Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
lol don't listen to this guy. She will just be turned into a man after being exposed to chemicals and steal all your girls...
Don't listen to this guy. She will kill the MC and sell Gloria to Meredith, because se works secretly for her.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022
There's one in the beginning, Chapter 2 I think, where the MC basically dominates and breaks her then there's the threesome scene later in the game with Shanlon & Teri with the MC

Those are the two I know off the top of my head. Don't know if there are more than that though

Reactions: NukaCola

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Can you romance Sonja?
As above, you can be in good (actually great) terms with her, and then bang her once. I believe though that she will be one of the possible good endings. It makes a lot of sense on a narrative base. MC and her just never stop to have a relationship, just not sexual or romantic, and they clearly care a lot for each other. What set them apart were the events of the infamous mission, but now they are finding out more about it, they are having a better understanding of what happened and they have less and less reasons to blame each other. They both are on a redemption path and they are going through together. Therefore a reconciliation ending is totally sound.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
And you know just a follow up on Shanlon - so far in the story we've seen MC basically play along with her desire to be dominated and smacked around. I'd kinda like to see MC force her to temporarily assume a submissive role in a different way - instead of one where she's being degraded, etc. I'd like to see her roleplay as a good wife / girlfriend where she can't behave as her usual bitch self and has to force herself to act sweet, nice, innocent, etc (lol) - maybe I'm alone in this but just because of what a personality flip it would be for her, I'd love to see it.

Last edited:

Derpyyz

Sep 7, 2020
As above, you can be in good (actually great) terms with her, and then bang her once. I believe though that she will be one of the possible good endings. It makes a lot of sense on a narrative base. MC and her just never stop to have a relationship, just not sexual or romantic, and they clearly care a lot for each other. What set them apart were the events of the infamous mission, but now they are finding out more about it, they are having a better understanding of what happened and they have less and less reasons to blame each other. They both are on a redemption path and they are going through together. Therefore a reconciliation ending is totally sound.
Thank you!

Reactions: Machete

Bhul ga

Jul 31, 2019
Dayum, last update was in August, its almost March, 6 whole months for the update, couldve completed the whole sem, doing some courses, wouldve made some career out of it, all during the time he completes the potion of this project

Finisher69

Feb 22, 2020
Dayum, last update was in August, its almost March, 6 whole months for the update, couldve completed the whole sem, doing some courses, wouldve made some career out of it, all during the time he completes the potion of this project
If this feels like hell. Then check out the update frquency of Jessica O Neil's Hard News. 6 months for around 300 renders.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes