Aug 2, 2021
If you find it, let me know, I also don't recall anything but anal in terms of penetration. I thought we might get vaginal this last time when she spread her legs for MC and gave hi a nice clear view of her pussy, thought it was finally coming. Her pussy seems to be forbidden fruit at this point, not sure if it's just because she loves anal or what.
I need to check all the options for all the scenes. Heading back in now. I have them all unlocked. There is an option in the first session with Shannon to bend her over the table. Will post back once I investigate. :cool: Detective shades on, check... haha:LOL:

Reactions: Razrback16
Aug 2, 2021
If you find it, let me know, I also don't recall anything but anal in terms of penetration. I thought we might get vaginal this last time when she spread her legs for MC and gave hi a nice clear view of her pussy, thought it was finally coming. Her pussy seems to be forbidden fruit at this point, not sure if it's just because she loves anal or what.
Okay... I checked all three Shanlon scenes in v1.11... here is what I found...

1) Shanlon at her apt: No vaginal penetration other than stuffed with panties. In fact, I think the panty stuffing was intentionally saying, "you won't be needing this..." All anal and oral options, with a bit of the old ultra violence.

2) Shanlon and Teri: There are three vaginal penetration options with Teri (must pick the option to "watch" first or you skip straight to anal; also cuts scene short before any sex with Shanlon, more fun time with Teri. For the most options with Shanlon choose "F*** her @$$ now" instead of "watch." Teri has a vaginal scene after the @$$ extraviganza with Teri while Shanlon rides Teri's face, then on to Shanlon's options.) Vaginal options with Shanlon in this scenario, zero. There are several ways to cut the scene short, most involve either paying too much attention to or taking it too easy on Teri. But, no matter how you play it, only oral and anal options with Shanlon. However, as long as you don't cut it short, you get the pleasure of shoving a big red dildo down Shanlon's throat before your final descent into her dark carvern. "That'll shut her up!" (Hey! Who let that guy in here? haha) Anyway, Teri's pussy is on the menu with both the F*** her @$$ now and Watch paths, not so with Shanlon. She's all @$$ all the time!

3) Final Shanlon scene as of v1.11: This is the video scene with Shanlon and Teri in the hot tub played on MC's phone. Lots of teasing, kissing and anal finger play. Zero vaginal penetration at all.

So, in summation... Your original response of "yes" to the first question is actually correct because there is quite a bit of oral and other activity going on with Shanlon and later with Teri as well that is not anal.
"Raziel_8 asked: By the way, are there Shanlon scenes which aren't anal ?"
So, yes... yes, there are non-anal options... However, despite the multiple opportunities to have vaginal sex with Teri, there are ZERO vaginal options with Shanlon.

Conclusion? Shanlon is a dirty anal slut! In hind sight, we should've employed condoms! Lots and lots of condoms! Aaaah! Gonna get VD!!!:eek: Dirty ho!
Give us a nice girl like Katie:love:(y) Loves my Katie:love:

Anyway... hope that helps.:cool: Live long and prosper, Vin :alien: (y)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
However, despite the multiple opportunities to have vaginal sex with Teri, there are ZERO vaginal options with Shanlon.
Thats the answer i was looking for, about Teri, oral etc. i knew. Thanks for the in depth research :LOL:
Conclusion? Shanlon is a dirty anal slut! In hind sight, we should've employed condoms! Lots and lots of condoms! Aaaah! Gonna get VD!!!:eek: Dirty ho!
Yeah, too late for that now...but who cares what Shanlon wants or enjoys ? She is just a fucktoy to be used, she should be breed like a good slut.
Give us a nice girl like Katie:love:(y) Loves my Katie:love:
Yeah...my favorites are Abby and Venus, Chandra as a good third. Venus is such a good and caring girl :LOL:

Aug 2, 2021
Thats the answer i was looking for, about Teri, oral etc. i knew. Thanks for the in depth research :LOL:

Yeah, too late for that now...but who cares what Shanlon wants or enjoys ? She is just a fucktoy to be used, she should be breed like a good slut.

Yeah...my favorites are Abby and Venus, Chandra as a good third. Venus is such a good and caring girl :LOL:
Joking about VD... the girls being mere pixelated fantasy fare and all... haha :LOL:
Pretty sure we are safe there.:cool: (I do get wrapped up in the story though)
If Venus were real, I would marry her... fake tits and all. (I prefer natural breasts)
However, the fact that she is an android weirds me out a bit... didn't stop me from enjoying myself... especially when she morphed into Victoria and let me get rough. That was pretty kinky!
I have to agree, hands down, on Abby and Chandra. I love Abby:love:
Chandra is like the perfect friend with benefits. She's very sexy, up for anything, always ready to have a go and has no discernable jealousy of which I am aware. Those make her a perfect f*** buddy:love:
Abby is beautiful and unique. I enjoy being with her whenever the opportunity arises.:love:
As for Teri, she is totally hot! But, I have to wonder how much of her attitude and behavior is Shanlon and how much is really her. She is obviously using Shanlon to get a leg up at the network... rampant narcissism... not a fan. I prefer a healthy dose of humility. Anyway... Teri is hot and a ton of fun so it's not like I'm going to say, "no", right? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I am curious to see how Teri would act if Shanlon weren't around. Who knows... after that fight Shanlon and Teri had on live broadcast... maybe... Run into her at a club... take her home for the evening... Yeah... I could see that.:cool:

Apologies... I have a tendency to ramble. Live long and prosper friend, Vin:alien:(y)

Reactions: Raziel_8
Aug 2, 2021
This update felt a bit, weak. For those more into it for the lewd stuff, it no doubt was satisfying. Story progression wise it just felt underwhelming.Well, for me anyway. Maybe I was expecting too much.
I can see how you get that impression. Chapter 11 is the calm before the storm. Stay tuned for the excitement to grow again as we venture forth toward the final chapters. If you have doubts, replay chapter 7. That was the Book One finale/cliff hanger. Huge battle, a ton of stuff happening, rampant uncertainty... who survived?... who died?... who's on who's side now? Yeah... that was a big chapter. The ending is drawing nigh, my friend. Have a little patience. Philly will deliver the goods.
Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:(y)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1712516

Dev Update #120
And back to it! New release is out and I hope you guys are enjoying it! I dove back in on Wednesday so not a huge update today but that is okay.
First, I have started writing as well as outlining everything for chapter 12. Next, sitting at 45 renders done and also waiting on my first animation which decided it wanted to take a very long time to run...
I also had to get a new laptop for writing and post work since my old one is starting to kick the bucket (battery has ballooned twice on me which I just gave up on after the second round and now the monitor keeps cutting out). Doing a slow transition over just to make sure it all goes smoothly, but just knowing everything is ported over is a relief.
Next on the list, is the poll for the comic is now out to everyone in the Augment tier and up. I will create that Monday night, and Tuesday and hopefully get that out by Wednesday. Then, after that we will do the monthly customs poll, so I can get those to you guys before the month is up.
Gonna be a busy week :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
The journey towards Chapter 12 is now underway. Philly has completed 45 static images and not quite 1 animation. We'll call that an average of 45 statics and 0 animations per week for the sake of simplicity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're obviously too early in the process to make any serious predictions, but judging by the static rate we're probably on pace for an August release. That roughly matches the 5 month interval we've seen prior to Chapter 11.

Interesting preview with Ellen. I'm curious to see how the cliffhanger will be resolved.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Machete speaks truth! Rumors are cheap and usually based on lies and/or opinions.
Gracias Machete!
PS: Whether Sasha was intended as a "throw away" one appearance npc or not, I am certainly happy to have her. :cool:
Thank you! But i'm not sure if as rumor you refer to the Han Solo aneddote. As far as i know it's factual. There was an early script for a the first Star Wars sequel from before Episode IV was released, tha was later reporpoused as the plot for the novel "The Splinter of the Mind's Eye". Since back then the production didn't know if SW would have been any success and in what measure, the script was made in order to keep the eventual budget rather low. So it was entirely set on a swamp and foggy planet (later the scenery concept used for Dagobah) and in a cave complex in it, so the whole movie could be shot in small reusable sets, in indoor studios. There was no Han Solo, only Luke and Leia, who where not supposed to be siblings and where starting to get romantic and there was also a Darth Vader intervention by the end, and he was supposed to be a totally different character from Anakin Skywalker (still Starkiller back then). The suppor character was a streetwise roughish woman who dealt in starship repairs and would have provided insights on the swamp planet. Kinda like the character from the Mandalorian.

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Quick question: what are those scenes (not images) that have a '?' covering them? It seems like they disappear as I go through the story, but now I have spots in the scene gallery where it looks like I missed a couple scenes. Do I need to play through the game again to unlock these scenes? What options do I need to choose to get them?

Aug 2, 2021
Quick question: what are those scenes (not images) that have a '?' covering them? It seems like they disappear as I go through the story, but now I have spots in the scene gallery where it looks like I missed a couple scenes. Do I need to play through the game again to unlock these scenes? What options do I need to choose to get them?
Those "?" icons are the images/scenes that you have yet to unlock.

The images are unlocked by clicking on a hidden item on the screen when you receive a pop up message to find a clue. This is covered in the first few screens of the game. Victoria's green eye is the first image, revealed during the tutorial. There is a full list through v1.11 to date in the walkthrough in the original post, DL section.

The scenes are unlocked by your choices during gameplay. Again, for an assist, try the walkthrough .pdf file in the DL section of the OP. Hope this helps and enjoy the game (y)

PS: If there are particular scenes you are having difficulty unlocking post as much detail as you have and one of us will fill you in on how to unlock it. I was down to my last "?" scene and couldn't figure out the decisions needed for unlock. So, I asked back on page 732 of this thread and got just what I needed. (y) Let us know what you need. :)

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
Thank you! But i'm not sure if as rumor you refer to the Han Solo aneddote. As far as i know it's factual. There was an early script for a the first Star Wars sequel from before Episode IV was released, tha was later reporpoused as the plot for the novel "The Splinter of the Mind's Eye". Since back then the production didn't know if SW would have been any success and in what measure, the script was made in order to keep the eventual budget rather low. So it was entirely set on a swamp and foggy planet (later the scenery concept used for Dagobah) and in a cave complex in it, so the whole movie could be shot in small reusable sets, in indoor studios. There was no Han Solo, only Luke and Leia, who where not supposed to be siblings and where starting to get romantic and there was also a Darth Vader intervention by the end, and he was supposed to be a totally different character from Anakin Skywalker (still Starkiller back then). The suppor character was a streetwise roughish woman who dealt in starship repairs and would have provided insights on the swamp planet. Kinda like the character from the Mandalorian.
Sure, Lucas made a lot of doodles before he saw how amazing his cast really was, before Harrison F***ing Ford! Hahahaha :ROFLMAO: This is kind of my point about rumor and conjecture. What is often sh*t canned
It's all gossip, rumor and conjecture. I have heard numerous interviews with George Lucas, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford all being asked similar questions about things that may or may not have happened during the production of Star Wars. Inevitably they give four totally different answers. So, take all of that mess with a grain of salt. Never take it as fact. Websites can be altered and 45 year old memories are subject to a ton of wishful thinking and dramatic license.
I doubt that either story in this chain (Sasha/Han Solo) are 100% true, even if they do contain a grain of truth. All the best lies have strong elements of the truth interwoven with the facts bent to suit the story tellers needs. Just a bunch of curious gossip.
Regarding Sasha... Philly does polls on patreon to determine what characters get featured sometimes. Sasha could've been involved in one of those, IDK. But, Philly is a rather deliberate story teller. Pretty sure there are no "throw away" characters, ever. Hell... I wouldn't be surprised to see Sasha, Katie, Abby or Victoria in a dream or VR sequence in the next game and beyond. It takes a ton of time and effort to create and render characters. So, I have difficulty believing that Philly wrote any female character as a "one and done." If she had dialogue, she will likely reappear later at some point. Such is the case with Sasha.
The part of those Star Wars interviews that I always enjoy the most is hearing Mark do his impressions of Harrison, George and so many others... "Uh, kid... it ain't that kind of movie..." Harrison Ford
Mark Hamill does Harrison Ford...

Harrison's reaction...

I am not criticizing... just my observations and humble opinion.
Live long and prosper, Vin :alien: (y)

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
I somehow deleted the savefiles can someone provide me the save files for this game ..?
Does this work? Those should be my v1.11 end saves for two different paths. I think they are Ellen path through the Pit and the spellbound to Victoria paths. I tossed in the 3-15-22 save for good measure. Hope that helps. All of them should unlock all scenes and images.
Live long and prosper, Vin :alien: (y)
PS: You can tell which is which by checking the info button to show the girls scores top left. Ellen's path has her with a score of 7, lust 2 or 3. The Victoria path has Victoria with a high score and Gloria's gets tanked. In all my other saves besides Victoria's, Katie, Ellen, Abby, Chandra, Sonja and Gloria all have very high scores. Gloria's gets tanked and cut in half by enacting Victoria's plan... my least favorite part of the game. I prefer to skip the "evil" options. Don't mind playing the "bad boy" just not totally evil.

Reactions: UraN82

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Those "?" icons are the images/scenes that you have yet to unlock.

The images are unlocked by clicking on a hidden item on the screen when you receive a pop up message to find a clue. This is covered in the first few screens of the game. Victoria's green eye is the first image, revealed during the tutorial. There is a full list through v1.11 to date in the walkthrough in the original post, DL section.

The scenes are unlocked by your choices during gameplay. Again, for an assist, try the walkthrough .pdf file in the DL section of the OP. Hope this helps and enjoy the game (y)
I figured that out for the most part. But my main question was how do I obtain those unlocked scenes? I'm following the walkthrough for the most part, but it doesn't really explain how to obtain those unlockable scenes. It only says "watch this scene and you'll unlock a scene achievement." But after that, it doesn't say how to obtain those scenes. They're still grayed out for me. Do I need to do a second playthrough through the game to fully unlock those scenes?

• Haha

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I figured that out for the most part. But my main question was how do I obtain those unlocked scenes? I'm following the walkthrough for the most part, but it doesn't really explain how to obtain those unlockable scenes. It only says "watch this scene and you'll unlock a scene achievement." But after that, it doesn't say how to obtain those scenes. They're still grayed out for me. Do I need to do a second playthrough through the game to fully unlock those scenes?
It's a basic gallery system. You get to watch a scene in game, with your choices, and that scene is automatically unlocked in the gallery. So if you see a "?" in the gallery that's because you haven't seen that scene yet in your playthrough

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
It's a basic gallery system. You get to watch a scene in game, with your choices, and that scene is automatically unlocked in the gallery. So if you see a "?" in the gallery that's because you haven't seen that scene yet in your playthrough
Some clarification. If you see a "?" in the gallery, it is basically to either A: black out a spoiler....hide who the character(s) are...typical of some of the endings or B: some combination of unknown character and increasing the degree of difficulty to find the scene.

There are gallery scenes (most of them actually) that already give away the character featured...those are the "grayed" out ones if you haven't encountered them during gameplay. Your persistent file on the computer dictates those scenes being unlocked and the most recent MC name used during gameplay will default to the name used during replays (if you have different save paths with different MC names like I do).

Aug 2, 2021
A second, third... yeah... I generally plan on six full plays for a game of this scale. It was even more complicated for Deliverance, which I also enjoyed. I found all but two scenes on my own in Deliverance and only needed help to find one "?" scene in City of Broken Dreamers. But, it takes multiple plays to unlock all the options in this type of game because there are multiple endings. Any time you see multiple endings in the description of a game you will need more than one play. A game with two possible endings requires at least two plays. CoBD has quite a few possible endings and a lot of choices that have effect on the flow of the story. Play again, make different choices, shampoo, rinse, repeat. If that is not for you then you'll need a cheat mod. The multi mod for CoBD is linked in the OP, here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-...hrough-cheat-mod-v1-11-0-ch-11-scrappy.30754/
You'll find a fan made cheat mod aka multi mod for most of these multiple ending games. I ran out of patience with Deliverance and installed the cheat mod to unlock the last two endings there. Also, as I said, I needed an assist for one "?" scene here in CoBD, details of that are on p732 of this thread. But, I always attempt to unlock all of the options on my own first, then get help for trouble spots if needed. I usually wait for my third play to break out a walk through. It's all part of playing these multi-end VN games.
It's all based on your choices, e.g., In the club, first scene with choices, you can go with Chandra, have sex in the alley and still go home with Ellen. However, it will affect your score with Ellen. Doesn't matter all that much at the time but too many choices like that and Ellen options close up later on. If you don't go to the alley with Chandra there are a couple of options in her later scenes that close. Those are just your first few choices in game.
What I recommend is...
...to always take all the Katie points offered. She doesn't get jealous of the other girls and has some wonderful scenes. In every play I end up with score and lust both at six or seven with Katie.... Ellen, Gloria, Sonja, Abby, Sasha, Venus, even Chandra (except in Ellen's play) also fall into that same category as Katie. Take all the points you can get with them every play. Take all the scenes/points/options available.
...to play the party scene at Gloria's dad's and Shanlon's place with each of the girls, Katie, Ellen and Victoria. Also, play all three options through the Pit, Plan A with Sonja, Plan B with Ellen and Plan C with Abby. Make sure to continue on afterwards because it's not just the options at the party that change with the choice of girl, what happens afterward changes as well.
...to make sure you are trying all of the options. That goes for scenes as well as the choices in game. Some of the scenes need to be played multiple times to unlock all of the possibilities. Those are the scenes that have two or more check marks under them. If there is a greyed out check mark below a scene in the gallery, there is another option for that scene. Certain options require certain scores. Things like having anal sex requires a certain score for most of the girls. There are other variables as well. There's more on that in the WT.
...to give Ellen her own play. What that means is you must avoid sex with Victoria at all cost. You can even disable the bug in this play, I leave it enabled otherwise to keep Victoria in play. There are bonus points with Ellen in later scenes if you do not have sex with Victoria. In that play, take Ellen to the Pit which is Plan B, a friendly face. Make a hard save before accepting the scene with the dancer at the Pit, cute little prom queen in pink. Once you unlock her scene you can reload your hard save and resume Ellen's path without loosing any points. You can still have relations with all the other girls except Victoria in that play. It's a good time to unlock scenes with Gloria, Sonja, Chandra, Abby, Venus... basically anyone but Victoria. You'll unlock a lot of options with many of the girls in this play.
...to give Victoria her own play. In fact, you may need two Victoria saves. The one where you become spellbound, enacting Victoria's plan (cutting your Gloria score in half) and another where you break the spell and still collect all the possible points and scenes with Victoria you can, say yes to all her scene options and take her to the party at Gloria's dad and Shanlon's place. These two plays should unlock all Victoria scenes. I have the feeling there will be two Victoria endings, the spellbound option and the Victoria joins the MC's side option. I just don't know if Victoria will end up betraying the MC or not. Still three or four chapters to go...
...to try different options like saying no to some of the girls here and there. You may get an option for a scene with someone else. If you are not sure then make a save before you choose. Personally, I have well over sixty pages of save for this game thus far. I should probably keep a notebook of which saves have what attributes but I end up just replaying and hitting ctrl aka control key bottom left of my kb to skip all the scenes I have seen. With default settings you will automatically stop at the choices. If you are following the WT then it will remind you what choices to make. I just tend to remember after multiple plays or back up a few frames using the page up key.
Anyway... that is about all I can think up right now. I hope it helps. :cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: jjmayne
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes