bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 301955

Going to keep this one quick, but progress is going well. Initially, things went a bit slow, but we're back in business now.

Currently sitting on 230 renders and nine animations and more in the pipe. As what seems typical after these posts, I'll be starting another one to run overnight. Two of the bonus renders for in-game are done, and they are HOT! One more to go.

I also hope you guys enjoyed the custom renders I did up yesterday. Certainly not canon, no way Vic would let that happen but was fun to do.
It's amazing it has only been a few weeks since 0.2.

Oh, I will also have a new system hopefully tomorrow. Not a full render rig but something to help me with post work, writing, video work and so forth. I will be adding to it in the future though to allow me to offload an animation here and there though. I am pretty pumped for that.

I'll be sure to fill in more tidbits of what to expect in 0.3 in the next update.
As always stay awesome guys!

Philly

Do we have those custom renders?

Also I dont know if its a bug or you didnt know, but you can put the game signs as your permanent signatures by clicking on your name and going to signature

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Philly renders are simply amazing, my personal compliment to him for how much he improved his skills since his last work (DA).
I think that there will be people that will pledge just for the possibility to have this Art !!!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Shanlon is not about love. It's not in her nature. She's broken.

Reactions: Namco15

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
And that's why she's not a main LI, but makes for an interesting side character. A placeholder for Philly's diseased brain.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I could try to fix her, but with so many gorgeous around, don't think make the time.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Do we have those custom renders?

Also I dont know if its a bug or you didnt know, but you can put the game signs as your permanent signatures by clicking on your name and going to signature
The sheer amount of custom renders and "fun stuff" us Doc tier and Broken Dreamers have access to would amaze people. :D

Reactions: Fantabaldu
Dec 29, 2018
I enjoyed being able to team up with your gal to go on a bit of an adventure together, and I'm very impressed at the efforts of the developer to treat the three ladies as equals. I did multiple runs through the party in order to see as much of the content as I could, and I liked how there wasn't really a correct choice. I had been afraid that the very suspicious lady would be the key to unlocking the best path or something, but things seemed to go just as well with Katie and Ellen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I enjoyed being able to team up with your gal to go on a bit of an adventure together, and I'm very impressed at the efforts of the developer to treat the three ladies as equals. I did multiple runs through the party in order to see as much of the content as I could, and I liked how there wasn't really a correct choice. I had been afraid that the very suspicious lady would be the key to unlocking the best path or something, but things seemed to go just as well with Katie and Ellen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a deep dark and a very painful secret between you and Sonja that the game is alluding to, concerning a past mission for Meredith. What happened there seems to have deeply hurt both of them and drove them apart while probably still loving each other. I suspect the Sonja story line will be quite dark and part of the path to redemption of MC. Not sure what Ellen knows about that past though. Also kinda weirdly, Sonja has no points yet in the game so she might not be a love interest.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It actually makes sense that Sonja is not a love interest. There is obviously still affection there, buried underneath the "protective" cover of name calling, but it's clearly impacted by whatever happened on that mission.

There appear to be four "main" girls - Victoria, Doc, Ellen and Gloria. The first three certainly seem like potential love interests. The last, I'm not so sure. Of course, there're always going to be side opportunities in a Philly game, so you have Chandra, Kleo and Shanlon. But, for full story conclusion, it seems like (at this time) those gals above are the main thrust.

I say "at this time", since DA fans know that Christina (best gal) came out of nowhere to win the hearts and minds of everyone (including Philly) to get her own ending, so we never know if lightning will strike again.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes