Jan 23, 2022
So anyway, who's excited about the next update :HideThePain:
Yeah as we get closer to the end, I think the angst and excitement is only going to grow. Last we left our beloved hero, he met up with Vic at her foster parent's house talking about Gloria, Meredith, and super soldiers after having a little clinic romp with Katie (well, my MC at least)

It'll be interesting to see what happens in C11 now that Vic has finally seen the light.

Do they band together to stop Meredith and the Red Moon? We saw the "Pit Twins" in a recent dev update, what part do they have to play in this? Is the Pit and Little Big now allies in the fight to save their way of life and fight back against the view on how society sees them and does your behavior in the Pit affect their decision?

So many unanswered questions going into the final chapters and I for one can't wait to see what happens.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It was over a month for quarantine in the US
Not quite. Philly left for his vacation after the November 6 dev diary; it was supposed to last one week. On November 20, he explained he got COVID earlier that week and was trapped in quarantine. On December 4 he had returned a few days earlier. So approximately from November 13 to December 4 - 21 days.

So anyway, who's excited about the next update :HideThePain:
Definitely me. Chapter 10 had a hell of a cliffhanger! And while I'm a Katie man, I did miss Chandra.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Me, I am Vic's and Shanlon's man. I was missing Victoria, but now I am almost sure I can have her in my arms again.:love::p
Also, I am anxious to finally meet the misterious no name woman. I wonder what kind of deal Victoria made with her in the alternative path?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
has some strange obsession with mc age to be lesser than all girls i just don't get it and dont wanna
In his other game every LI was younger :WaitWhat: Even in this one you have a few milfs but the rest are either his age or like 2 years older tops

But that's enough off-topic, you seem strangely obsessed with him to be complaining about him in another game thread. It is disrespectful towards Philly

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How old is the MC anyway? I don't remember the game ever tell you about it but I guess around thirty something. In that case. How do you know if the girls is younger or older? The only girl that could possibly be older than him is Madame ( Venus boss. I forgot her name) and maybe Victoria or Shannon?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
How old is the MC anyway? I don't remember the game ever tell you about it but I guess around thirty something. In that case. How do you know if the girls is younger or older?
well the game doesn't directly tell you,but philly got asked that question during q&a and I think he said mc was something like 36.He also gave the ages of a few girls.I can't be bothered to check it to know for sure because it's a part of 3h long video.
To me,Gloria is 18,Chandra and Abby are 18-19,Ellen and Katie are somewhere between 28-32 MC is 36 as philly said, Vic and Shanlon are around mc's age,Meredith might be a little older,around or a little over 40.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Well, since you've touched on this subject, and as you're a game tester, I'd like to talk with you about a specific dialogue in the game, which is impossible to achieve so far. I will explain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This dialog line is located in the "ch7meredith" file. The dialog line asks for "v_score >=4". The issue is, it is not possible to get 4 scores to get that line, because to reach the "ch7meredithsex" label(where this dialogue is located), it is required to the player have 3 scores or less.

See for yourself.
Wait, are you supposed to be able to have sex with Meredith?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Wait, are you supposed to be able to have sex with Meredith?
No. That's the scene you get with Victoria in the spellbound path if you don't disable the bug. She comes to MC's apartment and tells the story of how Meredith used her to get the Police mechs contract

Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How old is the MC anyway? I don't remember the game ever tell you about it but I guess around thirty something. In that case. How do you know if the girls is younger or older? The only girl that could possibly be older than him is Madame ( Venus boss. I forgot her name) and maybe Victoria or Shannon?
well the game doesn't directly tell you,but philly got asked that question during q&a and I think he said mc was something like 36.He also gave the ages of a few girls.I can't be bothered to check it to know for sure because it's a part of 3h long video.
To me,Gloria is 18,Chandra and Abby are 18-19,Ellen and Katie are somewhere between 28-32 MC is 36 as philly said, Vic and Shanlon are around mc's age,Meredith might be a little older,around or a little over 40.
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-10-1-ch-10-phillygames.25739/post-3489635

Jan 23, 2022
well Katie and Victoria are quite shocking tbh. Vic looks much older imo,and Katie being only 24? that would mean she barely finished her degree,which is possible,but i got the feeling she's an established doctor who worked with the mc for some time before the start of the game.
I'm not surprised by Katie's age to be honest. I always figured she was mid 20s or so. Vic definitely looks older, to me, she looks older than Sonja.

Thought Gloria was 22 or so. Ellen looks younger, but she's Asian, and in certain scenes or with facial expressions she looks younger.

Doesn't matter really, just nice to know.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes