies for the wait, but it is on the final stage.
As always guys, stay awesome.

Philly

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021

Unlocked

Just a Quick Update

Hey guys, strange week and it certainly had its impact on work. Regardless, past that, the new chapter is now in proofing and letting that happen. I have gone through it a few times and everything is looking good.

I originally thought last week I would release but that will be this week. Apologies for the wait, but it is on the final stage.

Philly
Thanks for the info.
Maybe tomorrow since it's weekend?

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Unlocked

Just a Quick Update

Philly
Today is Saturday in Americas, which means today is the last day of this week. Tomorrow is Sunday and the first day of a new week. Last hope the new update will be released tomorrow or Monday.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Today is Saturday in Americas, which means today is the last day of this week. Tomorrow is Sunday and the first day of a new week. Last hope the new update will be released tomorrow or Monday.
For you Brazilians and Portuguese, Sunday (Domingo, a primeira feira, right?) is the first day of the week.
But for most of the world Sunday is the last day of every week.

I'm confused by Philly's message. What did he mean by last week and this week?
Does he mean that he intented to release the update during the last week of February but he didn't make it, and now he wants to release it today Saturday or tomorrow Sunday? That would technically be "this week." Anything from Monday onwards would be "next week."

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes