PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you wore black lipstick I would slap you myself! not into guys wearing lipstick ;)

I find beauty in what others find morbid or depressing but I've always been a strange one haha. My mum always joked I was a ghoul...gee thanks mother! to be honest I like a wide range of music from metal, rock, edm, darkwave, punk. I just like posting depressing songs on the music section here to piss people off..haha

Pink Floyd are awesome! when I got my new Jackson Dinky, I spent ages learning Comfortably Numb on it - the second guitar solo was a bitch to learn. My fave to play is Journey - Don't Stop Believing, thanks to The Sopranos..

Shit, back on topic...um, how much time do you think Abby takes shining her horns :devilish:
Aw HELL no! I'm talking black lipstick on ladies! It's like kissing melty wax lips and has a similar affect to chewing Black Jack, black licorice gum! Something like a greasy, black tar version of a Kool-Aid mustache... Like kissing a well full of India Ink! Yuck!:sick: Wipe that shit off!:poop: I don't want to kiss it!:censored: That was my point. I did try my mother's mascara to darken my mustache as a kid when it was all blonde, before it turned chestnut brown, now white, mais non... not going to wear lipstick. I don't even like girls wearing too much lipstick... I prefer purple anyway... Say no to black lips! Abby is a rare and unique exception to my no black lipstick policy as are you now too, Lilith. Abby wouldn't need to shine her horns with me around. I'd volunteer to do it for her! Unless, of course, she was opting for a scuffed up, shabby chic kind of thing. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

"...when I got my new Jackson Dinky..." Holy shit! You play guitar? I KNEW there was a reason we connected so quickly, sibling musicians!!!:devilish: That's fucking awesome, Chica! I have two basses currently, my old Lake Placid Blue Fender Jazz Bass and a five string active Jackson Rock Bass that's based on the Dinky shape! I LOVE that body style!!! Mine is a gorgeous blue burst finish... didn't come in purple, more's the pity. Papa loves purple:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I've been in enough top 40 cover bands that I don't EVER want to play Anyway You Want It or Don't Stop Believing by Journey ever again. Tens of thousands of times is sufficient for me. I still love Stone in Love and the older albums with Gregg Rolie on keys and vocals. There was a magical time between Gregg as solo lead vocal, Steve Perry joining the group yet before John Caine from the Babys joined Journey that was my favorite of all. Gregg Rolie and Steve Perry trading vocal duets and sharing vocal harmonies was truely magical... City of the Angels, Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'... What a show that was!!! Sopranos... I wonder if that is still available on HBO Max. I didn't have the chance to see that during it's run. Always figured I would get to see it sometime and that I would most likely enjoy it but not yet. And, I'm giving you shit about the Journey tune just because I have played it tens of thousands of times. Pink Floyd is my favorite. Can't get enough! The Wall, Dark Side, Wish You Were Here... such an utterly amazing catalog...

Here's a little Abby and a little dark side just for you, my friend... Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
may-1.jpg

Mar 24, 2022
If you wore black lipstick I would slap you myself! not into guys wearing lipstick ;)

I find beauty in what others find morbid or depressing but I've always been a strange one haha. My mum always joked I was a ghoul...gee thanks mother! to be honest I like a wide range of music from metal, rock, edm, darkwave, punk. I just like posting depressing songs on the music section here to piss people off..haha

Pink Floyd are awesome! when I got my new Jackson Dinky, I spent ages learning Comfortably Numb on it - the second guitar solo was a bitch to learn. My fave to play is Journey - Don't Stop Believing, thanks to The Sopranos..

Shit, back on topic...um, how much time do you think Abby takes shining her horns :devilish:
Aw HELL no! I'm talking black lipstick on ladies! It's like kissing melty wax lips and has a similar affect to chewing Black Jack, black licorice gum! Something like a greasy, black tar version of a Kool-Aid mustache... Like kissing a well full of India Ink! Yuck!:sick: Wipe that shit off!:poop: I don't want to kiss it!:censored: That was my point. I did try my mother's mascara to darken my mustache as a kid when it was all blonde, before it turned chestnut brown, now white, mais non... not going to wear lipstick. I don't even like girls wearing too much lipstick... I prefer purple anyway... Say no to black lips! Abby is a rare and unique exception to my no black lipstick policy as are you now too, Lilith. Abby wouldn't need to shine her horns with me around. I'd volunteer to do it for her! Unless, of course, she was opting for a scuffed up, shabby chic kind of thing. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

"...when I got my new Jackson Dinky..." Holy shit! You play guitar? I KNEW there was a reason we connected so quickly, sibling musicians!!!:devilish: That's fucking awesome, Chica! I have two basses currently, my old Lake Placid Blue Fender Jazz Bass and a five string active Jackson Rock Bass that's based on the Dinky shape! I LOVE that body style!!! Mine is a gorgeous blue burst finish... didn't come in purple, more's the pity. Papa loves purple:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I've been in enough top 40 cover bands that I don't EVER want to play Anyway You Want It or Don't Stop Believing by Journey ever again. Tens of thousands of times is sufficient for me. I still love Stone in Love and the older albums with Gregg Rolie on keys and vocals. There was a magical time between Gregg as solo lead vocal, Steve Perry joining the group yet before John Caine from the Babys joined Journey that was my favorite of all. Gregg Rolie and Steve Perry trading vocal duets and sharing vocal harmonies was truely magical... City of the Angels, Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'... What a show that was!!! Sopranos... I wonder if that is still available on HBO Max. I didn't have the chance to see that during it's run. Always figured I would get to see it sometime and that I would most likely enjoy it but not yet. And, I'm giving you shit about the Journey tune just because I have played it tens of thousands of times. Pink Floyd is my favorite. Can't get enough! The Wall, Dark Side, Wish You Were Here... such an utterly amazing catalog...

Here's a little Abby and a little dark side just for you, my friend... Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
View attachment 1813172
This is going to be my last post for a while, but I'm the third musician here; been playing the guitar since '93 since I was in a high school band and drums for a little over 20 years now; started on mostly Metallica for both, then Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Decide, etc.

Figured I'd throw that out there before I dip into the shadows for an extended period of time. That's probably why we gel along so good together; musicians in arms

Take care guys. I'll be back to check whatever messages and alerts every so often, but I want to get more of my novel done. Been shirking my writing responsibilities since diving back into VNs.

Go easy, be safe.

-Mark

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022

View attachment 1813172
Phat, when was the last time you kissed a goth? in the eighties? :ROFLMAO:
lipstick has come a long way since then...
Personally, I use Sephora liquid lipstick. It stays on all day and doesn't transfer. Like even after 8 cups of coffee throughout the day.

You used your Mothers mascara....okaaay...haha...hey not judging!
Tell me though, is that a guy thing? darkening your moustache with mascara? :p

Oh that's cool! Never tried the bass, I always played rhythm guitar but when I got braver, started learning lead and torturing myself learning solos ;)
I love the dinky and the shape is perfect for me being a little oompa loompa (5ft7) hehe. My last guitar was a BC Rich Bronze Warlock which I foolishly sold and still miss it, so hard to get a brand new one now.

Haha I get you! I really just play Journey for the family. Mostly it's stuff like Burning Witches "Black Widow", Metallica "Enter Sandman", Sisters of Mercy "Temple of Love" etc. I play in an all girl band doing mostly metal covers. Floyd are so good! Gilmour is an amazing musician :love:

Now back on topic again.
That is a sizzling render of Abby...I love the wings but even more the outfit! looks like a custom armor straight out of Skyrim!
This might just become my new wallpaper. Thank you for sharing it.

I meant to start my new playthrough last night but as usual, ended up on the music thread on here. Tonight I will though.
Question is, what LI should my MC go for? I do like Ellen's caustic comments and bitchy personality.
It might have to be her :unsure:

Apr 26, 2022
This is going to be my last post for a while, but I'm the third musician here; been playing the guitar since '93 since I was in a high school band and drums for a little over 20 years now; started on mostly Metallica for both, then Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Decide, etc.

Figured I'd throw that out there before I dip into the shadows for an extended period of time. That's probably why we gel along so good together; musicians in arms

Take care guys. I'll be back to check whatever messages and alerts every so often, but I want to get more of my novel done. Been shirking my writing responsibilities since diving back into VNs.

Go easy, be safe.

-Mark
Good taste in music Mister! I sometimes love posting Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth or Lamb of God in the music thread just to cleanse it a bit of all that electronic/techno shit on there. Another musician? Wicked! :devilish:

Writing a novel? oh wow, I want to read when you finish it, please?
Good luck with that and I expect a New York Times bestseller Mister!

Kidding ;)

Good Luck and See you around :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Out of likes again...ugh.
I really hate that they put a limit on it. It wouldn't be so bad but the likes pool is ridiculously small for the amount of posts and users on this site.

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE Is what I use but it still doesn't make it like a bikini. Still a lot skimpier though, its more that the pic looks like it's made of the same stuff. Chitin I believe.

Reactions: PapaPhat
Apr 26, 2022
I really hate that they put a limit on it. It wouldn't be so bad but the likes pool is ridiculously small for the amount of posts and users on this site.

Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE Is what I use but it still doesn't make it like a bikini. Still a lot skimpier though, its more that the pic looks like it's made of the same stuff. Chitin I believe.
I know, it's so annoying how small the amount is. I use most of them in DMs pretty much.

Hmm, maybe it's not that then. I think my version is called Spice or something?
I do have Kleos but maybe didn't install it last time.
I use so many armor mods that I totally lose track of them. Quite a few are DX armors which I really like.

I wish Philly had replaced Chandra with Abby as a main LI. I much prefer her to be honest.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I know, it's so annoying how small the amount is. I use most of them in DMs pretty much.

I use so many armor mods that I totally lose track of them. Quite a few are DX armors which I really like.

I wish Philly had replaced Chandra with Abby as a main LI. I much prefer her to be honest.
There's still three chapters to go I think. I would be late but you didn't start to see Chandy's stats until around chapter five(?). All hope is not lost... I hope. You still earn points for her in the script but she's not on the list yet.

Apr 26, 2022
There's still three chapters to go I think. I would be late but you didn't start to see Chandy's stats until around chapter five(?). All hope is not lost... I hope. You still earn points for her in the script but she's not on the list yet.
Oh that would be great. 3 chapters? so that's only 3 updates left?

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh that would be great. 3 chapters? so that's only 3 updates left?
I think that's the case. It will be 14 chapters long from my understanding, but I'm not entirely sure on that one. Others who have been around here longer would know more. But last I heard it's coming to a close soon-ish.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It was Chapter 3 and it was because of the outcry to add Chandy as an LI since the very beginning and Philly finally relented. It wasn't planned that way.

Reactions: Skeltom

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Phat, when was the last time you kissed a goth? in the eighties? :ROFLMAO:
lipstick has come a long way since then...

Damn! You read my file! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I use Sephora liquid lipstick. It stays on all day and doesn't transfer. Like even after 8 cups of coffee throughout the day.

I still prefer purple:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

You used your Mothers mascara....okaaay...haha...hey not judging!
Tell me though, is that a guy thing? darkening your moustache with mascara? :p

I think so... I'm not the first and certainly won't be the last to try that. It didn't work well so I washed it off and didn't try it again but mom caught me and laughed her ass off! That was embarrassing... Then she offered to help me put it on without all the clumping! Aaaaaah! That was even MORE embarrassing! Uh, no thanks mom... just gonna wash this off and call it done, okay? Went back to shaving it immediately after that. Had thick, wooly sideburns and a beard since I was 12 and had to start shaving. I was just trying to get the mustache caught up to the rest. Took me until age 30 to grow a decent mustache... But again, Phat does NOT wear makeup! No thank you! Lost a gig with a glam band because I refused to wear make up and lost a gig with a punk band because I refused to wear women's clothing. There are limits to my weirdness.:devilish:

Oh that's cool! Never tried the bass, I always played rhythm guitar but when I got braver, started learning lead and torturing myself learning solos ;)
I love the dinky and the shape is perfect for me being a little oompa loompa (5ft7) hehe. My last guitar was a BC Rich Bronze Warlock which I foolishly sold and still miss it, so hard to get a brand new one now.

I'm an amateur guitarist and retired pro bassist. Never hit it big but played a lot of gigs and earned some decent money. Always said that I play for free but get paid to haul all the heavy gear! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Oompa Loompa! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: 5' 7" is hardly Oompa Loompa short but thanks for the image... Hot chick Oompa Loompa in black playing a Dinky! That's priceless!:ROFLMAO:(y) (Phat begins to sing in a wicked Marilyn Manson style voice:devilish:) Oompa Loompa Doompety Doo... I've got another puzzle for you. If you are wise you'll listen to me... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Haha I get you! I really just play Journey for the family. Mostly it's stuff like Burning Witches "Black Widow", Metallica "Enter Sandman", Sisters of Mercy "Temple of Love" etc. I play in an all girl band doing mostly metal covers. Floyd are so good! Gilmour is an amazing musician :love:

I will never tell you what to like or not like. Not my style. I do dig my metal. Pink Floyd is my favorite band but I dig metal too. I'll be happy to send you my youtube playlists in a PM if you really want to hear what I'm in to. It's an incredibly diverse and eclectic mix! Sounds of the Sixties, 80's Pop Radio Plus, The Other Side Of Rock... I have a bunch of them, classical, country (Love Jerry Reed on guitar and Willie and Waylon singing), electro swing... jazz, blues... the best of everything, really. I love to share music but I'll never tell you what to like or not like. That is up to you. Oh... One is my fav Metallica and the old stuff with Cliff. Got to take my son to see Heaven and Hell with Dio, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler... THAT was a hell of a show! Not sure if it was Bill Ward or Vinnie Appice on drums that night but that show ROCKED! But yeah, Phat loves metal! All girl bands are cool too. I've played bass behind a large number of female vocalists, keyboardists and guitarists. However, I can't say that I have played in any all female bands as yet... Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: I don't have the right gear for that gig!

Now back on topic again.
That is a sizzling render of Abby...I love the wings but even more the outfit! looks like a custom armor straight out of Skyrim!
This might just become my new wallpaper. Thank you for sharing it.

You are most welcome, my friend. That is a remnant from when I was still able to support Philly on Patreon. If you can spare even a buck or two each month, Philly rolls out new renders like that ALL THE TIME! Stuff that is NOT in the game. Just kinky renders dreamt up and executed to share with supporters. Money is just far to tight at present. I had to stop all my patreon and buy me a coffee support due to my disability going up it's usual 10% increase and my rent taking a 20% jump up! (blood suckers!) You may appreciate this on as well... Abby has such an adorable little muffin:devilish:
may-3.jpg
Skyrim is still my favorite game of all time! We can talk more about that in private if you like. Don't wish to clog the forum with dialogue regarding other games...

I meant to start my new playthrough last night but as usual, ended up on the music thread on here. Tonight I will though.
Question is, what LI should my MC go for? I do like Ellen's caustic comments and bitchy personality.
It might have to be her :unsure:

I still need to run my Ellen centered play without getting intimately entangled with Victoria. There's supposed to be new dialogue with Ellen and MC when you do that. It doesn't affect the actual gameplay... yet. But, I'm certain that will be part of one of the endings.
Okay... You promised a proper replay... I'd have to say that qualifies! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: So, to keep up with you, I put my responses between the lines of your message in bold so you can easily see them. Just click on the word "Expand" at the bottom of the quoted message to see it all. I even included the other image of Abby with the wings... She took off part of the outfit and wants to show you something special... I imagine you'll find it a tasty treat.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Also, while we're talking CoBD plays... I run two for Victoria, one high score and one under her spell, one for Ellen where you do not sleep with Victoria to get some extra dialogue. I think the real change is when we get to the endings, it's just dialogue changes for now. The scenes between Ellen and Victoria in the hospital change dialogue when you play differently as well. Ellen's dialogue is always spunky and spicy regardless but it does vary. I run plays with and without having sex with Shanlon, with and without sex with Venus... with and without Chandra... Hell, about the only girls I can NEVER pass up are Katie and Abby! Chandra and Ellen are tough to pass over as well. I love their spice!

Again, the bulk of my reply is in bold between the lines of your message.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Spice Girls and Killer Keo (not Kleo... Kleo is in CoBD. No worries, I do the same thing.)
I am currently using Spice Girls and a minidress mod for the clothing. I had been using both Spice and Keo together but it takes forever to sort a new batch build with morphs in Bodyslide! That is just my vanilla replacers. I have a plethora of outfits in my SSE wardrobe! :devilish: Happy to share... I'll send you a little sample in PM... Ciao for now:devilish:

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I guess that makes sense as it's feeling like it's coming to a climax (perverts!) soon.
I'm still waiting for a threesome between MC, Abby and Chandra! I thought I was about to get lucky with both by the pool when returning to Meredith's place to meet up with Chandra and Abby, mais non... Abby jumped in the show and MC jumped Chandra on the couch! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: At least we get to be sweet and give Abby a ride home.

I have to agree with you regarding Abby. I would choose Abby as a lover over Chandra, easily. Chandra is a ton of fun hottie. I really do enjoy Chandra but I could honestly fall in love with Abby...;)

I'm finally running my Ellen play now... I'll grab some fresh screenies of Abby just for you, my friend.:devilish:
L8r Sk8r:devilish:

Oh... took Ellen to the party... she was extra spicy on the desk and went super nova on Gloria's dad!
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 13.37.19.99.png

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
After I played Chapter 11, some things became clearer to me in the game's plot. Meredith is not the total boss of the Baynard corporation, she is just a subordinate of the board behind the corporation. This explains why she needs to suck cock and pussy to get things. Her ambition is commendable, as it is predictable that she craves greater power and control within the corporation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Apr 26, 2022
Okay... You promised a proper replay... I'd have to say that qualifies! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: So, to keep up with you, I put my responses between the lines of your message in bold so you can easily see them. Just click on the word "Expand" at the bottom of the quoted message to see it all. I even included the other image of Abby with the wings... She took off part of the outfit and wants to show you something special... I imagine you'll find it a tasty treat.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Also, while we're talking CoBD plays... I run two for Victoria, one high score and one under her spell, one for Ellen where you do not sleep with Victoria to get some extra dialogue. I think the real change is when we get to the endings, it's just dialogue changes for now. The scenes between Ellen and Victoria in the hospital change dialogue when you play differently as well. Ellen's dialogue is always spunky and spicy regardless but it does vary. I run plays with and without having sex with Shanlon, with and without sex with Venus... with and without Chandra... Hell, about the only girls I can NEVER pass up are Katie and Abby! Chandra and Ellen are tough to pass over as well. I love their spice!

Again, the bulk of my reply is in bold between the lines of your message.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Hey don't laugh at the Oompa Loompa! I will bite your ankles!
Speaking of ankles, I have a pair of monster feet slippers which make me look even more crazed ;)

"Hot chick Oompa Loompa in black playing a Dinky in Monster Feet Slippers..."

Sound good?

Oh, I actually prefer the other render of Abby, it leaves a bit to the imagination ;)

Thanks for that Ellen info, I am definitely going solo Ellen run next.
I never get involved with Victoria, she just leaves me feeling cold towards her.

Shanlon is just a nasty bitch...ugh.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022
Spice Girls and Killer Keo (not Kleo... Kleo is in CoBD. No worries, I do the same thing.)
I am currently using Spice Girls and a minidress mod for the clothing. I had been using both Spice and Keo together but it takes forever to sort a new batch build with morphs in Bodyslide! That is just my vanilla replacers. I have a plethora of outfits in my SSE wardrobe! :devilish: Happy to share... I'll send you a little sample in PM... Ciao for now:devilish:
That's the one, yes. Oh wow, thanks, but don't go to too much trouble.

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey don't laugh at the Oompa Loompa! I will bite your ankles!
Speaking of ankles, I have a pair of monster feet slippers which make me look even more crazed ;)

"Hot chick Oompa Loompa in black playing a Dinky in Monster Feet Slippers..."

Sound good?

Oh, I actually prefer the other render of Abby, it leaves a bit to the imagination ;)

Thanks for that Ellen info, I am definitely going solo Ellen run next.
I never get involved with Victoria, she just leaves me feeling cold towards her.

Shanlon is just a nasty bitch...ugh.
That's hot if you only wear the Dinky and the monster feet slippers :devilish:
And I wasn't making fun of Oompa Loompas... I was just playing along with the gag... or, at least that was the intent...
Don't fret Abby's coming. I'm gathering images of Abby for you this play to give you a slide show like I did with Henry. I'm taking Ellen to the Pitt for the saved play but am taking Abby first before the save run to glean some more cool images. Abby has very few scenes compared to the other LI in game. It's a shame, really. Yet, she always makes a huge impact, even in just a few screens. I agree it's good to leave something for the imagination but Abby sure does have an adorable little muffin all the same:devilish:

I'm at the choice of whom to take to the Pitt now. Running it with Abby then with Ellen for my save. This is the first time I have had a score as high as 8 with Ellen! Not sleeping with Victoria certainly makes a huge difference in the score so I'm sure there will be more than just varied dialogue in the end game. And hell yes! Shanlon is NASTY!!! That is one of the benefits of this particular play. I get to tell Shanlon to naff off! :)

Oh... last bit... saw some folks saying there are three more chapters... Philly generally does some kind of epilogue as well so it may well be four more chapters or three plus epilogue... Just MHO...

Have fun in your monster feet slippers! Sounds like fun! But, I'd be willing to bet you actually have tiny adorable little feet like Abby and Chandra...

Peace, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
After I played Chapter 11, some things became clearer to me in the game's plot. Meredith is not the total boss of the Baynard corporation, she is just a subordinate of the board behind the corporation. This explains why she needs to suck cock and pussy to get things. Her ambition is commendable, as it is predictable that she craves greater power and control within the corporation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if I could use the word "commendable" to describe anything about Meredith White. Conniving, nefarious, contemptuous, low brow, deceitful, vicious, ruthless, cunning, evil... those are a decent sample of adjectives that accurately describe Meredith White...:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes