cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What? Are you suggesting that the game would be more popular if this shot featured a huge cock between her legs.
well for some reason futa is somewhat popular nowadays.

also good that mark takagi isn't with us anymore, he'd get very hot when looking that pic of doc katie.

• Sad
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
well for some reason futa is somewhat popular nowadays.
The fact that it keeps getting shoehorned into every other game doesn't mean a majority of people like it.
It just means that most people won't stop playing certain games they like even if they include futa.

also good that mark takagi isn't with us anymore, he'd get very hot when looking that pic of doc katie.
Oh man, that first sentence sent a chill down my spine :censored:
I hope he's doing good.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What? Are you suggesting that the game would be more popular if this shot featured a huge cock between her legs.
I was just saying less people would be here not one.

View attachment 1937367
I really like Kleo and am all for having more interaction with her. She did invite MC for another VR session... However, if my sweet Katie, Victoria, Ellen, Sonja, Gloria, Abby, Chandy or any other girl in MC's purview grows a cock... Phat is OUT! I find the idea of forcing a futa fetish into this amazing game offensive. Can we just drop the subject, please? This is City of Broken Dreamers... It is NOT City of Futa Dreamers!!! Let us return to the game that is... please!
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
View attachment 1929272

Dev Update #132

So this week I was mostly focused on writing. Well, at least the last few days of the week that is. So, a decent mix of everything.

For the update we are now sitting at about 760 renders and also added one more animation taking it up to 33. On top of that though a lot of writing has been done and what I was struggling with this week was some more calm scenes, but they actually turned out really great. Some really interesting stuff with Venus, Ellen, and Katie. In fact going to expand that a little I liked it so much.

I decided to hold off on the customs this week just so I could focus, but I will do them shortly, don't you worry :p

Next week I think I am going to take the same approach and knock out more script and code.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Thanks for share !

Reactions: Qscfghjkm

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1658606517119.png

Again, this week was focused on writing and code, then putting it all together. Very happy with the results. Next week will be a balance of everything again.

For the preview I had a hard time picking which shot I wanted to use. A lot of really cool images to choose from. Can't wait for you guys to see. Let's just say we see side a side of Victoria that we have not seen in a long time. We tend to forget she is a force to be reckoned with when fists start flying.

Also the poll for customs is now live, so for everyone who is Ghost tier and up, get your votes in. I will set those up on Tuesday.

Philly

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
(...)
We tend to forget she is a force not to be reckoned with when fists start flying.
Ahm..., you all know I'm not a native speaker, but shouldn't it be "a force to be reckoned with"?
If you say she's a force "NOT to be reckoned with" that would mean she's unimportant; she shouldn't be taken into consideration.
I dare Philly to say that about her to my face ...

badger.gif

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 1942288

Again, this week was focused on writing and code, then putting it all together. Very happy with the results. Next week will be a balance of everything again.

For the preview I had a hard time picking which shot I wanted to use. A lot of really cool images to choose from. Can't wait for you guys to see. Let's just say we see side a side of Victoria that we have not seen in a long time. We tend to forget she is a force not to be reckoned with when fists start flying.

Also the poll for customs is now live, so for everyone who is Ghost tier and up, get your votes in. I will set those up on Tuesday.

Philly
Hmmm... Now I am really curious as to whom or what is in that tank? Appears to be a hot, blonde female...
Ready when you are Philly! Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Aristos

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ahm..., you all know I'm not a native speaker, but shouldn't it be "a force to be reckoned with"?
If you say she's a force "NOT to be reckoned with" that would mean she's unimportant; she shouldn't be taken into consideration.

View attachment 1942372
You are correct. That IS the traditional use of the phrase. However, I am thinking that Philly's meaning here is that you don't want to fuck with Victoria because she will fuck you up!:devilish:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Aristos

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 1942372
Yeah, I'm gonna guess it's a typo.

Hmmm... Now I am really curious as to whom or what is in that tank? Appears to be a hot, blonde female...
Ready when you are Philly! Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Maybe a crossover with Artemis? :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Quite right, it is "a force to be reckoned with".
Reckoning the force is literally estimating/calculating them.
Saying do not ignore them because they are powerful.
Not reckoning the force would suggest that they are weak and insignificant.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes