agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Can someone please share the new patreon post?
Yeah sure. It says something about him being sick. He has decided to extend his holiday for another month. He hopes to break the last updates record for longest production time. Don't worry he is suspending patreon payments for another month(very important to us pirates). But everything is okay as while he will be away from home and not actually be able to work on the game, he will be thinking about the game a lot, and is sure to come up with some more scenarios to include more chicks with dicks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
These two mofuckas do know how to fish for reactions :LUL:
Truth be told, if they posted 20 images of Victoria in a row, I would probably still give them 20 fucking hearts without thinking :HideThePain:
Wait, do ge even get to use that number of reactions a day? :sneaky:
I'll put them all in a single post so it only costs you one reaction point:cool:(y)

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
2022-canadaday.jpg

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canucks! I probably spent more time on the can of beer than anything else in this image :p It is my favorite wide spread brand let us say. Also I can see Katie drinking a red. She does like to surprise us at times :)

I will have a companion shot in a few days for our brothers and sisters down south!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Philly

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
View attachment 1900798

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canucks! I probably spent more time on the can of beer than anything else in this image :p It is my favorite wide spread brand let us say. Also I can see Katie drinking a red. She does like to surprise us at times :)

I will have a companion shot in a few days for our brothers and sisters down south!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Philly
Greatest thing to come from Canada since maple syrup, and sweeter too.

Reactions: PapaPhat

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Canada Day. He posted a render. He was seriously ill on his return from vacation but he is back working on the game again.
What! Was my bullshit post from the other day half true? That's hilarious.

Not for Philly obviously.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes