Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Breaking News Bulletin!!! This just in... Chandra White's birth father secretly found to be of Asian descent. Film at eleven...
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming, currently in progress...

Sorry I even spoke up earlier. Never intended to shatter your illusion, friend. If you see Chandy as Asian... then she is fucking Asian!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I have said this next bit quite often because truth bears repeating... We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be unique, be kinky, be weird and most importantly, be you!(y) If that means you see Chandra White as an Asian hottie then Chandy is an Asian hottie just for you, bro.:cool:(y)

Since the game is set in LA, it wouldn't be farfetched that Meredith would have slept with an Asian man who would then turn out to be Chandra's father. AMWF relationships are a lot more common in LA than anywhere in the US & i say that with absolutely no proof to back that up lol.

Speaking of Meredith, anyone here think there's gonna be a "Hate Fuck" scene between MC & Meredith considering how she was jilling to the idea of him in the bed in that one episode?

Reactions: PapaPhat

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Since the game is set in LA, it wouldn't be farfetched that Meredith would have slept with an Asian man who would then turn out to be Chandra's father. AMWF relationships are a lot more common in LA than anywhere in the US & i say that with absolutely no proof to back that up lol.

Speaking of Meredith, anyone here think there's gonna be a "Hate Fuck" scene between MC & Meredith considering how she was jilling to the idea of him in the bed in that one episode?
I would only expect that to happen on the Spellbound/TurnInGloria path tbh

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Please, don't turn this thread into a mire of nonsensical theories. Please, I beg you :cry:
Next time, Victoria will be the MC's younger half-Japanese long-lost twin sister.
If you are going to joke, that's OK. But it worries me that some people may be taking this hypothesizing stuff seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat
Mar 24, 2022
Please, don't turn this thread into a mire of nonsensical theories. Please, I beg you :cry:
Next time, Victoria will be the MC's younger half-Japanese long-lost twin sister.
If you are going to joke, that's OK. But it worries me that some people may be taking this hypothesizing stuff seriously.
We actually really weren't joking.

Someone said Ellen's wrong name earlier on (called her Ellen) then they said "Asian Cunt"

I said they were talking about Ellen or Chandra (because for 2+ years I thought Chandy was Asian)

It then turned into this whole Asian thing (mainly sparked by me) and that's where we are now

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I believe the accurate count is 61. I'm a screenshot collector of my girls in these games, and Melody was the queen of them, with about 20 GB (nearly 10,000 pictures) in total. Takes about four days for me to go through that game from dawn to dusk to get every one of them.

I've been around here about 15 months now in total with a few accounts (you can't miss the old ones) and I am a one girl per VN guy, where I never stray from that girl no matter what, and with that game, with me being a musician (guitar and drums) that game was perfect for me. My count on Avalon was 19, and it's basically just a kinetic. Good game though.
Avalon was family drama that didn't overly involve school or jobs. Too much reality IRL! Haha :LOL: That's why I generally play adventure, sci-fi and fantasy titles over IRL daily life drama. But, Avalon had great characters. I got sucked in and enjoyed it. I think when I tried Melody, I sensed that Star Search, America's Got Talent, American Idol vibe and just exited the game. Not sure if that was justified or not. I may give it another try at some point, I may not... IDK. Time will tell. Meanwhile, it certainly sounds like you enjoyed it! That leads me to think that maybe I should give it another go. :)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Hate fuck Meredith? I would volunteer to assassinate Meredith and I do hate fuck Shanlon... I do not think I have it in me to have any intimate penetrating contact with Meredith unless it involves bullets or blades... Maybe sap gloves with brass knuckles and a cricket bat... I would not drag it out for very long but it would be rather painful... for Meredith, that is...
My MC would be laughing hysterically in a nefarious manner... mwah hahahahahahaaaaaaaa :devilish:
Fuck her daughter Chandra... in front of Meredith? All night long, with great pleasure!:cool:(y)
Better still, fuck Chandra AND Victoria right in front of Meredith! Again, all night long, with great pleasure!:cool:(y)
But, any kind of sex with Meredith, hate driven or otherwise, utterly fails to appeal to me, no matter how many times she says MC's name when she faps her fanny. Rather see her ruination and getting sent to live in squalor in Mil-Town. Rather be chosen as her executioner for the plethora of crimes against humanity that she has committed.
If we get the sex option to do that hate thing with Meredith I will likely unlock it and then never look at it again, reload my save before engaging in the heinous act and telling Meredith to fuck off! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
That pretty much sums up my dynamic with Meredith White.
I'll stop here as I don't really wish to wreck your fantasy if you dig the idea of having Meredith. If you like that idea, have at it, my friend! :) These games are fantasy food. I won't tell you what to eat or how to enjoy your meal. :) I often daydream about date night with Katie and play that out in my mind... fortunately, this game won't time me out like others I play. If I daydream too long talking to an npc in Skyrim, the dialogue menu closes! Oooops! Phat is rambling again! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Joke? Okay....

Did you hear the joke about my bed?
No?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies, just Phat being weird... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Someone said Ellen's wrong name earlier on (called her Ellen) then they said "Asian Cunt"

I said they were talking about Ellen or Chandra (because for 2+ years I thought Chandy was Asian)

It then turned into this whole Asian thing (mainly sparked by me) and that's where we are now
I've actually enjoyed our banter but I agree that it is time to change the subject...
How about them Mets? (The obligatory subject change question on the tv show, Seinfeld)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Yeah, I think it was Machete that call "Hellen" an "Asian Cunt". But I wouldn't say thinking Chandy is Asian could be considered theory crafting. Or the fact the Victoria's foster parents are of Asian descent. She comes right out and says who they are and just looking at the picture you can tell that they are Japanese or maybe even Korean. Unless my eyesight is much worse than I think.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I think it was Machete that call "Hellen" an "Asian Cunt". But I wouldn't say thinking Chandy is Asian could be considered theory crafting. Or the fact the Victoria's foster parents are of Asian descent. She comes right out and says who they are and just looking at the picture you can tell that they are Japanese or maybe even Korean. Unless my eyesight is much worse than I think.
This is not changing the subject. So, just to sum up once and for all...

MarkTakagi wanting Chandra to be Asian and thinking that she is... Personal fantasy preference, 100%, NOT theory crafting. The rest of us "piling on?" Gotta throw the little, yellow flag there. Piling on, fifteen yard penalty and automatic first down for the folks who want us to change the subject. :ROFLMAO:

Cunt is a very strong word. There are only two females in this game who earn it, Meredith and Shanlon. Using it on the other fine ladies is unnecessary roughness. So, Machete... Unnecessary Roughness, loss of fifteen yards, automatic first down for MarkTakagi. :ROFLMAO: (For calling spicy Ellen and/or saucy Chandra a c***. No specific penalty for confusing the fuck out of us but still not sure who this Hellen is...) :ROFLMAO:

All of us debating the national origin of fantasy characters... Too many players on the field! Five yard penalty, still first down. :ROFLMAO: Ethnicity is not specifically mentioned in game for ANY of the characters we've discussed except for Victoria's foster parents, who are said to be Japanese, dad was a police officer before the advent of mech police. Pretty sure it is safe to say that Sonya (Despite her Norse name) has some strong Latin influence in her lineage due to her continual use of Español.:devilish: I love you Sonya! :devilish: We need to get back together again!:love:

Current situation on the field, net loss of five yards for the peanut gallery for all the inane babble and wild speculation. Come on guys... this ball is going nowhere. May we please change the subject now? I said what I said today in a joking manner, poking fun at all of us, myself included. But, seriously... let us please drop the ethnic speculation? In your play, it's your choice. The characters are who you want them to be. These games are fantasy food. Don't play with your food, boys, we're in public. Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: PapaPhat out...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Post game summary... Final score a draw in overtime. Just a bunch of muddy players... Hahaha :ROFLMAO: So, Aristos, enough joking is my summary? Just trying to call it as I see it... Peace, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Hate fuck Meredith? I would volunteer to assassinate Meredith and I do hate fuck Shanlon... I do not think I have it in me to have any intimate penetrating contact with Meredith unless it involves bullets or blades... Maybe sap gloves with brass knuckles and a cricket bat... I would not drag it out for very long but it would be rather painful... for Meredith, that is...
My MC would be laughing hysterically in a nefarious manner... mwah hahahahahahaaaaaaaa :devilish:
Fuck her daughter Chandra... in front of Meredith? All night long, with great pleasure!:cool:(y)
Better still, fuck Chandra AND Victoria right in front of Meredith! Again, all night long, with great pleasure!:cool:(y)
But, any kind of sex with Meredith, hate driven or otherwise, utterly fails to appeal to me, no matter how many times she says MC's name when she faps her fanny. Rather see her ruination and getting sent to live in squalor in Mil-Town. Rather be chosen as her executioner for the plethora of crimes against humanity that she has committed.
If we get the sex option to do that hate thing with Meredith I will likely unlock it and then never look at it again, reload my save before engaging in the heinous act and telling Meredith to fuck off! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
That pretty much sums up my dynamic with Meredith White.
I'll stop here as I don't really wish to wreck your fantasy if you dig the idea of having Meredith. If you like that idea, have at it, my friend! :) These games are fantasy food. I won't tell you what to eat or how to enjoy your meal. :) I often daydream about date night with Katie and play that out in my mind... fortunately, this game won't time me out like others I play. If I daydream too long talking to an npc in Skyrim, the dialogue menu closes! Oooops! Phat is rambling again! hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Haha. That's just me. Maybe a minor fantasy, but it just shows how much i enjoy the game. I do agree with fucking Chandra and/or Victoria in front of Meredith. That would definitely be a sight to see. But we all know that Meredith will get her come uppence (sp?). Regardless, so far this game has been a fun ass ride.

As far as the Chandra being Asian thing, personally to me it doesn't make much of a difference if she was or not. She's just fine ass. Little dirty thing. LOL. I will ALWAYS welcome additional scenes with her. Speaking of so, does she count as a Main Love Interest or is she more of a Side Girl?? She's in the character glossary but i'm not really seeing how she'd be considered a Main. It would make more sense if Sonya was one considering their history & how the sex scene ended between her and MC.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
Haha. That's just me. Maybe a minor fantasy, but it just shows how much i enjoy the game. I do agree with fucking Chandra and/or Victoria in front of Meredith. That would definitely be a sight to see. But we all know that Meredith will get her come uppence (sp?). Regardless, so far this game has been a fun ass ride.

As far as the Chandra being Asian thing, personally to me it doesn't make much of a difference if she was or not. She's just fine ass. Little dirty thing. LOL. I will ALWAYS welcome additional scenes with her. Speaking of so, does she count as a Main Love Interest or is she more of a Side Girl?? She's in the character glossary but i'm not really seeing how she'd be considered a Main. It would make more sense if Sonya was one considering their history & how the sex scene ended between her and MC.
As far as I know, she was a side girl promoted to love interest by popular demand. As of the last update, she's still written as a side girl.

Reactions: Skrrt!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well that was an unexpected ending... Too bad it didn't go a while longer. Is it just me or did that update seem short compared to the others? I went through it very quickly.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
This is not changing the subject. So, just to sum up once and for all...

MarkTakagi wanting Chandra to be Asian and thinking that she is... Personal fantasy preference, 100%, NOT theory crafting. The rest of us "piling on?" Gotta throw the little, yellow flag there. Piling on, fifteen yard penalty and automatic first down for the folks who want us to change the subject. :ROFLMAO:

Cunt is a very strong word. There are only two females in this game who earn it, Meredith and Shanlon. Using it on the other fine ladies is unnecessary roughness. So, Machete... Unnecessary Roughness, loss of fifteen yards, automatic first down for MarkTakagi. :ROFLMAO: (For calling spicy Ellen and/or saucy Chandra a c***. No specific penalty for confusing the fuck out of us but still not sure who this Hellen is...) :ROFLMAO:

All of us debating the national origin of fantasy characters... Too many players on the field! Five yard penalty, still first down. :ROFLMAO: Ethnicity is not specifically mentioned in game for ANY of the characters we've discussed except for Victoria's foster parents, who are said to be Japanese, dad was a police officer before the advent of mech police. Pretty sure it is safe to say that Sonya (Despite her Norse name) has some strong Latin influence in her lineage due to her continual use of Español.:devilish: I love you Sonya! :devilish: We need to get back together again!:love:

Current situation on the field, net loss of five yards for the peanut gallery for all the inane babble and wild speculation. Come on guys... this ball is going nowhere. May we please change the subject now? I said what I said today in a joking manner, poking fun at all of us, myself included. But, seriously... let us please drop the ethnic speculation? In your play, it's your choice. The characters are who you want them to be. These games are fantasy food. Don't play with your food, boys, we're in public. Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: PapaPhat out...

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Post game summary... Final score a draw in overtime. Just a bunch of muddy players... Hahaha :ROFLMAO: So, Aristos, enough joking is my summary? Just trying to call it as I see it... Peace, Phat:cool:(y)
You can't be a player and referee at the same time... I call intentional grounding, 15 yd. penalty and loss of first down:giggle::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Well that was an unexpected ending... Too bad it didn't go a while longer. Is it just me or did that update seem short compared to the others? I went through it very quickly.
Well, the MC spent half of the update hanging out with Vic, Shanlon and Chandra & Abby. If you're not on their path, the update is indeed pretty short.

To think my little silly comment started all this... :ROFLMAO:
ch7hospital27.jpg

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, the MC spent half of the update hanging out with Vic, Shanlon and Chandra & Abby. If you're not on their path, the update is indeed pretty short.

View attachment 1770430
I played through it on my "All" save as well. I guess it's just me because it seemed like until the very end it was pretty uneventful. Most of the screen time was spent on lewd scenes in this one I think. Except for my main... ^

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes