Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Indie is not the right way to put it. Looking at the facility, it would get shut down just on account of it.
Board never lets anything to function unless they have the papers. All medics are private practice.
They are contracted for clinic duty, or medical care, or own practice, but they have to be in order.
If we are talking a medical board deciding if they mean anything to the establishment should they let
poor representations of their craft keep getting slugs outta muties, she would be out of work any second now.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Indie is not the right way to put it. Looking at the facility, it would get shut down just on account of it.
Board never lets anything to function unless they have the papers. All medics are private practice.
They are contracted for clinic duty, or medical care, or own practice, but they have to be in order.
If we are talking a medical board deciding if they mean anything to the establishment should they let
poor representations of their craft keep getting slugs outta muties, she would be out of work any second now.
As of now, due to the situation she was forced into, she's definitely out of work. But I don't think she's lost her license which is what the OP asserted for some reason.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
As of now, due to the situation she was forced into, she's definitely out of work. But I don't think she's lost her license which is what the OP asserted for some reason.
Yeah, she still has a license. She's afraid of losing it when they go into the precinct in Lakewood back in chapter 2. She just was fired from hospital (probably) maybe because she tried to help some people she shouldn't have helped according to rules, but that's it.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I have a feeling with this update that good old Philly is testing the limits of his patreon followers awesomeness.
To be honest, I hope its worth the while. I mean it always is, but this time around it might be taking just that tad "too long", and the recent (feels like a delayed) beta proofing isn't helping.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I can't believe I am close to see my Victoria in my arms again! :love: Philly, please hurry up, because the suspense is killing me!:eek:
All I can have in my mind right now is me taking off her bra and pants. :cool::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
To be honest, I hope its worth the while. I mean it always is, but this time around it might be taking just that tad "too long", and the recent (feels like a delayed) beta proofing isn't helping.
Don't worry.....won't feel a "delayed" beta proofing ever again. LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CHAD-MAN

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Don't worry.....won't feel a "delayed" beta proofing ever again. LOL
Dont take my comments the wrong way :ROFLMAO: its just the withdrawal of good stuff coming out and the constant build of antecipation of a new update on the horizon. I do thank you for at least giving me/us some (undeserving) feedback on the progress, you didn't have to do it but you've put up with our... impatience... and gave us some tranquility.

EDIT: I can see how my comment can give the impression I am blaming or pointing fingers at the testers even with my "feels like", but I assure you, I am not. You guys do the hard work and spoil yourselves by making sure we're not playing a buggy mess like some other untested and shipped AVNs out there.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya it's not the testers' fault. Philly's update weeks back gave the impression the game would release relatively soon after that and as we've seen that has not been the case.

Reactions: agn25

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, she still has a license. She's afraid of losing it when they go into the precinct in Lakewood back in chapter 2. She just was fired from hospital (probably) maybe because she tried to help some people she shouldn't have helped according to rules, but that's it.
I stand corrected then. I honestly believed I had read something along the lines of "I have no license to lose anyway" or something like that.
She was indeed fired from her "official" job for reasons still unknown.

Jan 23, 2022
I stand corrected then. I honestly believed I had read something along the lines of "I have no license to lose anyway" or something like that.
She was indeed fired from her "official" job for reasons still unknown.
She did say that...here.. always count on me with the screenies...especially when it comes to Katie

1647033334322.png

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes