PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is this true or was this a april's fools joke? :unsure:
Of the options available to DL this game, I trust Mega (I actually pay for Mega), Pixeldrain, WorkUpload and GoFile. Racaty is alright as well but slow as watching tortoises mate... Yeah... it's slow. GoFile isn't much faster. If I were on Mac I would avoid that Anonfile link as well. Try Mega (especially if you are a paid member, 5 GBP, around $6 USD per month for a TB of transfer and over 400 GB of secure cloud storage through Mega) or use MixDrop. AnonFile and UploadHaven have gone Torrent only DL and their ads can contain harmful stuff. I won't touch either service now. So, if you are looking for this game on Mac, try Mega (which I highly recommend) or MixDrop. MixDrop is slow yet secure as far as I can tell. I've used it a few times for misc. video DL's from the new Video Collections pages. All the services that I recommended in this message have been safe and secure with no undesirable content detected... just a few ads displayed on the site itself that were just your average benign ads not virus or spyware laden stuff like some other sites I have seen and now avoid like the plague. Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: cr0sswise

Johny bhaiya

Jul 3, 2019
hey guys, it's been a while last time i played it. can anyone update me how much content is added. Last scene i remember was everyone was heading to some building. it was end of any episode.

Reactions: PapaPhat

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
hey guys, it's been a while last time i played it. can anyone update me how much content is added. Last scene i remember was everyone was heading to some building. it was end of any episode.
Currently we are at Chapter 11, so it would be Content = 11 - the chapter you ended. On the OP you can also check the number of renders & animations since then.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone got a good guestimate on when chapter 12 will be out? Know 11 was only out recently but this ish is crack so looking to get my fix soon to stop the shakes :LOL:
My best guess, given the rate of release thusfar, is mid-late May at best-anyone care to guess me wrong? Please tell me I’m wrong and that it’s sooner haha

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Anyone got a good guestimate on when chapter 12 will be out? Know 11 was only out recently but this ish is crack so looking to get my fix soon to stop the shakes :LOL:
My best guess, given the rate of release thusfar, is mid-late May at best-anyone care to guess me wrong? Please tell me I’m wrong and that it’s sooner haha
May? Not a chance, my sweet summer child https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v1-11-0-ch-11-phillygames.25739/post-7849675

Mid-late summer, at least.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
It never ends..........

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Around 4 months between releases. So better go to a detox clinic. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mar 24, 2022
Strange question: is it possible to play this game while remaining chaste, or close to it? Are there many unavoidable sex scenes?
I'm pretty sure everything is avoidable, like most VNs. I don't know of many people that do "virgin runs" (my own term for them) but I'm nearly 100% sure you can avoid everything. You have the choice to pork or not to pork.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Thank you so much for your replies!!! I really appreciate it.

I'm pretty sure everything is avoidable, like most VNs. I don't know of many people that do "virgin runs" (my own term for them) but I'm nearly 100% sure you can avoid everything. You have the choice to pork or not to pork.
That's good to hear. Thank you for helping me, despite my intentions being difficult to understand :D I had to drop Pale Carnations because it was way too centered around the sex, with it predominantly being unavoidable.

Mar 24, 2022
Thank you so much for your replies!!! I really appreciate it.

That's good to hear. Thank you for helping me, despite my intentions being difficult to understand :D I had to drop Pale Carnations because it was way too centered around the sex, with it predominantly being unavoidable.
Nah I understand. This is not so much centered around sex as other VNs are. It's part of the story, yeah, but it's not overdone. I'm not a "bang 'em all" player in these games, and I think the sexual content is well done in this game as it fits in with each girl's route.

It's not like NLT games where every other scene is a near full-on orgy. Some scenes in this game are romantic and passionate, while others are just downright nasty, but it fits in well with the story and the setting.

Good luck if you're going to do this. I know I couldn't. I have my girl in this game, and I've never strayed.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Nah I understand. This is not so much centered around sex as other VNs are. It's part of the story, yeah, but it's not overdone. I'm not a "bang 'em all" player in these games, and I think the sexual content is well done in this game as it fits in with each girl's route.

It's not like NLT games where every other scene is a near full-on orgy. Some scenes in this game are romantic and passionate, while others are just downright nasty, but it fits in well with the story and the setting.

Good luck if you're going to do this. I know I couldn't. I have my girl in this game, and I've never strayed.
I appreciate that description!

And thanks for the well wishes, that's part of why I'm doing this :D to see if I can be a virtuous man! Lol

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes