Aug 2, 2021
If your question hasn't already been answered....

Yes you can delete older savegames. But you have to delete them not only in the GAME folder, but also in the RenPy folder, which is somewhere on your computer. On my PC it can be found under ...AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BrokenDreamers.

At least that's how it works for me.
Huzzah! Thank you, friend :cool: (y)
That is exactly what I needed and I am able to locate both folders just fine. Pretty sure the saves are all enumerated by date which will make it easy(y) Basically going to delete all that are from chapter 8 and before. That should keep me saving in the first hundred pages. I love a good "easy button." You just gave me one for this question. Many thanks.(y)
Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:(y)

Aug 2, 2021
1. You have to enact Vics plan (flag: ch7nabgloria)
2. You need at least 2 dep
3. You need to take Ellen to The Pit
4. When the scene comes up => "Consider it" => "Go off with her"

Edit:
Btw. it's not an LI but a former schoolmate of Abby
Greetings Pancakes18,
That is the same one that I had to get help to unlock back on page 732 in this thread! When you take the option to be intimate with the prom queen, Krista, you loose a point with Abby. So, I always passed on that option not even thinking that I could save at the choice, play the scene to unlock it, then reload to avoid loosing Abby points. Hope that helps :)
Thanks to AM for the steps to unlock :cool: (y)

Aug 2, 2021
For the second vic scene in the last update how do u get on her “bad” path ?
Not sure which Victoria scene is second in chapter 11. So, here's the answer to unlock both. When you meet her in the office, look lower, stare and answer "yes" when she asks if you like what you see. That is how to initiate the "spellbound" option with Victoria. When you meet her again in your apartment do not choose "break the spell." There is also an option with that path to "enact Victoria's plan." You have to select that to unlock the scene in question. Keep in mind this will tank your Gloria score by -3, that's usually half of what I have with Gloria by then... It took me no less than half a dozen different plays to unlock all the scenes thru v1.11. Two for Victoria, one high score and high depravity, the other was the "spellbound" option. Each path has it's own scene with Vic in chapter 11. The spellbound option opens the scene with Victoria in her apartment, the high score/high depravity opens the other. You need a score of 6/lust 2 for the outdoor scene at the overlook and if you get to 3 score/3 lust in the spellbound option you are fine. Both scenes will unlock. I also give Ellen a full play where I take her along to the party and the Pitt and avoid sex with Victoria at all costs in that play. Those three will unlock most if you make sure to take advantage of all the Katie, Abby, Chandra, Venus, Sonja and the others whenever available. Hope that helps, friend :)

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just finished the new chapter and as always the animations are perfect, the story begins to take a final path or that's the feeling I have, even so for now it's still just as interesting. I've noticed that the boobs of several characters have increased considerably, I don't know if it's just me... In addition, they have become a little shorter than normal but still very enjoyable

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just finished the new chapter and as always the animations are perfect, the story begins to take a final path or that's the feeling I have, even so for now it's still just as interesting. I've noticed that the boobs of several characters have increased considerably, I don't know if it's just me... In addition, they have become a little shorter than normal but still very enjoyable
mc has sucked their titties so much that those have been getting bigger and they have also gotten shorter due that.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

More Venus!

Okay, I have to admit, Venus initially was introduced more of a side deal. Now though, writing for her has become really interesting for me. She has grown from an oddball side character to something really fascinating to explore, so expect a good deal more alternate content with her.

So, this week, the augments and up were able to see the new comic. I went total film noir with it. Carli fans from DA I am sure are happy. I wish I could make it longer but I have to be realistic since I spent a little over a day on it. Here is a frame of an animation I made for it.

So, as for game progress, since we had the comic that took up some time. We are now sitting at 90 renders, and 3 animations. The animations are all big complex ones and really happy with all of them. Also outlining everything to make sure things flow properly from this point on. Still need to do more work there but so far so good.

I am still thinking for customs for this month. I haven't settled on something yet, but I will by tomorrow, so ghosts and up you will see a poll then. Then Easter is in April which means only one thing, Bunny renders. Anyone who knows me, knows this is a big deal. Can't wait to make those for you guys.

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

More Venus!

Okay, I have to admit, Venus initially was introduced more of a side deal. Now though, writing for her has become really interesting for me. She has grown from an oddball side character to something really fascinating to explore, so expect a good deal more alternate content with her.

So, this week, the augments and up were able to see the new comic. I went total film noir with it. Carli fans from DA I am sure are happy. I wish I could make it longer but I have to be realistic since I spent a little over a day on it. Here is a frame of an animation I made for it.

So, as for game progress, since we had the comic that took up some time. We are now sitting at 90 renders, and 3 animations. The animations are all big complex ones and really happy with all of them. Also outlining everything to make sure things flow properly from this point on. Still need to do more work there but so far so good.

I am still thinking for customs for this month. I haven't settled on something yet, but I will by tomorrow, so ghosts and up you will see a poll then. Then Easter is in April which means only one thing, Bunny renders. Anyone who knows me, knows this is a big deal. Can't wait to make those for you guys.

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
It looks like Philly completed 45 static renders and 3 animations this week (though technically one was nearly done last week). That gives him an overall average of 45 static renders and 1.5 animations per week since Chapter 11 was released. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As of right now, Philly is on pace to match Chapter 11's numbers somewhere in late June. His current rates are a lower than he averaged early Chapter 11's early development, but comparable to his rate towards the end of the cycle. So the current trend is probably a reasonable estimate at this stage, but it's obviously going to be extremely imprecise.

As for the preview pic, I had the impression Venus had grown on Philly and it looks like that was the case. I think I'm cautiously optimistic about this. On the one hand, I'm always a little nervous about 'story creep' when a character's role is expanded in the middle of the work. On the other hand Venus has been a fun character and she is a great opportunity to explore the setting and tackle some classic cyberpunk tropes. I'd certainly prefer to devote time to Venus over Sasha, for example.

So let's hope this will work out for the best. I am curious to see how Venus' content will tie into the choice at the end of the last chapter. It seems unlikely we can get much alternative content with Venus if she was wrecked fighting the Red Moon (and I can't see any way she'd survive on her own), so is this extra encouragement to use the special ammunition?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Now I kinda wish Red Moon would kill her if we didn't use the ammo. Don't care for venus one bit,I think Sasha would be a lot more interesting,chandra,although finally getting more screen time and lewds,didn't have much progression in terms of character still. In the time Philly devotes to Venus Abby could be a full fledged LI. But I get it some people probably like her and hate the characters I like so it is what it is.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes