PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ayo i got a feeling next chapter is gonna contain a sasha scene.

if i had to guess i think the five scenes will be in no particular order : Ellen, Venus, Katie, Sasha & a wildcard like..Abby? Kleo would be cool too.

i dead ass didnt expect Philly to give us another Gloria scene with back to back chapters but it makes sense given the story progression.
I see no fault in your logic (thanks Spock, you can STFU now... Yes, captain.) Personally, my choices would be Ellen, Katie, Sasha, Abby, Gloria, Sonya and a freebie with Chandra or maybe Abby AND Chandra!:devilish: Hey... I can dream... I say that because those LI are ALWAYS my prime choices! Oh... and Kleo would be an interesting scene to be sure.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Skrrt!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Very true; before the MC came around Katie was a little shy and a bit reserved, but she still has a bit of that innocent side to her yet, no matter how much Carli she's beginning to assimilate. She's definitely more mischievous than the earlier chapters and surely more forward as we head towards the final trilogy of chapters.

She'll always be the "girl next door" Katie to me in a sense, no matter how much she gets aggressive. That fun playfulness is still there, and if anything, it's certainly added a new depth to her character. I just hope she doesn't go too off the rails though.
Katie is still my sweet, innocent angel. However, she is no longer naïve to what really happens in the world around her. That doesn't make her any less innocent. She is who she is, a wonderful, caring, generous and gorgeous woman. I love you Katie! :love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have a feeling that slut Katie will not get nearly as crazy as Shanlon and from what we have seen its 100% on mc how Katie evolves since you pretty much "corrupt her" by telling her that you like her saying and doing dirty things during sex and also by telling her to dress with "club" clothes which are really just slut clothes so as long as you arent encouraging Katie to be different then she should stay like the "girl next door" type.
One thing to consider tho is that if she does turn into a slut that might open up threesomes and whatnot.
Threesome and slut aren't necessarily the same... They can be but do not HAVE to be the same. I could easily see Katie being open to having Gloria join in or Abby maybe... a girl for whom Katie has empathy could become a deeper interest without Katie going full on "slut puppy." It would break my heart to see Katie turn into some whore like Shanlon or even a bimbo like Chandra. I dig Chandra, she's annoyingly but fun, adventurous, hot and honest about her wants and needs. She is also a fiercely loyal and honest friend. I respect that. Shanlon has one purpose, angry sex... then I'm out and not looking back, TBH I prefer Terri. I would gladly kick Shanlon to the curb, publicly and embarrassingly in favor of Terri... Terri is way hotter than Shanlon. Terri still has a strong "bitch streak" yet not nearly as much of a total cunt as Shanlon. Enough about that riff raff... this is about Katie.

That's not Katie. Katie does want to please her man. She is fully willing and able to try new things to achieve this. That is just being a good woman and does not make a woman a slut... even if she wants you to call her a slut in bed... personally, I prefer dirty girl, naughty girl, bad girl, fuck toy and several others to slut or whore... Not too keen on the word cunt either... at least during sex. I only ever use it as an insult and reserve it for the worst sort of filth... that's just me. My point is that a good girl can do some pretty slutty things in the interest of pleasing her man and never cross that line to becoming an actual slut. Katie will always exude class, style, grace, poise and dignity. That is just who she is. I love you Katie:whistle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I think the only one that is almost guaranteed to happen is Abby/Chandra.
By the end of chapter 7 I was hoping an Ellen/Victoria scene could happen but after looking at the official guide I see there is no variable being set when you flirt with Ellen about Victoria so that will probably not happen unless Philly decides to add in a variable for it in a later chapter I guess.
Its not so unlikely given Victoria already likes Ellen enough to go out of her way to save her life and Ellen does sort of start liking Victoria a bit after the hospital scene and MC telling her about how there is more to her (and that she is also a great fuck), she also doesnt get mad if you fucked Victoria at her appartment before their encounter in the hosptial.
Could always be a dream sequence where the MC walks in on Ellen and Victoria entwined in each other and the MC joins in... Hey, an old man can dream, right? I have kind of a love/hate thing going with Victoria. I find her ravishingly hot yet remain unsure if we can trust her. It would be priceless if Ellen would find us as we begin to awaken from the dream and she climbs aboard our tented trousers with a quick zip of the fly and makes at least half of the dream a reality. :) Just the day dreams of a grumpy old fuck....
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: This song is actually better suited to my dreams of sweet Katie. But, I'm still dreaming... and I love this song and these amazing, talented artists. :love:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
gloria isn't virgin anymore (except anal), katie wasn't virgin when she met mc and right.
Pretty sure that "virgin" is being used euphemistically here, meaning young and fairly innocent in this case. Also pretty sure it was meant as humor. It is fine to enjoy life without analyzing every detail, my friend.
It was a joke... laugh and be happy :ROFLMAO: (y)

Last edited:

ShameShameShame

Oct 6, 2021
So, either Sonja is really 2B in disguise/made in her image or, in the future, heels are proved invaluable in combat and military/espionage ops, especially in situations where you have to run, jump from and/or climb rooftops/balconies/fire escapes doing your best Batman impression etc (not that I'm complaining :>)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Maybe Kleo is virgin outside the simulation. Anally speaking, of course.
You know there may be some truth to that. She either is really shy in real life when it comes to sexual relationships or some previous bad experience made her avoid real physical contact.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does someone knows how many chapters is to exist on book 2?
Best guess any of us has at this point... around 15 give or take...??? That is only a guess. TBH, IDK. Only the author, Philly, can tell you for sure and Philly has yet to make an official announcement. 15 is my best guess because I can sense the end is near, there were 7 chapters in book one so the mirror of that would be 7 more chapters plus an epilogue... 15. Just don't call me a prophet if that is the final total... just a reasonable guess based on playing this game as well as the previous Philly title. I highly recommend checking that out too. Depraved Awakening. It's here and on Steam in it's full version, ready to play :) CoBD is more sci-fi spy thriller. DA is a detective story. It has a cool noir vibe without being cliché. Great story, hot girls, you get your choice of girls and combinations of girls but not all girls in the same play, decisions affect the story and game end outcome... you know... an awesome Philly game! Enjoy :) Hope that answered your question.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: rafaaa

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Best guess any of us has at this point... around 15 give or take...??? That is only a guess. TBH, IDK. Only the author, Philly, can tell you for sure and Philly has yet to make an official announcement. 15 is my best guess because I can sense the end is near, there were 7 chapters in book one so the mirror of that would be 7 more chapters plus an epilogue... 15. Just don't call me a prophet if that is the final total... just a reasonable guess based on playing this game as well as the previous Philly title. I highly recommend checking that out too. Depraved Awakening. It's here and on Steam in it's full version, ready to play :) CoBD is more sci-fi spy thriller. DA is a detective story. It has a cool noir vibe without being cliché. Great story, hot girls, you get your choice of girls and combinations of girls but not all girls in the same play, decisions affect the story and game end outcome... you know... an awesome Philly game! Enjoy :) Hope that answered your question.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Nobody will be calling you a prophet because Philly had said out loud when v0.7 came out that we've hit roughly the half-way point of the story at that point. ;)

• Thinking Face

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nobody will be calling you a prophet because Philly had said out loud when v0.7 came out that we've hit roughly the half-way point of the story at that point. ;)
The prophet bit was a joke... you remember those, right? Well, maybe not...
Was just trying to be helpful and maybe have a chuckle while I'm at it, that is all.
Take it easy on the "chopper, sick balls" attitude, dude! Please.
PS: I read the same update you mentioned. I've been following this game since the early chapters.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
I see no fault in your logic (thanks Spock, you can STFU now... Yes, captain.) Personally, my choices would be Ellen, Katie, Sasha, Abby, Gloria, Sonya and a freebie with Chandra or maybe Abby AND Chandra!:devilish: Hey... I can dream... I say that because those LI are ALWAYS my prime choices! Oh... and Kleo would be an interesting scene to be sure.
The subtle teases with Sasha are there, i think all the way since they locked her up in the basement lol. I just feel like Philly will be giving us scene with her in the next chapter. Katie/Ellen depending if you're on their branch are to me almost guaranteed. Especially Ellen. Abby has been MIA since the pit that's why i think she's the wildcard to get one but Chandra's scene last chapter makes me feel like we will trend there. THAT should be our 3. I just know it. With Kleo, when we walked into her room & didn't even realize what she was doing. Maybe i was just being dense lol. Subtle tease with her too.

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
I don't think we're going to get a Katie/Ellen scene if we're on the run with Venus at the Tech-Noir. In fact, I think if you're banging both of them in your run, this is maybe where it starts coming off the rails a bit. It doesn't feel like a sex scene heavy chapter because of what's going on.

Sonja & Gloria have no idea what happened. MC & the crew are hiding from the Red Moon, so I'd be very surprised if they let their guard down for some nookie. It doesn't seem the right time for any of them in that circumstance, even with Venus most likely standing guard.

But I have a sneaking suspicion if you're banging both Katie & Ellen, this is where things might go a bit wrong. It just has that vibe to me. I could be wrong, but it's just how I feel.
You make some valid points. From a story perspective, if we are on the run, who's really gonna have time to bang?? But there could be a fan service where MC is stressed out from everything that's happening & one of them does the deed to reset his mind? Kinda like what Venus did at the Stairway to Heaven. Shit, it could even be Venus again that helps in that department. idk. Wishful dreaming?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The subtle teases with Sasha are there, i think all the way since they locked her up in the basement lol. I just feel like Philly will be giving us scene with her in the next chapter. Katie/Ellen depending if you're on their branch are to me almost guaranteed. Especially Ellen. Abby has been MIA since the pit that's why i think she's the wildcard to get one but Chandra's scene last chapter makes me feel like we will trend there. THAT should be our 3. I just know it. With Kleo, when we walked into her room & didn't even realize what she was doing. Maybe i was just being dense lol. Subtle tease with her too.
TBH, I'm hoping to see victory over the Red Moon dude and then it's orgy time!
Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Wishful dreaming... I know. But, Red Moons aren't immortal or impossible to kill... just extremely difficult to defeat. MC already owes him two for killing Henry and maiming Ellen. So, I'm ready for some justice. Red should be smart enough to know Meridith can never be trusted. Yet, he is desperate to aid his people. Hell, maybe he'll see Meridith's true colors in time to avoid us having to kill him. I didn't let Venus fight him in my continuation save (just a temp to see what happened.) Instead, I used the "special ammo." So, I know we can hurt him. More importantly, I think he knows I can hurt him. I think we may need to have Venus compromise Red's armor so the "special ammo" can finish him off. But, that's enough of old Phat speculating in circles today. We'll see what we see when we see it. I've followed Philly's progress as a dev, playing every angle of every update and I know that we can trust him to deliver the goods. He always does. :)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Schori

May 29, 2018
Quick Question, hope you guys can help me.
I downloaded the patch for chapter 11, extracted the content into the game folder of my BrokenDreamers-1.10.1 folder and overrote all files.
But now it still says 1.10.1 in the bottom right corner and when I load a new game it won't show any content from the new chapter.
Did I do something wrong?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes