PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I just saw that comment and already ignored the poor bastard. I guess somebody has to take my place here talking about this game 24/7, glad it's my buddy and fellow musician-in-arms doing it.

If that guy wants to complain more, I'll come back and make Phat look calm :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Mark... Exercise the Ignore button... great idea... done. Peace, Phat :cool: (y)

Mar 24, 2022
Thanks Mark... Exercise the Ignore button... great idea... done. Peace, Phat :cool: (y)
Well, who better to pass the mantle to once this game is done? I already quit another thread once that final update came out, and I'm very much limiting my time here so I can work on my novel.

I'll always love Katie more than anyone, but you my friend are the next flag-bearer (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
plz make the redmoon chase scene exciting dont make it simple like the team is hiding in the club and redmoon isnt able to find them

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
thank me for it (y) :ROFLMAO:

I put in the reports :ROFLMAO:

Just doing my job ridding this site of idiocy one post at a time, in this case, three all at once
Seriously? For fucks sake....I mean, even if there's something absolutely ridiculous or whatever, I won't report it because who gives a shit? If you don't like it, move on. Crying wolf all the time isn't the way to go. Toughen up.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Seriously? For fucks sake....I mean, even if there's something absolutely ridiculous or whatever, I won't report it because who gives a shit? If you don't like it, move on. Crying wolf all the time isn't the way to go. Toughen up.
"if"

heh

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The weird part about this derailment of the thread is that neither of you two are correct, since you both fail to realize that Victoria is the best female in this game and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a big poopoo head.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes