Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, last time I played CoBD was when 0.3 came out... wow!

So, I did restart it from scratch and played it all till the end of this update and... Philly, dude, you smashed every damn competitor.

This is the best VN in the whole F95 place. Period.

Anyway, who needs more chicks when you have Victoria? honestly, after a while I started skipping every sex scene except Victoria's :whistle:
Victoria is the best LI in any AVN that you can find on this site. Period/full stop.
That being said, I haven't skipped a single sex scene in the game (although I skipped quickly as fuck through one of them, ahem...). For completion purposes only :Kappa:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Victoria is the best LI in any AVN that you can find on this site. Period/full stop.
That being said, I haven't skipped a single sex scene in the game (although I skipped quickly as fuck through one of them, ahem...). For completion purposes only :Kappa:
I skipped because I couldn't wait for the next scene with her. Man, whenever she appears my computer screen starts burning. I need a fire extinguisher!

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes i'm really struggeling to understand those pitty "need save`s cuz my HDD broke" attempts O.O
Cuz there's no folder like "bla bla bla/%appdata%/roaming etc... at your SSD ???

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone know the Daz assets for Katie? Mainly her skin and head?
She is not available at the DAZ store, since she is unique model created by Philly. I remember Philly saying that her base model was called Julie or something like that. But you can find more information about it in the COBD Fan Art thread.

Reactions: PapaPhat

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I have a question.. Is the ambient from main menu also in the music list? IDK if it's not there or I'm just retarted and missed it. But I did play all songs from list and none sounded like that default main menu music.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I have a question.. Is the ambient from main menu also in the music list? IDK if it's not there or I'm just retarted and missed it. But I did play all songs from list and none sounded like that default main menu music.
This game has an awesome soundtrack. All of the music should be accessible from the music list from the menu and can be played from there or you can click here...

Enjoy and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

BTW... The intro track that plays at the menu is
Future Noir by Jonathan Edward Carlile

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
is that victoria is a milf?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
From Philly's Patreon Just now:

Unlocked

Dev Update #130

Figured before I leave I should share with everyone one of the customs for this month. Fun set, again in the day light! My god! The rest will be posted to the Ghost tier and above right after I post this.

This week I was a tad busy but still managed to get some work done over a couple days but nothing crazy. Sitting around 650 renders now and added a few more animations bringing it to 24.

For the next 2 weeks I won't be able to do dev updates but I will try my best to check discord and messages but may be tough at times.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Thanks for sharing updates here !

Do you have info ?, How many render and animation Philly game make before he consider it an update.

Reactions: delpierokwan0512

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Recently gave this game a try after I had it bookmarked for quite a while. Really liked the setting and atmosphere. Granted I haven't played that many "f95 games" so far, but this one is probably in my Top 3 rn. MC doesn't stand out negatively, which is always a plus.

Couple notes:

-The music fits the game perfectly and is right down my alley. I usually listen to my own favourites while playing AVNs, because the 'original' music often is not my thing, but not in this case here.

-While I don't really dislike any of the potential LIs, (so far) I actually felt like pursuing only a few. Victoria love route for romance (first sex in chapter 11). Chandra, Abby, Kleo for sex. Wouldn't mind some more romance content for Chandra/Abby in the future, though. Those two are great.

-About Gloria, I find it interesting how my opinion changed the more I played the game. At first, I was sure I wouldn't see her as LI. She was the one to protect, nothing more. Not sure why. Maybe because Henry as a surrogate father was always around. Maybe because she came across as a vulnerable child.
The more I played however, the more I noticed that characterization doesn't really do her justice. Especially towards the end, after Henry's supposed death, she's playing the hand life has dealt her. She faces the challenges and protects the ones she cares about. I'm curious how that relationship develops further.
The whole virginity aspect, it doesn't matter to me and I typically try to ignore it as best as possible. Same goes for the dream sequences. They weren't great, but didn't really matter for me either.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
According to the dev himself, Victoria is 27-28. The Mc is in his mid-thirties.
So no, she's not a milf.
The only potential "milf" in this entire game is the one woman I do not want to fuck... EVER...
Meredith White, queen of cunts!!!:oops:(n)
Let's just hope that doesn't happen... EVER...
And, no, I do not consider Shanlon a milf as she has no children and being an absentee step mom to Gloria does not count.
I guess we are left milfless... We always have Victoria and Katie... they can take turns mothering me :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes