AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Knock (3rd option only available if you have set the 'spellbound' variable in v0.1) i dont understand how to open this option Knock with Victoria , only Break in / Sneak from outside i m doing everything on walkthrough
Look lower - Yes (Victoria Lust +1) (picking 'Yes' also sets the variable 'spellbound' in the script)

maybe later i dont need have some sex scenes with some girls?? what am i doing wrong
To open the "Knock" option you must have 3 scores or less with Victoria. Also, you must be under the "spellbound" with her.

Reactions: PapaPhat

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Professional bush diver in the house with a question: My fellow ghosts, what do you think about ahegao faces?

As a scholar and a gentleman, I ask for academic purposes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general I think they look ridiculous. They can work under the right circumstances, especially if it's presented as a quirk of a specific girl or if the whole game is more of a sex farce, but it takes a delicate touch. Most of the time they go in the same category as stilted dialog about the MC's huge cock or his being the best ever at the sex: unimaginative distractions.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
To open the "Knock" option you must have 3 scores or less with Victoria. Also, you must be under the "spellbound" with her.
no the score does not matter

The exact line is:
Code:
"Knock" if "ch1spellbound" in extraevents and "ch1vic" in extraevents and menu1 == True:
ch1spellbound: spellbound
ch1vic: fuck vitoria chapter 1 at the sky lounge

xMeganJ99x

Apr 11, 2022
An amazing game with wonderful writing, stunning graphics, a really engaging tale, and a skilled and personable protagonist. One of the greatest games I've played so far in terms of narrative and mood. The characters are complex, realistic, and engaging. Continue your excellent work.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

The exact line is:
Code:
"Knock" if "ch1spellbound" in extraevents and "ch1vic" in extraevents and menu1 == True:
Yeah, you are right on this point! However, there is other branch on the script to unlock a specificly path in the Chapter 7. The script ask for 3 scores or less to achieve the path on the Chapter 7, where Victoria tells the MC how Meredith got the LAPD contract... If you have 4 scores or more with Victoria, you will not be able to achieve that path, as the MC engage in romance path with Victoria and the plot will go to different path.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

The exact line is:
Code:
You know the details, MrBubu... I just remember my results... 6 score, 2 lust in my run to the overlook scene with Vic in chapter 11 and 3 score, 3 lust was my max being under Victoria's spell. I defer to your expertise with the code.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You know the details, MrBubu... I just remember my results... 6 score, 2 lust in my run to the overlook scene with Vic in chapter 11 and 3 score, 3 lust was my max being under Victoria's spell. I defer to your expertise with the code.
He is not the only one here expert with codes. Some of us play this game since chapter 1 and some of us are code programmers. Just saying.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
He is not the only one here expert with codes. Some of us play this game since chapter 1 and some of us are code programmers. Just saying.
Then my same answer applies for you as well. I do not know code but I do know my results. Not going to pretend otherwise. I defer to your expertise for code. I came in around chapter 3 here and instantly fell in love. Can no longer count the number of plays through this game. So, even though I don't know code I do remember story and how the game plays. There have been some distinct changes. So, I keep playing and playing...
like that old Energizer bunny that keeps going and going and...:cool:(y) I love Philly Games!:cool:(y)

Honesty, I fail to see any point to your statement at all... other than possibly bragging on your coding abilities and commitment to Philly Games. Hell, I admire that. Confidence and loyalty are qualities I admire in my friends. Why do I get the sense that everything is a competition for you, my friend? I suck at math and code but I am proficient in English Composition with an emphasis in argumentative writing... I can tell when someone is arguing. You always seem to be arguing something... IDK why... Don't care why... I would just prefer that you not take that tone with me unless we are actually debating something. Then it's on. I enjoy a good debate. At present, I see nothing major upon which we disagree enough to argue. Until then... relax... chill... peace...

PS: Where I come from saying, "just saying" is just another way to say, "fuck you" or "fuck off." Just saying.

mposaka98

Oct 5, 2020
Hi again, I appreciate the help from last time but, I still can't get the last scene with Victoria in the romance path with all its variables, I don't know what requirement I'm missing and I already followed the guide you kindly shared, so hopefully you can help me again

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
first time join renpy, hope this is a good start!
Greetings new friend:cool:(y)
Philly Games are the very best in AVN games. So, the other comments are correct, you may just get spoiled by the ultimate quality found here. There is help here in forums and a fan made walkthrough if you like. However, for your initial experience I highly recommend that you just play the game and enjoy.
Remember that there are quite a few of us Philly Games junkies here in forums that are glad to help if and when you get twisted around or just have questions.
Enjoy and adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Hi again, I appreciate the help from last time but, I still can't get the last scene with Victoria in the romance path with all its variables, I don't know what requirement I'm missing and I already followed the guide you kindly shared, so hopefully you can help me again
Yes she's hard to get, we discussed it already on this thread, she requires a score of 6 out of 7 (if you take her to the party).

Here's how you can do it:

Score

Chapter 1 - Baynard - Press her for more - +1
Chapter 1 - Baynard - Force yourself to look back up - +1
Chapter 1 - Sky Lounge - Eight is enough, let's keep this professional - +1
Chapter 2 - Party - No - +1 (Either this or the Ellen rejection)
Chapter 3 - Baynard - That's not how I do business - +2

Ellen Rejection (Mandatory if did not take her to the party)

Chapter 4 - Break in or sneak in Victoria's flat and sleep with her
Chapter 5 - reject Ellen - I may have met someone - Explain Victoria
Chapter 6 - this will get you a point at Ellen/Victoria scene - +1

Lust (for Anal on bike)

You can get 1 lust point in Chapter 7 when you fuck her, select "Pleasure her instead" as the first option (before Let her pleasure you)
You can get the second lust point in chapter 11 right before the scene with "You chose to be different"

Last edited:

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not sure if I should be offended or not here... So, I will opt to take it in stride in good humor. I certainly resemble that soda remark consuming 1-2 liters of Coca~Cola each day. I do not drink alcohol much or often these days but do keep a bottle of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey in the freezer for blue moons and other rare occasions. That bottle has been up there for months now... just waiting... It will be drank eventually, a few ounces at a time. I may finish it by New Year... maybe not... we'll just have to see.:cool:(y)

Kira? No thank you. She's fugly and even more of a monster cunt than sleezy Shanlon the super skank! If anyone from Depraved Awakening should return it is Judy!!! Love you Judy!!!:love::cool:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meow!!!:devilish:
She has really high/weird cheekbones. Can't unsee!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes