Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Get back to your herd. Those little beady eyes can't tell beauty from bison.

Reactions: Kingvlad

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
@JerryC hard to say if it will be leaked. Honestly 95% of my stuff never leaves patreon. If it does well, it is what it is, but I like right now how it is a special thing for those guys, they are the reason I can do this and it's one of the only ways i know how to give back. It's a thing i made yesterday for them, it may only be about 5 minutes long but it's short and sweet, only complaint, is it needs to be longer but I don't want to take more time away from game dev.
Oh, I know, and I'm not complaining! Just as a lower tier patron that can't up the notch, sadly, it's the only possible way for me to get the possibility of reading it...
If there is no way, then so be it, I'll eat it and wait for the next game update.
You're awesome, BTW, I already said it when I joined discord but you deserve the praise as often as it comes!

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I guess the best compliment I can give is that I had no idea who made this game as I didn't actually download it personally, but while I was playing it I thought "Man, the only game that seems to have this writing/tone style that I like is one I played recently called Depraved Awakening which even my wife loved and played" and lo and behold, it's the same creator.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hey there

Do you want something fun tonight? I'm Kleo Love Xavier....
I need a daddy to play with me
Hurry up go to a store and get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be the happiest day of your life
See you soon.
Best scene.

Reactions: revan335
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes