Wickett

Oct 8, 2017
Hey, I was thinking that I would buy this game on Steam to support the dev but does multi mod works on the Steam version?

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Is there a patch 1.11.1 for this? I'm asking because I saw references to bugs and BisonFan02 mention the possibility of a patch after 1.11.0 released and the walkthrough says it's for patch 1.11.1.

Reactions: AlienEDM

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Hey, I was thinking that I would buy this game on Steam to support the dev but does multi mod works on the Steam version?
I have the steam version - just tested and the multi-mod does work, at least up to the first choice in the game (although there are some interface bugs in the gallery, could be others that I didn't see).

Truth to be told, you don't have a reason to actually play the steam verion after buying it, given how behind that version is.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have the steam version - just tested and the multi-mod does work, at least up to the first choice in the game (although there are some interface bugs in the gallery, could be others that I didn't see).

Truth to be told, you don't have a reason to actually play the steam verion after buying it, given how behind that version is.
It is a alternative form of support for the ones who can't use patreon. Plus it may also works as advertisement. :cool:

Aug 2, 2021
Why? We are in the 20's. Maybe more in the depressing 20's...
The roaring 20's refers specifically to the 1920's, not our current state of confusion.
1920's ladies fashion was hideous and better off forgotten.
I would love to see Venus in a pair of Daisy Dukes or a miniskirt and a halter top with long auburn hair that brushes her collar bone... dreamy :)
The headband just makes her look cheap and the hair is all wrong for her adorable face.
Just my two cents worth, IMHO...
This is a bit closer to what I'd like to see on Venus... image_2022-03-29_201630.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The roaring 20's refers specifically to the 1920's, not our current state of confusion.
1920's ladies fashion was hideous and better off forgotten.
I would love to see Venus in a pair of Daisy Dukes or a miniskirt and a halter top with long auburn hair that brushes her collar bone... dreamy :)
The headband just makes her look cheap and the hair is all wrong for her adorable face.
Just my two cents worth, IMHO...
This is a bit closer to what I'd like to see on Venus... View attachment 1730057
That would make Venus too close to Victoria. Note that I'm not actually saying that's a bad idea...

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Hi everyone, I just finished my very own walkthrough, this game is so great I'm sure no one will object to one more.

I'm trying to do something different, nothing against what anyone else is doing. I'd like your feedback so feel free to let me know what you think.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Warning
Anonfile have the Bloom Malware embedded in them on several AVN. Beware. Took me 30 minutes of cyber combat to kill it lol.
Seriously though. Do not use Anonfile
Peace
PS I do not use the pirate links for this game and several others, as I either get them through steam or the Patreon links of the files. So your mileage may vary.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you recognize the character in my avatar, you may find the "other me." Yes, we are the same person.
Get used to calling me Phat (or David, my name IRL) because I'm phasing Vin out.
Vin was my former nom de guerre for adult content but I'm too old to wear a disguise these days.
Anyway, just wanted to say what an amazing game this has been so far and that I love my Philly Games!
Been a huge fan since chapter one here and fell in love with Carli and Depraved Awakening while awaiting an update here.
That was well over a year ago. Still loving my Philly Games!:love:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch12ellen6.jpg

Dev Update #122
Well, this ended up being a pretty good week! I hope you guys enjoyed those Sasha customs earlier. I really like how those turned out.
Game development progress was decent. Sitting at 161 renders now along with 4 complete animations with another currently cooking. This week I will be focusing on the current scene you see above which is looking great. Then I will start another decent sized scene straight after that. Expect a good deal more animations for next week.
This is also the month for Easter. For those who are not aware I always do a bunny set instead of the monthly customs. It has become kind of a tradition and from the feedback a good one :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 1736428

Dev Update #122
Well, this ended up being a pretty good week! I hope you guys enjoyed those Sasha customs earlier. I really like how those turned out.
Game development progress was decent. Sitting at 161 renders now along with 4 complete animations with another currently cooking. This week I will be focusing on the current scene you see above which is looking great. Then I will start another decent sized scene straight after that. Expect a good deal more animations for next week.
This is also the month for Easter. For those who are not aware I always do a bunny set instead of the monthly customs. It has become kind of a tradition and from the feedback a good one :p
Philly
Thank you UncleVT :cool:(y)
I love my Philly Games!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1736428

Dev Update #122
Philly
Let's see. Philly completed 71 static images and a single animation this week. He is now averaging ~54 statics and 1.3 animations per week since Chapter 11 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly Philly has been focusing on statics more than animations so far: at his current rate, it would take until December to hit a typical Chapter's worth of animations (~50), whereas statics would be finished by July. Obviously I expect we'll get Chapter 12 somewhere between those extremes, but it's hard to say more for now.

Interesting shot of Ellen, presumably in the shuttered Tech Noir. Seems like sitting down wouldn't be on the agenda, but apparently I'm wrong. I'm curious to see what goes down next time.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Top notch .. This game is one of the BEST games in this site ..
Renders , animations , story and characters are Well made
Wish you good luck dev
All Hail to the Queen - Victoria

Reactions: PapaPhat

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Warning
Anonfile have the Bloom Malware embedded in them on several AVN. Beware. Took me 30 minutes of cyber combat to kill it lol.
Seriously though. Do not use Anonfile
Peace

PS I do not use the pirate links for this game and several others, as I either get them through steam or the Patreon links of the files. So your mileage may vary.
Is this true or was this a april's fools joke? :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes