PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, all I know is the proofreading is crap. People are always finding errors after release. Only thing holding this back from being great.
Not sure what you are using for comparison because even though I do find occasional grammar mistakes in Philly Games, they are far fewer, farther between and less severe than ANY other AVN I have played!

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Chill mate, if you talk about render quality, production value, sure this game is of the highest quality on this site.

But if we talking story, characters, world, etc, etc,... This is far from the best.
It's all subjective of course but I suspect you'll find your view that CoBD is far from the best from a story/character/world/etc perspective a very minority opinion.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Not sure what you are using for comparison because even though I do find occasional grammar mistakes in Philly Games, they are far fewer, farther between and less severe than ANY other AVN I have played!
He is the proofreader

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I will just say one thing look at my Profile Pic yeah Exactly :love::coffee::cool:
Keep Up Keep Going Keep The Passion Up and Going
Golden like a Sun & Cool Like a Moon(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There is good devs.
There is amazing ones.
And there is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where the fuck did you see that?

I recognize the font and the button style as Philly but have never seen that option.

Please, do tell! :devilish:

BTW: I could not agree more! Philly is awesome!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Where the fuck did you see that?

I recognize the font and the button style as Philly but have never seen that option.

Please, do tell! :devilish:

BTW: I could not agree more! Philly is awesome!
In the beginning of the game when you go to the party in rich town to get information, you can take Vic, Katie or Ellen. Don't know if it's the mod or in the vanilla game but you can replay it with all 3 girls.

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In the beginning of the game when you go to the party in rich town to get information, you can take Vic, Katie or Ellen. Don't know if it's the mod or in the vanilla game but you can replay it with all 3 girls.
Thanks, friend. Mod is the magic word here. I don't use any mods, just the base game. Anyway, that is what saved games are for. Hahaha:LOL: I appreciate the timely reply. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Sivershock

Jan 29, 2020
Im pretty sure its "mod: choose both" type of thing, and its kinda breaks immersion, because you not only can reply with another girl, but woke up with completely different one. For example go with Katie and woke up with Ellen. I believe that in the Pit section you don't have that option.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Im pretty sure its "mod: choose both" type of thing, and its kinda breaks immersion, because you not only can reply with another girl, but woke up with completely different one. For example go with Katie and woke up with Ellen. I believe that in the Pit section you don't have that option.
It probably is but that wasn't the issue, he wanted to know how to get the option. Whether it breaks immersion or not is subjective though, I almost always use a mod if there is one and have no problem seeing all scenes (it's one of the main reasons I use a mod in the first place).

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
As long as you don't mind finding major continuity bugs later on and you don't whine about not being able to proceed to the new content when a new update is released then by all means use whatever mod you like

Reactions: AlienEDM
Nov 11, 2021
This is the best VN game ever made, bar none, it's like reading your best action novel and then having that novel come to life!
The writing is superb and that is what makes this game so universally loved. The characters are like real people, with real personalities, with the ability to think for themselves.
Obviously the art is breathtaking and beautifully created for almost every scene...no repetitive scenes coming back like a drunk at a beer festival.
Sex scenes are there and they are animated well...they are what they are! But this game is so much more than that! The story is like a Hollywood blockbuster in it's drama, but the characters are fleshed out as the story progresses...and you'll love and hate and understand them.
I wanted this to be a review, but I couldn't find a way to achieve that.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes