Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
*Anyone can still argue that no one not everyone wants to fuck Meredith and Shanlon is not a mother yet, which possibly disqualifies both. So, let just say Potential MILF.
Every fertile woman in the game is potential MILF... just sayin'
PS, there is (there are???) MILF(s???) in the game, but focus of said game clearly lies on group of girls between 18 and 30 years.
For the record, I would do the Meredith.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Anyway, thanks for the answers. I got all the information for record. When I see the MILF tag for this game, I immediately think of "there is or are MILF(s) for some players (but perhaps not for me or some others)", so that's why I am asking for it. I actually search first and found about earlier discussion which I read some but did not follow through till the end. I am hoping there was a consensus at the end.

I is I is I is I
Don't you do the same?
Honesty, I do not give a flying fuck. I just HATE Meredith with a grand passion. To say that Meredith is morally bankrupt would be the understatement of the century. If you don't see that Meredith is despicable and that she is the enemy, maybe you need to evaluate your priorities. I enjoy older women, even when they were still older than me. Now, they are all younger women...

Also, if you do not insert yourself into the story, then you need to learn how to role play... that reminds me...

Venus! Oh Venus! I have a favor to ask... :devilish:
I do not play like you play. I did not project myself into the MC. Instead, I play what is best for the MC. Also, for me role-playing is when I play the MC characters and not my own character. That way, I can play so many characters which in real life I am not and not able to do. Cheers.

Every fertile woman in the game is potential MILF... just sayin'
PS, there is (there are???) MILF(s???) in the game, but focus of said game clearly lies on group of girls between 18 and 30 years.
For the record, I would do the Meredith.
Yes, I am well aware of that. I was trying to narrow down the list to get to the answer. Cheers.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Anyway, thanks for the answers. I got all the information for record. When I see the MILF tag for this game, I immediately think of "there is or are MILF(s) for some players (but perhaps not for me or some others)", so that's why I am asking for it. I actually search first and found about earlier discussion which I read some but did not follow through till the end. I am hoping there was a consensus at the end.

I do not play like you play. I did not project myself into the MC. Instead, I play what is best for the MC. Also, for me role-playing is when I play the MC characters and not my own character. That way, I can play so many characters which in real life I am not and not able to do. Cheers.

Yes, I am well aware of that. I was trying to narrow down the list to get to the answer. Cheers.
No worries friend. Even the MILFs are young ladies at my age...
Just a playful bit of razzing... But, I do make this point from time to time... tags are often wrong or misleading. You cannot trust them. You did the right thing to ask the fans. Didn't even realize this game had a MILF tag...
There are plenty of hotties and loads of steamy intimate scenes in this game and a killer story too but no MILFs that I want to fuck. Technically, if you are sick and twisted enough, I guess Meredith meets the age and physical attractiveness quota and she is a mother. But, I still would not even consider fucking her... well... maybe with a cattle prod... hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: JohnF95zone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
tags are often wrong or misleading.
No they are not. They are literally objective.
You not bothering to read and understand how they are used here, does not make them misleading, or wrong.
It's simply that you expect them to apply to your personal definition, when they obviously apply to the site's definition.
You misunderstanding is not them misleading.
You cannot trust them.
Yes you can, as long as you read & understand what they objectively mean.
The only thing that can't be trusted, certainly isn't reliably consistent, is someone's own, personal, subjective interpretation of a scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Indeed. Let's not go there "the subject of tags":p. Just accept the fact it is there for a reason.

Edit:
True that what whichone said below. The very least thing you can do it accept it but you surely can take the initiative to find out.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
True that what whichone said below. The very least thing you can do it accept it but you surely can take the initiative to find out.
(y)
For anyone unaware, Forum\Site News & Announcements\Tag Rules.
Subjective personal feelings are irrelevant in relation to whether a game should carry a tag.
The site's objective definitions are the only things that count.

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
A developer is supposed to include any tags that apply to their work. The MILF tag applies if there is possible sex with "an older woman who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent)." MILFs are only MILFs is sex can happen with them.
The quoted section is from the tag list and definitions pinned on the first page of the main Game forum.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Can anyone share their save (end of ch 10 or beginning ch 11). Been having troubles with game constantly crashing last 4 chapters but was able to skip through. Last one is totally unplayable and I tried on 3 different machines, 2 of them high end.
Tried reinstalling fresh game but didn't help.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just want to know how many chapters are left to complete this masterpiece
Three or four, depending on whether there is an epilogue or not. Carli had a secret surprise ending in Depraved Awakening. Philly may do that again here... IDK... just my hopeful speculation. But, time will tell.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: Not sure why you are using a post from Philly that is well over two years old... There have been many updates since.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why are the cranks on the left side of the bike? Need to focus on what’s important here…..
Dude! Her leg is covering most of the right crank! Look at the heel of her right foot... see the pedal?
If not, you need glasses worse than I do... And, I am extremely near sighted!
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Nulldev

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The crank is on the left-hand side of the bike's frame.
It should be on the right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is an English bike, everything is inverted.
:giggle:

forget the crank, there is no handbrake on the bike and she's not even wearing a helmet.

that's way too dangerous :eek:
Don't worry, she has the airbags.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes