SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
I really dont want this to end. All the ladies here are lovely (Katie most ofc), and is a well writen story. Thanks again to Philly, Depraved Awakening was also great. This game is one of the "big three" for me along with Hillside and Being a Dik. all 3 are real bangers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat
Mar 24, 2022
I really dont want this to end. All the ladies here are lovely (Katie most ofc), and is a well writen story. Thanks again to Philly, Depraved Awakening was also great. This game is one of the "big three" for me along with Hillside and Being a Dik. all 3 are real bangers.
It's going to be bittersweet for sure once this game ends for a lot of people I think. To me, it's the best VN made, and I have no clue what Philly has in mind next but I for one think nothing that's going to be made in the future by anyone can top this game.

The girls are amazing, the renders and atmosphere are gorgeous, and every music track fits whatever scenes its in. It's a very special game and one of the titans in the genre.

Mar 24, 2022
From Philly's Patreon Just now:

2022-june-1.jpg

Unlocked

Dev Update #130

Figured before I leave I should share with everyone one of the customs for this month. Fun set, again in the day light! My god! The rest will be posted to the Ghost tier and above right after I post this.

This week I was a tad busy but still managed to get some work done over a couple days but nothing crazy. Sitting around 650 renders now and added a few more animations bringing it to 24.

For the next 2 weeks I won't be able to do dev updates but I will try my best to check discord and messages but may be tough at times.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
From Philly's Patreon Just now:

Unlocked

Dev Update #130

Figured before I leave I should share with everyone one of the customs for this month. Fun set, again in the day light! My god! The rest will be posted to the Ghost tier and above right after I post this.

This week I was a tad busy but still managed to get some work done over a couple days but nothing crazy. Sitting around 650 renders now and added a few more animations bringing it to 24.

For the next 2 weeks I won't be able to do dev updates but I will try my best to check discord and messages but may be tough at times.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Huh. If we trust these numbers, Philly completed 40 static renders but somehow lost 7 animations over the last week. I'm going to assume the 24 total is a typo and it should be 34 (which matches the comment that he added "a few more"). Assuming grues aren't eating his animations in the dark of the night, Philly's overall average is currently ~54 statics and 2.8 animations per week since Chapter 11 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grues aside, we seem to be on the same course as last week: probably an early August release if this update is going to be of typical size.

Love the Victoria pic, it's fun to see her in a non-dystopian setting for a second.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
it's not bad game, graphics aren't that good (still nice) and story is good but main protagonist (not mc) is asshole (literally) and looks like joker's twin (minus white skin and red lips). currently on hold (been several months).
Please don't take this wrong, my friend... just FYI: MC, being the main character of a given story, is ALWAYS the protagonist aka the hero, heroine or anti-hero, the center of the story. The opposite is the antagonist aka the "bad guy" or villain, vixen, succubus, incubus, demon, devil, monster, tormentor... or, in this case, the asshole Joker twin sans make up.:cool:(y)

I did take a look at mother's love and the other games by the same author, there were quite a few. However, I passed en masse on all of them.

Most other games are just shit to me now. Philly Games have me spoiled. I follow several devs who's work I like but Philly was the first I followed and still the finest dev that I know. There are other devs that I like and follow. But, those are folks that are at least in the same league with Philly's skills. I'm a sucker for great story with choices that matter and make a difference, well rendered characters and smooth animations... Philly has all of that and more. Love Philly Games!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
Please don't take this wrong, my friend... just FYI: MC, being the main character of a given story, is ALWAYS the protagonist aka the hero, heroine or anti-hero, the center of the story. The opposite is the antagonist aka the "bad guy" or villain, vixen, succubus, incubus, demon, devil, monster, tormentor... or, in this case, the asshole Joker twin sans make up.:cool:(y)

I did take a look at mother's love and the other games by the same author, there were quite a few. However, I passed en masse on all of them.

Most other games are just shit to me now. Philly Games have me spoiled. I follow several devs who's work I like but Philly was the first I followed and still the finest dev that I know. There are other devs that I like and follow. But, those are folks that are at least in the same league with Philly's skills. I'm a sucker for great story with choices that matter and make a difference, well rendered characters and smooth animations... Philly has all of that and more. Love Philly Games!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Chill mate, if you talk about render quality, production value, sure this game is of the highest quality on this site.

But if we talking story, characters, world, etc, etc,... This is far from the best.

• Angry
Reactions: Rare77 and PapaPhat
Mar 24, 2022
Very subjective, for me it's definitely in the top 5.
Chill mate, if you talk about render quality, production value, sure this game is of the highest quality on this site.

But if we talking story, characters, world, etc, etc,... This is far from the best.
If you're talking about this one, it's my personal #1 on my VN Mount Rushmore and I compare the quality of every other VN to this one. I'm even going so far from leaving the VN genre for good once this game is over.

To me, nothing can beat it. That's just my opinion obviously, but there's no reason to attack others for how and what they think of a game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
antagonist, villain, whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes