agn25

Nov 20, 2017
The only potential "milf" in this entire game is the one woman I do not want to fuck... EVER...
Meredith White, queen of cunts!!!:oops:(n)
Let's just hope that doesn't happen... EVER...
And, no, I do not consider Shanlon a milf as she has no children and being an absentee step mom to Gloria does not count.
I guess we are left milfless... We always have Victoria and Katie... they can take turns mothering me :devilish:
Unless the dev states that a character is sterile all the lovely ladies are potential MILFs.;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Unless the dev states that a character is sterile all the lovely ladies are potential MILFs.;)
Not officially milf until you at least get her pregnant. But, there's plenty of great "milf in training" potential here. Katie is my number one choice. Oh mommy... come to papa! :devilish:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not officially milf until you at least get her pregnant. But, there's plenty of great "milf in training" potential here. Katie is my number one choice. Oh mommy... come to papa! :devilish:
You could use the Camgirl definition: up to 25 = "teen"; >25<40="MILF"; >40=GILF. Weather a womb has ever held, or a vagina has ever passed, a child is irrelevant. ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You could use the Camgirl definition: up to 25 = "teen"; >25<40="MILF"; >40=GILF. Weather a womb has ever held, or a vagina has ever passed, a child is irrelevant. ;)
That is like calling a sports car a truck. You kids will never learn...:unsure:

MILF stands for MOMs I'd Love to Fuck... Not hot chicks I want to fuck... SMH...

No child, not a mom, also no grandchild so the same applies to GILF as well.

Get a clue kid and quit wasting my time.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That is like calling a sports car a truck. You kids will never learn...:unsure:

MILF stands for MOMs I'd Love to Fuck... Not hot chicks I want to fuck... SMH...

No child, not a mom, also no grandchild so the same applies to GILF as well.

Get a clue kid and quit wasting my time.
I know what each stands for; what I'm pointing out is that what each acronym originally meant is less relevant at this point than the current usage as more of an age classification system. And I'm likely much older than you - I certainly have a broader sense of humor.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know what each stands for; what I'm pointing out is that what each acronym originally meant is less relevant at this point than the current usage as more of an age classification system. And I'm likely much older than you - I certainly have a broader sense of humor.
Well... I am both a father and now twice over a grandfather. My eldest grandchild is 16 this year. They say you are only as young as you feel. So, at present, I am one hundred twelve. I need to escape the shit show of a dialogue before you start calling shit chocolate.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well... I am both a father and now twice over a grandfather. My eldest grandchild is 16 this year. They say you are only as young as you feel. So, at present, I am one hundred twelve. I need to escape the shit show of a dialogue before you start calling shit chocolate.
Okay - you might have four or five years on me. Bless your heart!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The only potential "milf" in this entire game is the one woman I do not want to fuck... EVER...
She's a milf de facto, since she's the only woman in the game with offspings. The anchorwoman (i don't remember the name) could still be a milf by age. She seems in her 40's, if you want to extend the milf idea to any grown up fuckable woman and not only to actual mothers.

What sure milf doesn't mean is any non teen female with unlikely huge boobs, which seems the more frequent depiction.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Let's just hope that doesn't happen... EVER...
And, no, I do not consider Shanlon a milf as she has no children and being an absentee step mom to Gloria does not count.
I guess we are left milfless... We always have Victoria and Katie... they can take turns mothering me :devilish:
Milf means "mother I (would) like to fuck", so you wouln't like to fuck her, she can't be a milf.
:giggle:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Milf means "mother I (would) like to fuck", so you wouln't like to fuck her, she can't be a milf.
:giggle:
My point exactly, my friend. Not a mom or not fuckable... NOT a MILF, not to me.
The way some of these kids make up their own definitions it won't be long before they are following the dog around the back yard collecting little piles of "chocolate pudding.":devilish: Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Words have specific meanings for a reason. Fuck with that at your own peril. Words have meaning so we can understand one another. When you make shit up as you go, don't complain when no one understands you or calls you an idiot.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
My point exactly, my friend. Not a mom or not fuckable... NOT a MILF, not to me.
The way some of these kids make up their own definitions it won't be long before they are following the dog around the back yard collecting little piles of "chocolate pudding.":devilish: Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Words have specific meanings for a reason. Fuck with that at your own peril. Words have meaning so we can understand one another. When you make shit up as you go, don't complain when no one understands you or calls you an idiot.
Exactly...

Reactions: PapaPhat

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The wise words of a person, who grew up in a school made to teach to the students, not to fuck up their minds.
(y)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True MILFs are not allowed here for discussion...because as we know, if an older woman has a child, that probably means it isn't the MCs....which is NTR around here....and NTR is wrong? LOL
well that older woman has child and it's mc and then starts thing which just won't work.

It's acceptable if she gave birth to your sisters, and you get them all later on though.
or brothers if it's gay game or it has fem mc.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes