LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Great 2nd Chapter!
The story is unfolding smoothly and even more intriguing.
Having more animations in the story and not necessarily in sex scenes is awesome!
Also love the top-down (actually the other way around lol) animation where we see a girl entering a scene from the feet (specially if they are wearing open-toes shoes *wink-wink*) to the head. Just amazing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
At what level of support can you switch to full time game development?
Right now it's not something I have really thought about since it is very unrealistic I would hit that point, remember I have a career that I have worked half my life on. Sacrificing that is not easy. This could last 2 more months or 5 more years. Who knows? It is kinda up to patreon how long we can do this for. Is it possible I could hit that point? Sure. What that point is though, I don't know yet.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Of course, then there would be the enormous drain from all that back pay to the proofreader...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Right now it's not something I have really thought about since it is very unrealistic I would hit that point
I'm actually glad to hear this because it tells me that everything is pretty much fine in your life financially and there aren't any dark clouds looming over the game developement's horizon. Which is a pretty nince thing to hear and i sincerely hope that it is indeed the case.

You create way too good of a content. I do hope for the best for you in the future out of the proudly admitted selfish reason that i wanna have more such enjoyable product. So don't ponder too much, keep the wheels rolling, robotic skulls popping! ...well maybe those shouldn't be the only things popping in the game but lets not get lost in details :cool:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Right now it's not something I have really thought about since it is very unrealistic I would hit that point, remember I have a career that I have worked half my life on. Sacrificing that is not easy. This could last 2 more months or 5 more years. Who knows? It is kinda up to patreon how long we can do this for. Is it possible I could hit that point? Sure. What that point is though, I don't know yet.
I understand, though you should still make it a goal on your Patreon. Some devs get more than $20K per month ( earns $50K), so it's possible.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ah, so glad Philly is continuing on after the brilliant Depraved Awakening. Really has stepped up and taken the experience gained from DA and gone to another level. The best part is knowing that Philly is consistent and finishes what is started.

Once Dragon Lady shows up as a cyberpunk lewd pet, this game will be perfect :)

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
I'm so glad I checked this game out. I'm fucking hooked big time! @Philly_Games have set the standards so high I don't think I'd enjoy playing other games as much anymore! I don't consider this a VN anymore, it is like an awesome series that has a great story and amazing characters! Great fucking work

Reactions: Namco15

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
So am I missing obvious links, or is the android version still only 2.1, and not updated for 2.2?

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Hey, is someone willing to share the comic that got out today - The Show? Even if not now but only in a few days it's fine...

D

Deleted member 684203

I’ve just played a shit ton of updates in the past week and I gotta say: Nothing comes close to what Philly-Games is making here. I’m moving my pledge up a notch from next month. The man deserves the patronage.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@JerryC hard to say if it will be leaked. Honestly 95% of my stuff never leaves patreon. If it does well, it is what it is, but I like right now how it is a special thing for those guys, they are the reason I can do this and it's one of the only ways i know how to give back. It's a thing i made yesterday for them, it may only be about 5 minutes long but it's short and sweet, only complaint, is it needs to be longer but I don't want to take more time away from game dev.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Don't let his humility (and bad marketing skills) fool you...it's awesome.

Reactions: quinfax
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes