der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

Happy 4th to our friends down south of the border!
Hope you guys have an awesome day and don't drink too much :p This round I went with another national brand that I thought was decent when I had it. Hopefully I made an decent pick!
Cheers guys, and have fun!
Philly 1656947635149.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Hope you guys have an awesome day and don't drink too much :p This round I went with another national brand that I thought was decent when I had it. Hopefully I made an decent pick!
Philly View attachment 1906932

F95's image attachment server acting up again. This image is not showing for me, and the same is happening to multiple images across the site. I can see some, I can't see others.
Last time I solved it by switching to the new Dark Mode BETA theme, but now nothing seems to work.
PS: I tried to "attach" a screenshot of what I see and, obviously, it won't upload :LOL:
IMGUR it is then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
F95's image attachment server acting up again. This image is not showing for me, and the same is happening to multiple images across the site. I can see some, I can't see others.
Last time I solved it by switching to the new Dark Mode BETA theme, but now nothing seems to work.
PS: I tried to "attach" a screenshot of what I see and, obviously, it won't upload :LOL:
IMGUR it is then:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Philly View attachment 1906932
Victoria AND Sam Adams Boston Lager? Hip Hip Huzzah! Hip Hip Huzzah! Hip Hip Huzzah! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Personally, I'm breaking out the Bushmill's Irish Whiskey today. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
IMGUR it is then:
I had difficulties too. Just keep refreshing the page. My first attempt to glean a copy failed due to network error so I kept refreshing the page until what you are seeing in your spoiler note turned into this...
Independence Victoria 1929949_1656947635149.png
Then I was able to DL a copy... Hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)
PS: In case any of you missed it... Here's Katie again, just in case.:cool:(y)
Katie 1923815_2022-canadaday.jpg

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I had difficulties too. Just keep refreshing the page. My first attempt to glean a copy failed due to network error so I kept refreshing the page until what you are seeing in your spoiler note turned into this...
View attachment 1907715
Then I was able to DL a copy... Hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)
PS: In case any of you missed it... Here's Katie again, just in case.:cool:(y)
View attachment 1907718
I didn't miss on Katie the other day, and funnily enough her photo still showed no problems. It was still showing, I checked it earlier.
But thank you so much for reposting it just in case.

BTW, the issue seems to be solved now and I can enjoy the original post too :D . Apparently it had been happening for hours since early this morning (Western Europe Time) and some users had reported it before. Oh well, let's see how long it will last this time.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't miss on Katie the other day, and funnily enough her photo still showed no problems. It was still showing, I checked it earlier.
But thank you so much for reposting it just in case.

BTW, the issue seems to be solved now and I can enjoy the original post too :D . Apparently it had been happening for hours since early this morning (Western Europe Time) and some users had reported it before. Oh well, let's see how long it will last this time.
Just in case...
Yeah... Just the excuse I need to plaster more images of CoBD hotties all over this forum!
Hahaha:LOL::devilish::LOL::devilish::LOL::devilish::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 1900798

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canucks! I probably spent more time on the can of beer than anything else in this image :p It is my favorite wide spread brand let us say. Also I can see Katie drinking a red. She does like to surprise us at times :)

I will have a companion shot in a few days for our brothers and sisters down south!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Philly
Love Katie!

Saw there was also one for July 4th with Victoria as well.

Thinking ahead to other important places, March 2 is Texas Independence Day and I think Katie would look great in an appropriately styled bikini, straw Stetson and boots when March 2, 2023 rolls around. ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Philly only trots out the gals for big nation- or world- wide events. Texas will just have to pull up some past renders and use their imagination.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Philly only trots out the gals for big nation- or world- wide events. Texas will just have to pull up some past renders and use their imagination.
Ask anyone in the world about Texas, and they will know about it; Canada? fiddy/fiddy.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You mean the red hair bombshell, star & stripes bikini, and the water theme didn't explain it all to you?
Yeah, I known. The old cliche from american woman ginger sex symbol. I thought that was back to the 80's? I am just curious what Philly would render for the brazilian independence day?:p:p:LOL::LOL:

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I known. The old cliche from american woman ginger sex symbol. I thought that was back to the 80's? I am just curious what Philly would render for the brazilian independence day?:p:p:LOL::LOL:
American Woman... hmmm I know that tune...

Then there's Tom Petty's American Girl too...

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lots of candidates, either some miss bum or miss brazilian winner.

Reactions: AlienEDM

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1900798

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canucks! I probably spent more time on the can of beer than anything else in this image :p It is my favorite wide spread brand let us say. Also I can see Katie drinking a red. She does like to surprise us at times :)

I will have a companion shot in a few days for our brothers and sisters down south!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Philly
OMG

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes