WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah, can definitely see how it comes about. (y)
But I don't see why people feel the need to argue that their opinion is correct, in the face of facts that prove it's not. :WeSmart:
The dev said it was a mistake.
So it was a mistake. End of. lol
I'm a little disappointed that Philly fixed it. I was looking forward to a typo turning into a duel to the death. :LOL:

whichone is relentless. Never give up when you know you're right. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Fortunately, this site has an option to simply click "Ignore" and not have to read that shit.
Peace out, Phat:devilish::cool:(y)
Ignorance is presumably your default position, then.
"I don't care that the dev said it was a mistake. Those facts that proved me wrong are shit. I don't want to read them."
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Unreal. :FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 1943267

How do i get the last tick ?
Good question. I've had that unlocked for so long I can't remember specifically. However, one thing I do remember is that certain scenes require certain scores, certain lust totals, like minimum 2 lust for anal/bdsm play to unlock, and minimum levels of depravity which is a total the game tracks but does not show. Different types of play are required to unlock all scenes and scene options. I just opened the replay to see what options we have with Chandra here. Pretty sure you are missing the option to finger her ass. Being anal play, you need a minimum of 2 lust with Chandy and likely 2 depravity. None of Chandy's scores are visible, same for Abby, so for help with that, try this fan made walk through. It should help.
Enjoy! Peace out, Phat :devilish:(y)

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 1943267

How do i get the last tick ?
You need to have 3 Lust points with her to unlock all the options. You've got one if you had sex with her in Chap 1, then you need to pick ditch her in the elevator, to get two others lust points. :

L2.png

After that, you'll just have to help her like you previously did. You'll have an addtional option during the sex scene ( when you pick spank her ).

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Good question. I've had that unlocked for so long I can't remember specifically. However, one thing I do remember is that certain scenes require certain scores, certain lust totals, like minimum 2 lust for anal/bdsm play to unlock, and minimum levels of depravity which is a total the game tracks but does not show. Different types of play are required to unlock all scenes and scene options. I just opened the replay to see what options we have with Chandra here. Pretty sure you are missing the option to finger her ass. Being anal play, you need a minimum of 2 lust with Chandy and likely 2 depravity. None of Chandy's scores are visible, same for Abby, so for help with that, try this fan made walk through. It should help.
Enjoy! Peace out, Phat :devilish:(y)
You need to have 3 Lust points with her to unlock all the options. You've got one if you had sex with her in Chap 1, then you need to pick ditch her in the elevator, to get two others lust points. :

View attachment 1943383

After that, you'll just have to help her like you previously did. You'll have an addtional option during the sex scene ( when you pick spank her ).
thanks guys for the help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i'd guess another clone or original body.
Could it be the girl from the locked file that Victoria stole from the vaults? ... the one that is supposed to be dead... Just thinking out loud, my friends... Adventure ever on, Phat :devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 1943383

After that, you'll just have to help her like you previously did. You'll have an additional option during the sex scene ( when you pick spank her ).
You da man! :devilish: I gave some decent general info but you hit the nail right on the head! Seems that I unlocked it with two by getting the second lust point in the elevator but that was in a much earlier version of the game. I do remember taking the "ditch her" route a couple of times though so I do not doubt your info, just my own memory.:oops: haha:devilish:

Well played my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I do no suffer bullshit.
The only "bullshit" came from you when you said the dev meant to use an expression that does not even exist.
Even the dev said it was a mistake, but you're still trying to argue about it. :FacePalm:
You were wrong, get over it.
I asked nicely for dipshit to drop it but he wouldn't let it go so he is ignored now.
Untrue.
DROP IT! NOW! I made one suggestion and never claimed it was gospel, only my opinion and I still hold that same opinion. I also said you are entitled to your opinion. I AM DONE WITH THIS!!! JUST STOP!!! THERE IS NO PRIZE! THERE IS NOTHING TO WIN!!! STFU already.
Screaming at someone by posting all in Caps, telling them to "STFU" is not "asking nicely".
I do not appreciate being attacked verbally here or anywhere for that matter.
Untrue.
You were not, at any time, "attacked", by anyone. Stop trying to paint yourself as a victim.
We just proved that what you'd said was not correct & you threw a tantrum.
You have a right to your opinions and views but if I tell you I don't appreciate them and do not wish to discuss them further, just stop.
You clearly do not understand the difference, between an opinion & a fact.
It's not an opinion, when we present the literal definition of the term. It's indisputably what the term means.
Your opinion, that it wasn't a typo, was wrong. The dev changed it because it was a typo.
Fact.
Saying "a force not to be reckoned with", is the same as saying "could care less", instead of "could not".
It makes the phrase take the opposite meaning to what you're trying to express.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know that I might start a fire, but...

I'm just wondering when the next update might come out. I have the feeling that we're still sailing the high seas, unfortunately.

:cry:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes