Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would prefer if devs made futa focused games instead of forcing them randomly into "normal" games. Same for NTR

Fans of those fetishes should be happy too since that way they get more focus and the rest of us can enjoy a game in peace without worrying about "women" with dicks or getting cucked.
100% agree. Futa and NTR are niche fetishes, whether their fans like it or not. People who are into it love it, but people who are not into it hate it.
There will never be enough futa or NTR content in a non-NTR-or-futa-focused game for fans of those genres to be fully satisfied with that aspect of the game. In other words, futa fans who play CoBD don't do it for Kleo but because the game is dope. Meanwhile, futa content will just be a loss of time or even off-putting for the rest of players who dislike it. I played Kleo's scene because I can't stand not having my scene gallery fully unlocked, but I just skipped through it as fast as I could simply because the idea of having sex with a person with a cock repulses me.

Anyway, as it has been discussed here before Kleo was included due to a promise made by Philly to one of the mods here if my memory serves me. I don't believe he is a true futa fan, so I just hope his next game will be free of minority fetishes, unless he wants to make a fully fetishistic game that is (which is highly unlikely since his games are story-based, not fetish-based).
As a lover of dark-skinned women, I still find it sad that he gave his fans a trans LI but not a single brown-skinned woman yet in any of his games.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The futa part was done for laughs, but the Kleo character is written just as seriously and with intent to be as interesting as any other character in the game.

All Kleo scenes to date have been optional and easily avoidable. But, yes, it was chuckle-producing when people were caught with their virtual pants down the first time.

helagertane

Jan 14, 2020
Hey, it's a lazy question but I forgot when I played the last update but it feels like it was longer than 4 months. It has a Gloria scene in a motel and a ex-wife scene at a bar I guess. Is it the last update or not?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, it's a lazy question but I forgot when I played the last update but it feels like it was longer than 4 months. It has a Gloria scene in a motel and a ex-wife scene at a bar I guess. Is it the last update or not?
if 4 months then prolly, update ends when mc and his harem are running.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
There's another update after those scenes

Nov 11, 2021
The MC has an opportunity early on in the game, to get to know Kleo intimately via virtual reality.
I always thought that she was also Sonja's lover...but the game never really clarified that.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The jig's up. Enjoy.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes