Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Reactions: MrFriendly

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
In the description of this game, you made it sound like this is a Cyberpunk spinoff. Are we near Night City? The city known as the city of dreams? Oh and the year ain't too far off L.A. 2042? Cyberpunk 2077 is the girl a nomad? A street kid? Or she former corpo? I'd love to know those deets

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Just finished up my first playthrough of chapters 1-11. What a great VN. Question for any of you who have been here through all or most of the chapter releases... about how long is the release schedule between chapters?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the description of this game, you made it sound like this is a Cyberpunk spinoff. Are we near Night City? The city known as the city of dreams? Oh and the year ain't too far off L.A. 2042? Cyberpunk 2077 is the girl a nomad? A street kid? Or she former corpo? I'd love to know those deets

this has nothing to do with cb2077.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Just finished up my first playthrough of chapters 1-11. What a great VN. Question for any of you who have been here through all or most of the chapter releases... about how long is the release schedule between chapters?
6 to 8 months :HideThePain: but it's close to the end I think the 13th or 14th chapter will be the last

Reactions: siliseric

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cyberpunk is a mood, attitude and style set in a futuristic dystopia. That is all. To expect this game to bear any likeness to CP2077 by CDPR is not realistic. You cannot compare all steampunk to 20,000 Leagues under the Sea or Steam Boy. Steampunk and Cyberpunk are story genres. It is unfair to expect titles that are in a specific genre to align with only one game, book or film. Open your mind, friend.
This is an INCREDIBLE game that blew my mind and the minds of many other fans because it is the best of the best in terms of quality, originality of story, exceptional rendering and a multitude of options. As long as you expect to have an amazing adventure in a funky, dystopian, cyberpunk future realm, you should enjoy this game. If you are expecting it to clone ANY other game, film or book you will be sorely disappointed. Again, not all cyberpunk has anything to do with CP2077. That game was a minor blip on my radar and wasn't that good in the end. Just to give a couple examples of what a cyberpunk story can truly be, check out Robo Cop, Johnny Mnemonic or the Matrix films.

What defines cyberpunk genre? (per the dictionary)

1 : science fiction dealing with future urban societies dominated by computer technology.
2 : an opportunistic computer hacker.

Hope this helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The releases do not take 6-8 months. Usually 3-4.
I agree, friend. That is Philly's usual progress. I've seen updates take a bit longer at times but 3-4 months is a fair expectation.

BTW... What do you mean, an African or European swallow? Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Love the quote in your sig :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: And, to your avatar I must say, "What, me worry?" Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish:(y)

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Cyberpunk is a mood, attitude and style set in a futuristic dystopia. That is all. To expect this game to bear any likeness to CP2077 by CDPR is not realistic. You cannot compare all steampunk to 20,000 Leagues under the Sea or Steam Boy. Steampunk and Cyberpunk are story genres. It is unfair to expect titles that are in a specific genre to align with only one game, book or film. Open your mind, friend.
This is an INCREDIBLE game that blew my mind and the minds of many other fans because it is the best of the best in terms of quality, originality of story, exceptional rendering and a multitude of options. As long as you expect to have an amazing adventure in a funky, dystopian, cyberpunk future realm, you should enjoy this game. If you are expecting it to clone ANY other game, film or book you will be sorely disappointed. Again, not all cyberpunk has anything to do with CP2077. That game was a minor blip on my radar and wasn't that good in the end. Just to give a couple examples of what a cyberpunk story can truly be, check out Robo Cop, Johnny Mnemonic or the Matrix films.

What defines cyberpunk genre? (per the dictionary)

1 : science fiction dealing with future urban societies dominated by computer technology.
2 : an opportunistic computer hacker.

Hope this helps, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Yeah I know I just couldn't help pick up on some similarities with the way things,were worded most of the other stuff I said was me using some terminology from the universe to make a bit of a joke

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I know I just couldn't help pick up on some similarities with the way things,were worded most of the other stuff I said was me using some terminology from the universe to make a bit of a joke
All good, friend. No worries. Just didn't want you to have the wrong idea about this amazing title. This is no mere clone. This is both genre defining AND genre shattering simultaneously. Have a play or twelve. Your mind will likely get blown, just like mine and so many other Philly fans. Philly does work within the genre and has corporations at war with each other and mutated human folks commonly called "milchers" which is considered a derogatory way to address those affected by these mutations. Most of them congregate in Mil-Town, a slum section where most of them get forced to avoid the shaming and segregation coming from those "normal" folk who condemn them. The city is at war. MC is caught in the middle of the conflict, himself being a "ghost", a type of special operative and assassin. But, I do not wish to spoil the joy of discovery with my personal synopsis of this fine story. You will see elements of this story do resemble other cyberpunk science fiction stories but it is unique and rather intriguing.

Philly's first game, Depraved Awakening, is already available in it's completed form. That one is a noir detective genre title which both defines and shatters that genre. Philly is an amazing story teller, the best AVN dev I know. I've played both games many dozens of times each now. There are many twists and turns that require multiple plays if you want to see all the potential angles. Your choices in game make all the difference in how the story turns out. Who you trust, who you ally with and even who you choose to fuck can make a huge impact on the story. This is an adult title that does have many hot, steamy sex scenes. However, those scenes occur naturally within the course of the story with the emphasis being on the story and overall game experience rather than a mere fuck romp. I love Philly Games and highly recommend them!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: This is Katie. She is a sweet heart. She is also a doctor and patches up your injuries. I love Katie.:love:
Katie 1776775_COBD-wall-014.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Arigato my friend (y)

EDIT: And take a number on the homicide thing. I'm sure there's plenty enough people on this site that want me gone and I will be once CoBD is done, since I'm retiring from getting any more VNs after this one :ROFLMAO:
Famous last words.

What if Philly's next game has a LI that makes Katie feels like teenie bopper?

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes