RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

More Venus!

Okay, I have to admit, Venus initially was introduced more of a side deal. Now though, writing for her has become really interesting for me. She has grown from an oddball side character to something really fascinating to explore, so expect a good deal more alternate content with her.
Venus becoming surprise (alternative) love interest in 3,2,1... :p
Seriously she became quite interesting after the whole issue with Jake fixing the damage caused by Gloria.

I just hope we don't get another Shanlon scene next time. As much as i enjoy her character, Shanlon's appearance in the latest chapter seemed quite the artificial fanservice and didn't help progress the story one bit.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now I kinda wish Red Moon would kill her if we didn't use the ammo. Don't care for venus one bit,I think Sasha would be a lot more interesting,chandra,although finally getting more screen time and lewds,didn't have much progression in terms of character still. In the time Philly devotes to Venus Abby could be a full fledged LI. But I get it some people probably like her and hate the characters I like so it is what it is.
That makes 2 of us.
From a sexual pov, I don't give a flying fuck about Venus.
Storywise, she plays an interesting role, but like you I think more time should be devoted to other real girls.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Venus becoming surprise (alternative) love interest in 3,2,1... :p
Seriously she became quite interesting after the whole issue with Jake fixing the damage caused by Gloria.

I just hope we don't get another Shanlon scene next time. As much as i enjoy her character, Shanlon's appearance in the latest chapter seemed quite the artificial fanservice and didn't help progress the story one bit.
as a Shanlon fan myself, I do have to agree on this episodes addition. Its amazing when it is there, but not to much ;D

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
someone already asked this but I'm too lazy and too stupid to search through the topic

I downloaded a chapter 10 to 11 update and only got 4 .rpa files. wat do?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
nah, my last save just goes into "to be continued" and that's it
guess I'll start the full game download

thanks anyway!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes