cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
while remaining "virgin" (mc was married few years so he isn't virgin) is possible it wouldn't make sense and could mean missing some story.

Reactions: PapaPhat
Mar 24, 2022
while remaining "virgin" (mc was married few years so he isn't virgin) is possible it wouldn't make sense and could mean missing some story.
I know he's not. I don't know how or when I came up with the term, but I haven't actually used the term in the forums or on Discord on a long while. To me, it's just a no-sex run

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know he's not. I don't know how or when I came up with the term, but I haven't actually used the term in the forums or on Discord on a long while. To me, it's just a no-sex run
it is possible but you might miss some story.

if you actually want to run virgin mc then i'd suggest casual desire.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Thank you guys!! And yup, I know in Being A DIK the player character isn't a virgin either, but that's why I said chaste run instead of virgin :)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Strange question: is it possible to play this game while remaining chaste, or close to it? Are there many unavoidable sex scenes?
With my workflow walkthrough you can rapidly see with a glance that most scenes are avoidable and also plan which route to take to miss as few content as possible. Be careful some decisions will lead to automatic scenes later on (like taking Ellen to the party).

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I have an unofficial through Ch10 I believe (attached). I'm not sure if I've seen one for Ch11 yet, if anyone has one please feel free to post it.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
City of Broken Dreamers v1.11.1 walkthrough
I was going through your guide and double checking some stuff since I'm making a spreadsheet to plan different playthroughs and I found some wrong/missing stat changes in Ch3 when you encounter Victoria in Meredith's office.

The part where it says:
(if Victoria Score >= 2 and you had sex with Victoria in chapter 1, you get the branching)
You're doing your job / There is more to you / Best to keep your enemies close
< if you picked 'There is more to you' and the MC had sex with Victoria in chapter 2 >
I do / I don't know (Victoria Score +1)
It should instead say:
(if Victoria Score >= 2 and you had sex with Victoria in chapter 1, you get the branching)
You're doing your job (Victoria Score +1) / There is more to you (Victoria Score +1) / Best to keep your enemies close
< if you picked 'There is more to you' and the MC had sex with Victoria in chapter 2 >
I do / I don't know (Victoria Lust +1)
No idea if this was something that was changed in later updates or if it was always like that.
Thanks for making the guide btw, its really good.

Edit: Found another one in Ch3 during Chandra's scene:
(if you picked 'Help her out' or you were on the 'Help her' path, you will get Chandra score + 1)
Instead it should be:
(if you picked 'Help her out' or you were on the 'Help her' path, you will get Chandra score + 1 and Chandra Lust + 1)
It didnt matter which dialogue options I picked I would always end up with an extra Lust point so it must be part of that final stat boost for helping her with Abby.

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Edit: Found another one in Ch3 during Chandra's scene:

It didnt matter which dialogue options I picked I would always end up with an extra Lust point so it must be part of that final stat boost for helping her with Abby.
I think the last one is right, it's only a score point, that's how I got it in my WT as well.

However he seems to be missing that as soon as you meet Chandra, you get a Lust Point is you fucked her in chapter 1.
I bet this is the one extra lust point you cannot account for.

See the difference for yourself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're interested, the full walkthrough is here:

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I think the last one is right, it's only a score point, that's how I got it in my WT as well.

However he seems to be missing that as soon as you meet Chandra, you get a Lust Point is you fucked her in chapter 1.
I bet this is the one extra lust point you cannot account for.

See the difference for yourself

If you're interested, the full walkthrough is here:
Yeah I just checked and you are right, that extra Lust for Chandra comes from having sex with her in the club during Ch1, I edited my original post so its not giving miss info anymore.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
APR 9, 2022 AT 2:08 PM
ch12katie1.jpg

Dev Update #123
Last week I said this would be a heavy animation week and that it was!

Render count wasn't as high due to all the animations but still decent. Sitting now at 220 renders which a couple new environments added into the mix as well. Now on the animation front 8 more were done this week bringing it up to 12 animations so far.

Next week should be a decent healthy mix of the two and also bunny renders which I will release next Sunday!

But really happy with both of these latest scenes, each turned out really well.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
APR 9, 2022 AT 2:08 PM
View attachment 1748581

Dev Update #123
Last week I said this would be a heavy animation week and that it was!

Render count wasn't as high due to all the animations but still decent. Sitting now at 220 renders which a couple new environments added into the mix as well. Now on the animation front 8 more were done this week bringing it up to 12 animations so far.

Next week should be a decent healthy mix of the two and also bunny renders which I will release next Sunday!

But really happy with both of these latest scenes, each turned out really well.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
As Philly said, this was a banner week for animations; he completed 8 animations and still managed 59 static renders. That not only nearly triples his animation average to 3.0 animations per week, it even nudges his overall static render average up to 55 statics per week since Chapter 11 launched. Check out the slope on the animation chart:
That's a much better animation pace than we've seen previously. I doubt 8 animations/week is sustainable, but if Philly maintains the new average of 3/week he'll match Chapter 11's totals around the start of July. That roughly lines up with the more stable static render charts, so mid-to-late July is probably a reasonable guess for when we'll get Chapter 12. Obviously this is still just a guess and any number of things could happen, but I'd say it's now a guess worth making. We'll see how it pans out.

In the meantime, it's always nice to see Katie but the out-of-focus foreground doesn't give me much else to speculate on.

Sep 22, 2017
Using a save game of someone else atm and would like to change the name of the MC?
Does anyone know if that's possible? And if so, how? Thank you.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyone got a good guestimate on when chapter 12 will be out? Know 11 was only out recently but this ish is crack so looking to get my fix soon to stop the shakes :LOL:
My best guess, given the rate of release thusfar, is mid-late May at best-anyone care to guess me wrong? Please tell me I’m wrong and that it’s sooner haha
I just reinstalled Amorous Adventures in Skyrim SE to tie me over:ROFLMAO:hahaha:ROFLMAO: Seriously, your guess is as good as any... could be a couple of months, could be six month... IDK. However long it takes,Philly's updates are ALWAYS worth the wait!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes