BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
"Jailbait" doesn't mean she's not legal. "Jailbait" means she looks younger than she is. I've known a lot of "jailbait" girls, especially during college parties where they dress up like they were mid-20s, looked around 16 and were actually 18. Plus, doesn't the game have the *legal* advised all characters are above 18 or some shit? Yeah, that alove makes it canon Abby is at least 18 yo. But you're free to imagine her as 16-17.

By the way, this update is sure taking a while to be tested... Getting a little impatient GNL.
There aren't underage characters in Philly's games....nor will there ever be.

JayZeee

Oct 6, 2021
If Gloria is 18 years old, that would mean she is 16 in the flashback/shared dream where you almost sleep with her.

orbital38

Jun 3, 2019
Generally I am patient when it comes to new updates because yeah we are getting it here for free but since I am only really interested in Chandra who only sits at 2 (3 if you want to be generous and count the very first scene of the game) and hasn't gotten any for 4 updates or something (too lazy to look it up) which equates to over 1.5 years (I am being generous here I think) and after getting Jebaited from a preview and expecting a scene last update, this has been a very frustrating wait.

download.jpg

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
This thread is gonna end up in flames if Chandra ends up as a glorified cameo in the next update.
Ya, been very disappointed with her development so far. Not just the lack of xxx scenes, but just the overall lack of relationship development, there's been basically none. An occasional cameo as you noted and that's about it. Katie's had good development as an example and I think for us Chandra fans it'd be nice to have some of that for us as well.

Jan 23, 2022
Ya, been very disappointed with her development so far. Not just the lack of xxx scenes, but just the overall lack of relationship development, there's been basically none. An occasional cameo as you noted and that's about it. Katie's had good development as an example and I think for us Chandra fans it'd be nice to have some of that for us as well.
Like I said under my last account, I feel really bad for Chandy fans. She's cute, feisty, bratty, all of it, and has taken a far back seat to nearly everyone else. She definitely needs some worthwhile air time, doesn't even have to be a lewd scene, just something notable; worry, concern, conversation, something that goes beyond 4 or 5 renders.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Like I said under my last account, I feel really bad for Chandy fans. She's cute, feisty, bratty, all of it, and has taken a far back seat to nearly everyone else. She definitely needs some worthwhile air time, doesn't even have to be a lewd scene, just something notable; worry, concern, conversation, something that goes beyond 4 or 5 renders.
Yep exactly. I've been wanting to see some actual relationship development for a bit with her. Some actual romantic / kissing / meaningful relationship development is what I'd like to see. Obviously more xxx scenes are great, as I think she's sexy as fuck, but definitely need the other side of it now as well.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Generally I am patient when it comes to new updates because yeah we are getting it here for free but since I am only really interested in Chandra who only sits at 2 (3 if you want to be generous and count the very first scene of the game) and hasn't gotten any for 4 updates or something (too lazy to look it up) which equates to over 1.5 years (I am being generous here I think) and after getting Jebaited from a preview and expecting a scene last update, this has been a very frustrating wait.

View attachment 1695339
This thread is gonna end up in flames if Chandra ends up as a glorified cameo in the next update.
Sheesh, let's stop with the negativity. It'll bring us bad luck. :(

ch3subway36.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm completely amazed at some people's perceptions of the character's ages. But I guess everyone has had their own experiences and therefore sees things through their very own glasses.

Except for Ellen, who I thought was a bit younger, every other character in the cast represents their age.

Victoria 30-some or even older? Really? :oops: Victoria looks in her late 20s, maybe around 30, but that's it.
How the hell can she look older than Sonja? I don't understand.

Gloria is an 18 yo who looks like an 18yo. Chandra and Abby also look like 18yos, maybe closer to 20.
Abby looks like she's 16? Abby, really? o_O

Then the MC being in his 40s... People, we don't see his full face (thank god) but we catch a glimpse of his chin, mouth and cheeks every once in a while. If anything, he looks closer to 30 than to the 34-35 years old that Philly said to be his age.

As for Katie, she's clearly in her mid 20s. She's by no means closer to Victoria's age, let alone Ellen or Sonja.
People need to pay more attention to the story: she's exceptionally gifted, completed her studies at a young age and DOESN'T HAVE A LICENCE ANY MORE. She lost it after some still unknown event, probably connected with her devotion to the destitute of LA.

Finally, Philly didn't mention Shanlon. My bet is she's younger than the MC (about 32 or so).

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes