AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I hope the new update has Shannon scenes and story branch can't wait to have her femdom route also what happened to the discord suddenly even bug reporting is gone for non patrons?
I hope we have more Shanlon sex scenes too, but I doubt it, because in the last update(chapter 11) we already has sex scenes with her and with Victoria. My bet is that the next update(chapter 12) will be focused on Ellen and Katie, or Abby, or Teri, or Sonja and Kleo...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Can someone give me save with everything unlocked please,and tell me where to put it?
If you want everything unlocked in the game, the save file won't be enough, as all the contents are stored at the "persistent" file, including your name and the choices you made in the game.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you want everything unlocked in the game, the save file won't be enough, as all the contents are stored at the "persistent" file, including your name and the choices you made in the game.
Right... when you install another person's save you essentially assume the character they were playing but it does unlock the gallery which I think was the point of the request. No substitute for honest gameplay. :devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: AlienEDM

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For you guys who asked for everything unlocked in the game. Here is the persistent file of my game. I have everything unlocked, but I warn to make backup of the "persistent" file of your game, because it will be overwrited and i may be following paths that you do not follow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only encountered one single error playing CoBD... When I unlocked the dream scene with MC, Victoria and Gloria the second checkmark never posted and the only way to get the scene portions associated with the second check is to go back and replay the scene in game. I get the full version in game but not from the replay menu... Just weird...
Anyway... just something that I noticed... Was doing a speed run to get to something else when I triggered the full version so I sped through it en route to wherever I was heading... I think that is what cased Ren'Py to bug out...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes