nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Guys, be open minded. This is a cyberpunk game, with RPG theme. All sex themes are welcome and if you don't like a sex theme, just don't play the path what will lead to it. Simple that! Everyone will be happy.
That's not how it works.
Not all sex is welcome. Especially half way through. This days i am very careful which game i am going to support and which not. In past i got burned badly by one dev (no need to name it) , wanted to piss and shit on it and regretted ever gave money on it.
Just knowing the fact that shit exist within game is a walk-away for me.
And to be clear i only talk about the 3 uber-fetishes known to everyone on this forum. One with 3 letters and his "bro's"
Else is fine.
And no i dont care if she has a dick. As long as that is not within game with any of the girls. She can jerk in corner (of other room) for all i care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Journey95
Feb 27, 2021
Yes, it's called gameplay :devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, I don't think there is a gallery mod. There is a walkthrough... Linked it below...

Or, you can drop in my latest saved game... Also linked below...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
do i have to delete all saves of mine, to use yours?
or how does it work?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's not how it works.

Not all sex is welcome. Especially half way through. This days i am very careful which game i am going to support and which not. In past i got burned badly by one dev (no need to name it) , wanted to piss and shit on it and regretted ever gave money on it.
Just knowing the fact that shit exist within game is a walk-away for me.
And to be clear i only talk about the 3 uber-fetishes known to everyone on this forum. One with 3 letters and his "bro's"
Else is fine.
And no i dont care if she has a dick. As long as that is not within game with any of the girls. She can jerk in corner (of other room) for all i care.
Yes it is. Don't like it? Then don't make the choice the leads to it. Sounds simple enough.

By the way, no idea if you actually played this game before start ranting but i have to say it was already stated ingame, in dialogue between Jake and Ellen, that the protagonist is open to new experiences and wouldn't mind having sex with a transwoman. Plus it was pretty much confirmed that a new scene between Kleo and Jake will happen in the future.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Yes it is. Don't like it? Then don't make the choice the leads to it. Sounds simple enough.

By the way, no idea if you actually played this game before start ranting but i have to say it was already stated ingame, in dialogue between Jake and Ellen, that the protagonist is open to new experiences and wouldn't mind having sex with a transwoman. Plus it was pretty much confirmed that a new scene between Kleo and Jake will happen in the future.
Read again. And dont quote me any more. I think i was abundantly clear

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Read again. And dont quote me any more. I think i was abundantly clear
Lol. Was just pointing out that the developer has more eclectic views ,as it should be in someone making a cyberpunk story, than you seem to want and that you should "brace for impact" about incoming content.

But yeah you made abundantly clear how paper thin your ego is. :rolleyes: :FacePalm::FacePalm:

• Wow
Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
do i have to delete all saves of mine, to use yours?
or how does it work?
You can do that, or you can look for what open slots you have available and rename the saves he's giving you with the page/slot where you want it to land. I don't know how well other people's saves work unless you also have their persistent file, and saving that would overwrite your own, which may very well render all of your saves wonky.

If you aren't worried about your saves and your persistent disappearing forever, just save the files you got here to the Renpy folder on your computer; if you don't want to lose anything you already have, copy and paste your existing save and persistent files to an appropriately named folder elsewhere (so you don't forget what they are), delete the files in the Renpy folder for this game and save the provided saves and persistent in that folder.

My $0.02; your mileage may vary.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I would prefer if devs made futa focused games instead of forcing them randomly into "normal" games. Same for NTR

Fans of those fetishes should be happy too since that way they get more focus and the rest of us can enjoy a game in peace without worrying about "women" with dicks or getting cucked.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I would prefer if devs made futa focused games instead of forcing them randomly into "normal" games. Same for NTR

Fans of those fetishes should be happy too since that way they get more focus and the rest of us can enjoy a game in peace without worrying about "women" with dicks or getting cucked.
I agree. There are plenty of those games being made without having to put all that stuff into all games.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes