Mar 24, 2022
Is Chandra Asian? I never got that vibe from her. If she is I assume she is only half. That is if Meredith is her real mother. Nothing has suggested that she isn't so far though. Also, welcome back.
Yeah she is, at least I thought she was. She's at least half Asian. Ellen is Japanese.

Thanks Skeltom. I told Uthuriel what happened this time, but if you want, I can copy that over to you if you're curious. :LOL:

Reactions: PapaPhat

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah she is, at least I thought she was. She's at least half Asian. Ellen is Japanese.

Thanks Skeltom. I told Uthuriel what happened this time, but if you want, I can copy that over to you if you're curious. :LOL:
I always thought she looked a little Germanic. And sure, why not?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 24, 2022
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png
She definitely looks Asian to me here and comparing her to Ellen with the eyes. *Shrug* but like I said, maybe I just want her to be, but to me she looks it, especially looking at some of her Patreon renders in the past

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is Chandra Asian? I never got that vibe from her. If she is I assume she is only half. That is if Meredith is her real mother. Nothing has suggested that she isn't so far though. Also, welcome back.
Chandra is white, just like mom. You are being fooled by the half pound of eye makeup Chandi puts on her eyes. Has anyone asked Philly? It's Philly's game. Anything short of Philly's say so is mere speculation. Ellen, yes. Ellen is most likely of Japanese descent. Again I have to ask, has anyone actually asked Philly?

• Haha
Reactions: Skrrt! and cxx
Mar 24, 2022
Chandra is white, just like mom. You are being fooled by the half pound of eye makeup Chandi puts on her eyes. Has anyone asked Philly? It's Philly's game. Anything short of Philly's say so is mere speculation. Ellen, yes. Ellen is most likely of Japanese descent. Again I have to ask, has anyone actually asked Philly?
I guess it is the make-up, and all the time I spent on Philly's Discord I never once asked him because I always assumed she was. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah I'll have to ask him next time I go to his DISCORD. It'd ruin a good 2+ years of me thinking she's Asian when she's not if that's the case. Maybe it's safer assuming than finding out :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes