PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I'll have to ask him next time I go to his DISCORD. It'd ruin a good 2+ years of me thinking she's Asian when she's not if that's the case. Maybe it's safer assuming than finding out :LOL:
It's a sci-fi fantasy game. Unless specifically stated in game, the characters are whatever you want them to be, your personal, private fantasy. You know that pasty ass white girl cakes all that make up on her face just for your benefit, right? So, I say if you think Chandra is Asian or half Asian... then she is... when you play. Ellen is my exotic babe from the south Pacific. :) Who am I to piss down the back of your fantasy and call it rain. F*** that! Tell me to F*** off! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: If Chandra has been Asian in your world for that long, then she is Asian.

IRL, this is my favorite Asian lady... no perving allowed. She is happily married with a pile of kids. I treat her like a sister. But, it is difficult for me to discuss fine Asian ladies without the lovely and talented Luna Lee coming to mind. The instrument she plays is called a Gayageum (pronounced like Guy Gum or something like that.) I love Luna because she takes an ancient harp and plays modern rock, pop and blues on it... sometimes she even overdubs herself playing two of them. An amazing artist for sure. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah she is, at least I thought she was. She's at least half Asian. Ellen is Japanese.

Thanks Skeltom. I told Uthuriel what happened this time, but if you want, I can copy that over to you if you're curious. :LOL:
I have to agree with everybody else. No Asian vibe from Chandra at all for me.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well damn, I'm guess I'm the lone person on that island then. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened :LOL:

But fuck it, to me, she's Asian, until I ask Philly (if and when that happens) :LOL:
If I were you, considering the dialogue we had today... I wouldn't ask Philly. Pretty sure you won't like the answer. Keep your fantasy, my friend. In my gameplay, Chandra is just a fun loving party girl who really enjoys sex. Pretty sure that was the intent in how she was written. AFAIC, for you, Chandra is Asian... :)

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Well damn, I'm guess I'm the lone person on that island then. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened :LOL:

But fuck it, to me, she's Asian, until I ask Philly (if and when that happens) :LOL:
Didnt we get information in one of the previous chapters pointing to Victoria being Japanese? But yeah Chandra's makeup can kinda make her look like she might be of Asian decent.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Didnt we get information in one of the previous chapters pointing to Victoria being Japanese? But yeah Chandra's makeup can kinda make her look like she might be of Asian decent.
Don't recall anything about Victoria being Japanese that at all. She sang a Japanese song, yes. But that doesn't mean anything other than she knows how to sing a Japanese song.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I never really thought of Chandra as asian. If she is,i'd say she's more likely 1/4 or less. Those are just speculations though. We know Ellen is of japanese descent and victoria's foster parents were japenese.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Don't recall anything about Victoria being Japanese that at all. She sang a Japanese song, yes. But that doesn't mean anything other than she knows how to sing a Japanese song.
I can sing a lot of Japanese songs myself, and even though my last name on the board here is "Takagi" I'm Miami born and bred. I believe Vic's foster parents were Japanese though.
Yeah thats what I meant, if her parents are Japanese then she is at least of Japanese decent.
Also it is possible she was born in Japan since for what we know she was given to Baynard by her parents as a child so we have really no clue as to wether she was born in the US or not.
There is also the fact that iirc her appearance was change by Baynard and it wouldnt be too crazy to think that part of why they did that is because she looked Asian tho I'll agree it is mostly speculation right now, I hope we get to see a picture of her as a child before Baynard got their hands on her.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah thats what I meant, if her parents are Japanese then she is at least of Japanese decent.
Also it is possible she was born in Japan since for what we know she was given to Baynard by her parents as a child so we have really no clue as to wether she was born in the US or not.
There is also the fact that iirc her appearance was change by Baynard and it wouldnt be too crazy to think that part of why they did that is because she looked Asian tho I'll agree it is mostly speculation right now, I hope we get to see a picture of her as a child before Baynard got their hands on her.
Victoria's foster parents have Japanese names and looks but they are not her biological parents. And her accent is said to sound as Midwestern American. And we have actually seen a picture of her in her teens. Quite a nonsensical theory you are exposing here.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Victoria's foster parents have Japanese names and looks but they are not her biological parents. And her accent is said to sound as Midwestern American. And we have actually seen a picture of her in her teens. Quite a nonsensical theory you are exposing here.
I'ts been a while since I played thorugh that part of the game so I guess I just got shit mixed up, are you sure her appearance wasnt changed at all tho?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, I realize a lot of people use MODs because they don't know how to enable the developer console and might mess up their game (same can be said of using the developer console though).

Anyway I've added a new section at the end of my walkthrough with the list of important variables and how to change them.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Victoria was adopted, so she is not of Japanese descent.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Asian couple are Victoria's foster parents. Technically, Victoria is a hybrid. Not sure what that makes her exactly... mutant, maybe? IDK. But, I do remember reading that the Asian couple are Vic's foster parents. MC made the remark calling them her adoptive parents and Victoria corrected him saying that they wanted to adopt her but were not able to do so and remained her foster parents. Having been adopted and having several friends who were as well, it can make you feel like an unwanted outcast or as in my case, my parents made me feel special... they went and picked me out of all the other children they could've adopted... and, that did make me feel special.

This ties into what I said earlier... if you see Victoria as Asian, then she is. There is no real mention of her birth parents origin, only that they were unfit parents, hence the foster family. As I eluded to when I messaged MarkTakagi earlier, if you see a certain character a certain way... then for the purposes of your personal roleplay in game, that is who or what that person is for you. I'll not be the one to say you are wrong. These games are fantasy food. It is not for me to criticize how you enjoy that meal! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: For me, I see right through the multiple coats of metallic Krylon that Chandra paints her face with... straight through to the insecure, neurotic, emotional and utterly bored young lady she is. I'm pretty sure she's as white as mom under all that paint. But, your view of the characters need not be identical to mine for you to enjoy the game. TBH, I see touches of Asian in Katie. So, I leave all that for the individual to decide for themselves.

Adventure on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: This may be in poor taste in today's overly PC climate. But, just for fun... a blast from my past...

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nah. I'm done with that game. After playing 61 runs, I've had enough, but I do visit it. I guess my helpfulness is missed...? :ROFLMAO:
61 runs of Melody? Damn!!! I started it and nearly died of a sugar overdose from all the bubblegum and cotton candy!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
That said... I did play Avalon... twice! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
So... Phat can still chew bubblegum. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of bubblegum.... :cool:(y)

Tried every version on YT for these two bubblegum classics and NONE of them would display here. Fucking corporate suits! So, link one is Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth and the second is Sugar Sugar by the Archies. :) Classic bubblegum! Haha :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Victoria has spent a great deal of time in Japan wooing clients. Pretty sure she is fluent in the Japanese language as well as the culture. That is all part of her bio as revealed in game. However, I cannot remember any mention of the descent of her birth parents, only that they were unfit parents. So, your guess is as good as any as to Victoria's heritage. To me, she looks Caucasian but she is also a hybrid. Not sure what all that involves except that the process gave her certain advantages and allows her to readily influence the will of others, especially men and the weak willed.
Again, this is a fantasy game. Anything not specifically mentioned as fact in game is open to individual interpretation. Therefore, Victoria can be what you want her to be.:cool:(y)
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's all in the make-up for sure with Chandy, I mean, shit, it's fooled me for over two years now thinking she was Asian, but what the hell, it was nice while it lasted. :LOL:
Breaking News Bulletin!!! This just in... Chandra White's birth father secretly found to be of Asian descent. Film at eleven...
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming, currently in progress...

Sorry I even spoke up earlier. Never intended to shatter your illusion, friend. If you see Chandy as Asian... then she is fucking Asian!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I have said this next bit quite often because truth bears repeating... We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be unique, be kinky, be weird and most importantly, be you!(y) If that means you see Chandra White as an Asian hottie then Chandy is an Asian hottie just for you, bro.:cool:(y)

Mar 24, 2022
61 runs of Melody? Damn!!! I started it and nearly died of a sugar overdose from all the bubblegum and cotton candy!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
That said... I did play Avalon... twice! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
So... Phat can still chew bubblegum. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of bubblegum.... :cool:(y)

Tried every version on YT for these two bubblegum classics and NONE of them would display here. Fucking corporate suits! So, link one is Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth and the second is Sugar Sugar by the Archies. :) Classic bubblegum! Haha :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I believe the accurate count is 61. I'm a screenshot collector of my girls in these games, and Melody was the queen of them, with about 20 GB (nearly 10,000 pictures) in total. Takes about four days for me to go through that game from dawn to dusk to get every one of them.

I've been around here about 15 months now in total with a few accounts (you can't miss the old ones) and I am a one girl per VN guy, where I never stray from that girl no matter what, and with that game, with me being a musician (guitar and drums) that game was perfect for me. My count on Avalon was 19, and it's basically just a kinetic. Good game though.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes