Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Chandra's look was a good choice to show the game's setting. You don't need to spoil the book on its cover. Plus you can bang her already in Chapter 1, so hardly a misleading picture
I agree. She's kind of the only character with a fitting look for the scifi setting. The main characters look rather plain in comparison and a girl with horns might give the wrong impression.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
In his other game every LI was younger :WaitWhat: Even in this one you have a few milfs but the rest are either his age or like 2 years older tops

But that's enough off-topic, you seem strangely obsessed with him to be complaining about him in another game thread. It is disrespectful towards Philly
stop dik sucking by proxy

GhostBloodakaGB

May 18, 2018
I'm completely amazed at some people's perceptions of the character's ages. But I guess everyone has had their own experiences and therefore sees things through their very own glasses.

Except for Ellen, who I thought was a bit younger, every other character in the cast represents their age.

Victoria 30-some or even older? Really? :oops: Victoria looks in her late 20s, maybe around 30, but that's it.
How the hell can she look older than Sonja? I don't understand.

Gloria is an 18 yo who looks like an 18yo. Chandra and Abby also look like 18yos, maybe closer to 20.
Abby looks like she's 16? Abby, really? o_O

Then the MC being in his 40s... People, we don't see his full face (thank god) but we catch a glimpse of his chin, mouth and cheeks every once in a while. If anything, he looks closer to 30 than to the 34-35 years old that Philly said to be his age.

As for Katie, she's clearly in her mid 20s. She's by no means closer to Victoria's age, let alone Ellen or Sonja.
People need to pay more attention to the story: she's exceptionally gifted, completed her studies at a young age and DOESN'T HAVE A LICENCE ANY MORE. She lost it after some still unknown event, probably connected with her devotion to the destitute of LA.

Finally, Philly didn't mention Shanlon. My bet is she's younger than the MC (about 32 or so).
wait Hol up.HOW old is Ellen and Sonja? I always put Ellen at late 20s, early 30s. And Sonja as mid 30s to upper.

GhostBloodakaGB

May 18, 2018
What's never going to happen? Him revealing MC's face? I hope he doesn't. There's a few VNs I stopped playing because I felt like I was seeing an MC's face more than I was seeing my LI's face. (Intertwined comes to mind in that aspect)
It also helps for role play, the MC can be kind of who you want in your mind. Not one that is already pre defined.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Eish, the code go all screwed up or the update kills the saves? Can't figure what bug delays an update so much and I dont recall ever happening before with Philly.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Eish, the code go all screwed up or the update kills the saves? Can't figure what bug delays an update so much and I dont recall ever happening before with Philly.
Nothing crazy this time either....little bit of score checks and a few bugs to squash. Mostly done...waiting on some final passes of proofreading.

The reason you don't recall it happening before with Philly was because there wasn't transparency in the beta process (obviously wasn't worth it and probably won't bother doing it again going forward). This is typical for the amount of time once we actually start.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I've made up my mind. If the update isn't released until Saturday, I'm going to make a trip to Canada and I'm taking a bottle of 'cachaça' to Philly. One glass of it is enough for him to work happier and faster. :p :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jan 23, 2022
I've made up my mind. If the update isn't released until Saturday, I'm going to make a trip to Canada and I'm taking a bottle of 'cachaça' to Philly. One glass of it is enough for him to work happier and faster. :p :LOL::ROFLMAO:
As much as I am a patient person, I'm going crazy wanting to play this new update. Just did my Katie run the other day, don't expect much of her in this one though, but I'm just excited to have another chapter to run through, then rinse and repeat for C12, which is going to feel even longer.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
wait Hol up.HOW old is Ellen and Sonja? I always put Ellen at late 20s, early 30s. And Sonja as mid 30s to upper.
The link to the post commenting on the characters' ages is in the previous page.
But it's more or less as you said: Ellen about 32, Sonja about 35.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
As for Katie, she's clearly in her mid 20s. She's by no means closer to Victoria's age, let alone Ellen or Sonja.
People need to pay more attention to the story: she's exceptionally gifted, completed her studies at a young age and DOESN'T HAVE A LICENCE ANY MORE. She lost it after some still unknown event, probably connected with her devotion to the destitute of LA.
Where or when did she (or the game) say she lost her license? According to her bio, she does contract work and runs a non-profit medical facility. Both of which requires a medical license to practice. And she even implies she has one to lose in Chapter 2. screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes