Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Less than 10 minutes.
Well, I must be doing something wrong because I've just tried it (I couldn't refrain) and it has taken me 45 mins to tab from the beginning of the game until the sex scene with Katie in ep 9 (I got tired and stopped there). Max speed, of course.
I decided to play every sex scene except for the first 2 ones with Victoria. But apart from that I fucked all the girls every time I could, Shanlon, Teri, Abby... everyone.
45 mins approx.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Well, I must be doing something wrong because I've just tried it (I couldn't refrain) and it has taken me 45 mins to tab from the beginning of the game until the sex scene with Katie in ep 9 (I got tired and stopped there). Max speed, of course.
hg.png

I decided to play every sex scene except for the first 2 ones with Victoria. But apart from that I fucked all the girls every time I could, Shanlon, Teri, Abby... everyone.
45 mins approx.
Everyone ? Even Venus & Kleo ? :WutFace: Well, of course if you choose to click on every buttons for every sex scenes with every options with every girls, that's gonna take a while. I've tried it many times mainly to get Victoria scenes on love & Spellbound path ( due to the 6 love points bullshit ). I didn't bother to bang every girl on the road. Still, on a Chandra+Abby+Gloria+Ellen Path it didn't take me more than 10-12 minutes.

Anyway, that's not really time consuming.

Mar 24, 2022
Katie has lewd scenes in C8 & C10, not aware of one in C9.

The C8 one is after the battle when he decides who to take to the Pit
The C10 is the clinic

C9, as far as I'm aware, is mostly at the desert hotel, right? That's a Gloria & Sonja lewd area

Or is my chapter numbering all off?

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1752160

Everyone ? Even Venus & Kleo ? :WutFace: Well, of course if you choose to click on every buttons for every sex scenes with every options with every girls, that's gonna take a while. I've tried it many times mainly to get Victoria scenes on love & Spellbound path ( due to the 6 love points bullshit ). I didn't bother to bang every girl on the road. Still, on a Chandra+Abby+Gloria+Ellen Path it didn't take me more than 10-12 minutes.

Anyway, that's not really time consuming.
My MC banged Venus the first time they met. He had to check if the hype was true (it wasn't :( ).
As for Kleo, poor thing had to compete with Ellen in ch1 and with a whole squad of girls who don't need to wear jockstraps to their softball games. I like her as a friend :HideThePain:

Katie has lewd scenes in C8 & C10, not aware of one in C9.

The C8 one is after the battle when he decides who to take to the Pit
The C10 is the clinic

C9, as far as I'm aware, is mostly at the desert hotel, right? That's a Gloria & Sonja lewd area

Or is my chapter numbering all off?
Yep, brain fart. Sorry. I obviously meant ep10, the scene where they go back to the clinic and she gets a wholesome pounding every which way.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Starting out. I just saw the walkthrough for this game. It looks very complicated. Any tips?
First play I follow my instincts and make the choices based on my preferences with no outside assistance. I save the walkthrough info for second play, third play and so on. This game is not overly complicated. However, your choices do affect the outcome of the story. That is why I play, replay and play again... then play some more. The biggest issue I ever run into is "how do I unlock that scene?" As of chapter 11 release I only had one scene that required me to seek assistance. I received an answer in short order here in the forum.
The original walkthrough only goes to chapter 7, the current Steam release version. There is a fan made version that covers up to chapter 11. It's posted somewhere here in the forum. I have employed walkthrough details for several other VN titles yet have not needed one for this game. I did use the walk through for Philly's last title, Depraved Awakening.
Your first play should just be the experience of the story, meeting the characters and making your own choices. There are multiple paths for every character in multiple situations. First play a walk through may just confuse you, IMHO. So, relax, pick a name for your MC and go have fun. This is an amazing title, unlike most of what I have seen. Depraved Awakening is also a great title but Philly's skills have grown since then. The renders and animations are greatly improved in City of Broken Dreamers. I often replay Depraved Awakening after each new chapter just to hang out with Carli again. There's an opportunity to meet her in VR in CoBD. If you get stuck just post a note here in forums. One or more of us will be happy to answer. There are a bunch of Philly Games fans like me stopping by to check in on the forums. So, go have some fun and save the walk though for a second or later play. This is the kind of game best experienced the first time rather than studied and guided. When you unlock a new scene you'll see a pop up message. Those are then available to view again anytime you like. The pop up you see that tells of a clue in the area means take a moment and scan over the entire screen with your mouse cursor to find the hidden item. You'll know when you find it as it will light up as you hover. Click those "clues" to unlock new images. Otherwise, play... make choices... play again... make different choices... Still see a ? where you should see a scene that is locked, just ask us or check the walk through at that point. You don't need a map to enjoy this game. Just play, make choices, enjoy all the hotties and follow the intriguing story as it develops. You can thank Philly afterward. :)
Adventure on new friend, Phat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And then? I'm seeing MC Depravity, then characters would have Score, Lust and Breaking.
Some choices would decrease Score, but increase Lust, or there's a choice of increase one or the other.
Some scenes have options that need to be unlocked. These are generally the kinky options like anal and BDSM. Those require you to have a certain score with the LI in question and at least 2 depravity points. You cannot see your depravity score. But, if you tell off Meridith a couple of times in her office you should be good. Again, don't over think this. Ditch the fucking walkthrough on a first play of this game, pick a name for your MC and go bang some hotties! Sex isn't the main attraction here either. This game has an amazing story that you will totally miss if you have your nose buried in a walk through! This is a game to be enjoyed, not studied and analyzed. Just play, make choices... play again, make new choices... shampoo rinse repeat. Also, make saves before choices. You can replay all of the options that way and see the short term outcome of each choice. Keep in mind that many choices have consequences that extend much deeper into the story... some will be revealed in future updates.
Not sure what you mean by breaking... but Score and Lust are pretty simple. Be nice to Katie. That will earn you points. Once you have at least two points with Katie you can perv on her without loosing points and start accruing lust. Again, save before decisions and you can see the score/lust results for most of the girls by clicking the icon top left of the screen to open the stats, see info and images you've unlocked. Most love interest stats update during or shortly after the dialogue so you don't need to replay a ton of content to see the effect of your decision on LI score/lust. You do want some of each. Be nice and get points... except for some of the girls who prefer you to not be so nice. Chandra is easy. Fuck her and help her with her friend and she will love you. Be sweet and nice to Katie before staring . Dump the walk through for at least your first play. Remember to save before choices and try different options. I honestly play all new chapters blind first play through. But, I expect to play each new update multiple times to see all of the options. It is not possible to see all options in a single play. You need to play again to see other options and again to see the rest and maybe a forth or fifth play to catch the rest. So, stop typing, open the game and have some fun with it. The game does not bite... however, some of the girls may nibble.:devilish: Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
Remember... no walk through first play... just play, make choices then play again.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: den_tiger

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Starting out. I just saw the walkthrough for this game. It looks very complicated. Any tips?
Don't stick to just doing 1 playthrough and you will be fine.

Some quick advice is to have a playthrough where you dont romance anyone except Katie to get all her scenes and another for being under Victoria's spell and act as her pet more or less since that has its own unique scenes as well.

If you decide to romance Ellen just fyi dont fuck Victoria before Ch4 or it will have a negative impact (everyone else is free range) also there is a chance that doing the Shanlon breaking path will end up having a negative impact with her relationship if she ever finds out so I would either avoid doing Shanlon on Ellen's path or keep a separate save right before breaking Shanlon just in case.

I recommend using both the official guide and the fan made one, both are good in their own way.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Don't stick to just doing 1 playthrough and you will be fine.

Some quick advice is to have a playthrough where you dont romance anyone except Katie to get all her scenes and another for being under Victoria's spell and act as her pet more or less since that has its own unique scenes as well.

If you decide to romance Ellen just fyi dont fuck Victoria before Ch4 or it will have a negative impact (everyone else is free range) also there is a chance that doing the Shanlon breaking path will end up having a negative impact with her relationship if she ever finds out so I would either avoid doing Shanlon on Ellen's path or keep a separate save right before breaking Shanlon just in case.

I recommend using both the official guide and the fan made one, both are good in their own way.
Good advice... However, it is Victoria the MC needs to avoid on Ellen's play. Ellen doesn't seem to give a sh*t about Shanlon... almost like she never finds out. However, Ellen DOES object to the MC having sex with Victoria. You can still have Ellen but there are more options if you pass on Victoria in an Ellen centered play. I do get the point because in a Katie or Ellen centered play I avoid Victoria, Shanlon and Venus as well. You can still have Chandra, Abby, Sonya and Gloria all you like without issue. I end up doing two Ellen plays, one sans Vic, Shan and Venus and the other with those three because Ellen has different dialogue for both options. The latter play is my Victoria play with high Victoria score. I then make another run with Victoria allowing her to put me under her "spell."
I like the idea you put forth about giving each of the main LI her own play. I've had great results and a lot of fun with that. :)

Reactions: Shuls01

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Ayo i got a feeling next chapter is gonna contain a sasha scene.

if i had to guess i think the five scenes will be in no particular order : Ellen, Venus, Katie, Sasha & a wildcard like..Abby? Kleo would be cool too.

i dead ass didnt expect Philly to give us another Gloria scene with back to back chapters but it makes sense given the story progression.

Reactions: PapaPhat
Mar 24, 2022
I don't think we're going to get a Katie/Ellen scene if we're on the run with Venus at the Tech-Noir. In fact, I think if you're banging both of them in your run, this is maybe where it starts coming off the rails a bit. It doesn't feel like a sex scene heavy chapter because of what's going on.

Sonja & Gloria have no idea what happened. MC & the crew are hiding from the Red Moon, so I'd be very surprised if they let their guard down for some nookie. It doesn't seem the right time for any of them in that circumstance, even with Venus most likely standing guard.

But I have a sneaking suspicion if you're banging both Katie & Ellen, this is where things might go a bit wrong. It just has that vibe to me. I could be wrong, but it's just how I feel.

Mar 24, 2022
Innocent?
yes before mc came to her life.
Very true; before the MC came around Katie was a little shy and a bit reserved, but she still has a bit of that innocent side to her yet, no matter how much Carli she's beginning to assimilate. She's definitely more mischievous than the earlier chapters and surely more forward as we head towards the final trilogy of chapters.

She'll always be the "girl next door" Katie to me in a sense, no matter how much she gets aggressive. That fun playfulness is still there, and if anything, it's certainly added a new depth to her character. I just hope she doesn't go too off the rails though.

Mar 24, 2022
Unabashed whore Katie who can put Shanlon to shame? that would be quite a character arc lol
I doubt we're going to get another..well, slut like Shanlon. Right now, Katie's middle-of-the-road when it comes to that sort of character. I very much doubt she'll take the whore plunge. I know I certainly wouldn't like it, being a Katie-only guy for over two years. I'd hate to see her lose that much dignity and go "pig" like Shanlon

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I doubt we're going to get another..well, slut like Shanlon. Right now, Katie's middle-of-the-road when it comes to that sort of character. I very much doubt she'll take the whore plunge. I know I certainly wouldn't like it, being a Katie-only guy for over two years. I'd hate to see her lose that much dignity and go "pig" like Shanlon
I have a feeling that slut Katie will not get nearly as crazy as Shanlon and from what we have seen its 100% on mc how Katie evolves since you pretty much "corrupt her" by telling her that you like her saying and doing dirty things during sex and also by telling her to dress with "club" clothes which are really just slut clothes so as long as you arent encouraging Katie to be different then she should stay like the "girl next door" type.
One thing to consider tho is that if she does turn into a slut that might open up threesomes and whatnot.

Mar 24, 2022
I have a save for each clothing set, just to see if there's really any difference in the last few chapters. I'd never do the threesome stuff with her or anything like that if it comes up. Not my sorta thing. I know other players will want it, but you already have the Abby/Chandy possibility, don't think Philly would make another pair, but who knows. There were two in DA; Stella/Carli & Christina/Judy.

I just don't want to see it happen with Katie.

Now Chandy/Ellen I'd want to see.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I have a save for each clothing set, just to see if there's really any difference in the last few chapters. I'd never do the threesome stuff with her or anything like that if it comes up. Not my sorta thing. I know other players will want it, but you already have the Abby/Chandy possibility, don't think Philly would make another pair, but who knows. There were two in DA; Stella/Carli & Christina/Judy.

I just don't want to see it happen with Katie.

Now Chandy/Ellen I'd want to see.
Yeah I think the only one that is almost guaranteed to happen is Abby/Chandra.
By the end of chapter 7 I was hoping an Ellen/Victoria scene could happen but after looking at the official guide I see there is no variable being set when you flirt with Ellen about Victoria so that will probably not happen unless Philly decides to add in a variable for it in a later chapter I guess.
Its not so unlikely given Victoria already likes Ellen enough to go out of her way to save her life and Ellen does sort of start liking Victoria a bit after the hospital scene and MC telling her about how there is more to her (and that she is also a great fuck), she also doesnt get mad if you fucked Victoria at her appartment before their encounter in the hosptial.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 427 Votes