PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does anyone else besides me think the woman in the elevator in Depraved Awakening is Victoria?
Good eye! Yes... yes it is! Philly has put little Easter eggs like that in both games. That certainly IS Victoria although she is unnamed in Depraved Awakening... just an anonymous cameo. Carli appears in a a full VR sex scene in CoBD. You must pass on sex with Venus to see Carli though (just that one night, forget which one...) Some may not want to do that. I play all the angles because I want to see all that Philly Games have to offer.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: llestath

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Does anyone else besides me think the woman in the elevator in Depraved Awakening is Victoria?
I don't just THINK it is, but I KNOW it is because around that time, Philly had outright said it was a more or less test for how one of the girls in the next game would look like.

And before you dig up more DA gold, yes, the coffee shop waitress was another test, but for Katie.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't just THINK it is, but I KNOW it is because around that time, Philly had outright said it was a more or less test for how one of the girls in the next game would look like.

And before you dig up more DA gold, yes, the coffee shop waitress was another test, but for Katie.
In DA and CoBD, Victoria appears the same in both games. However, the Katie model was definitely in a state of flux at the time. Here's a comparison. Yes, it is Katie but looks more like Katie's sister than the Katie we know in CoBD.
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 15.09.19.71.png docnips.png Katie 1776775_COBD-wall-014.jpg
Love you Katie:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The two I prefer to avoid are the two raging cunt monsters, Meredith and Shanlon... no thanks.
*Kidding moment!
Yeah, you should keeping drinking your soda while we men drink our whiskey. Meredith and Shanlon are indeed for strong men.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
PS: I am just kidding, ok, dude! Please, do not offend yourself!

She is indeed Victoria model, but no one knew that before, as she wasn't already created.

Good eye! Yes... yes it is! Philly has put little Easter eggs like that in both games. That certainly IS Victoria although she is unnamed in Depraved Awakening... just an anonymous cameo. Carli appears in a a full VR sex scene in CoBD. You must pass on sex with Venus to see Carli though. Some may not want to do that. I play all the angles because I want to see all that Philly Games have to offer.
Me, I like all the cameos, but personally I would like to see a cameo of Kira from Depraved Awakening. However, it probably won't happen, as I am aware that Philly not like much of her model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
*Kidding moment!
Yeah, you should keeping drinking your soda while we men drink our whiskey. Meredith and Shanlon are indeed for strong men.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

She is indeed Victoria model, but no one knew that before, as she wasn't already created.

Me, I like all the cameos, but personally I would like to see a cameo of Kira from Depraved Awakening. However, it probably won't happen, as I am aware that Philly not like much of her model.
Not sure if I should be offended or not here... So, I will opt to take it in stride in good humor. I certainly resemble that soda remark consuming 1-2 liters of Coca~Cola each day. I do not drink alcohol much or often these days but do keep a bottle of Bushmill's Irish Whiskey in the freezer for blue moons and other rare occasions. That bottle has been up there for months now... just waiting... It will be drank eventually, a few ounces at a time. I may finish it by New Year... maybe not... we'll just have to see.:cool:(y)

Kira? No thank you. She's fugly and even more of a monster cunt than sleezy Shanlon the super skank! If anyone from Depraved Awakening should return it is Judy!!! Love you Judy!!!:love::cool:(y)
Meow!!!:devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
*Kidding moment!

Or... my precious Mi-Do! She would make a great addition to CoBD! :love:

You can have all the sluts along with their herpes and clap! We'll take all of the fresh faced, fine femmes. Thank you for taking out the trash so we don't have to, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
In DA and CoBD, Victoria appears the same in both games. However, the Katie model was definitely in a state of flux at the time. Here's a comparison. Yes, it is Katie but looks more like Katie's sister than the Katie we know in CoBD.
View attachment 1818432 View attachment 1818437 View attachment 1818435
Love you Katie:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
As I said, it was a test. There were tweaks between DA and CoBD. Even the "Victoria" model was different if you look closer. But it's not Victoria, as the stories happens in separate universe in separate timelines.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As I said, it was a test. There were tweaks between DA and CoBD. Even the "Victoria" model was different if you look closer. But it's not Victoria, as the stories happens in separate universe in separate timelines.
Right. No connection in the story lines, just easter eggs from Philly. Any differences in Victoria are incredibly slight, her hair color is slightly different and she wears heavier eye make up in CoBD but it's her. She even has the exact same shade of green eyes. One look at the game opening slide gives that away...
1652935685580.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 21.52.14.13.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.18 - 21.54.08.34.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.16.15.45.png
What did change were the more advanced lighting FX that Philly used in CoBD that weren't present in DA. You can see reflections of the lights in the eyes of NPC's in CoBD. The light facial freckles are new in CoBD as well. But, the differences are rather slight, especially when compared to the more drastic character change in the Katie model from DA to CoBD.
Carli already made an appearance in VR in CoBD. The worlds may not be connected by the boundaries of the story or the universe and time in which they take place yet they are both bound by Philly and Philly likes to play. :cool: (y) I'd love to see Judy and Mi-Do return as well. But, there is only so much room for easter eggs in a game. One can easily go overboard like BGS did in Skyrim with Star Wars references, even a PacMan reference with a sliced wheel of goat cheese and several buds of garlic... Meh... that's too much for me. But, having Judy, Mi-Do or even Christina return? Priceless:cool:(y)

I agree with you. So, you can drop the argumentative tone, okay? Peace;)

Last edited:

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
I still don't get the gorilla thing, other than Ellen calling Sonja that. TBH, I think Sonja's flawlessly defined muscle tone is super hot!!! :devilish: Sonja is very muscular but not to the point of losing her femininity... her mouth takes care of that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, if Sonja just stopped calling MC a cock muncher and all her other colourful quips all of a sudden, she would cease being herself. Not something I would ever ask of anyone. TBH, I prefer ladies that are much more demur like Katie. Abby and Ellen both have that softer side as well, hidden beneath a veil of sarcasm and bitter wit. I love all the girls in this game, even Victoria. I just don't trust Victoria. The two I prefer to avoid are the two raging cunt monsters, Meredith and Shanlon... no thanks.
Oh well... Phat is just rambling again... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

If Sonja is a gorilla... just call me Tarzan the ape fucker!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: DAMN she's fine!:cool:(y)
View attachment 1818005
View attachment 1818004

Sonya is such a baddie. I'm glad she's MC's wife. When we finally had that scene with her i was jumping for joy!

Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Also random question, doesn't necessarily pertain to COBD but ill ask it anyway. Once you downloaded a patch or a game, & after you extracted it, can you delete the original zip file without messing anything up? All these VNs are taking up space on my computer and in order for me to download other releases, i have to free up space somehow. Hope that makes sense.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also random question, doesn't necessarily pertain to COBD but ill ask it anyway. Once you downloaded a patch or a game, & after you extracted it, can you delete the original zip file without messing anything up? All these VNs are taking up space on my computer and in order for me to download other releases, i have to free up space somehow. Hope that makes sense.
yes. clear temp files too (2 locations). windows update files is good to clean too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Hope this helps, mposaka98! Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Here is the walkthrough .pdf I mentioned in the spoiler section and a bit of inspiration...
(Edit: Updated to the most recent walkthrough, courtesy of MrBubu. This is the current file. Thanks, MrBubu.)
View attachment 1819802 Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.19 - 12.00.52.27.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.19 - 12.01.09.68.png

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Although use this latest version, there was a small fix in it.

(Also here for future updates: )
Just updated my post with the latest wt.pdf
Thank you MrBubu:cool:(y)

Last edited:

llestath

Apr 19, 2020
Good eye! Yes... yes it is! Philly has put little Easter eggs like that in both games. That certainly IS Victoria although she is unnamed in Depraved Awakening... just an anonymous cameo. Carli appears in a a full VR sex scene in CoBD. You must pass on sex with Venus to see Carli though (just that one night, forget which one...) Some may not want to do that. I play all the angles because I want to see all that Philly Games have to offer.
Yes I found Carli, after that I was sure that Victoria is the woman in the elevator in DA.

llestath

Apr 19, 2020
It's basically the same character model, yes. You'll find a few DA characters in CoBD; Vic, Carli, the Dragon, and Mrs. Taylor
I believed it was just the same character model, but after I found Carli, I was sure that Victoria is the woman in the elevator in DA.

4.70 star(s) 427 Votes