Mar 24, 2022
Hmm, sounds familiar. May well be Pops played it before ;)
Please tell me your 300 playthroughs are not all Katie everytime :oops:
Um... *looks away trying to hide embarrassment*

Yeah. In all of my VNs I've played now and before, I was always loyal to one girl in each game, minus something like Harem Hotel, but I still had a favorite I'd go to the most.

I started with a certain game which was the first one I ever got into during the initial US COVID lockdown, and since then, I've stuck to my "one girl per VN" policy. Eventually though, I DID change from Carli to Mi-do at some point very late last year, and a part of me still feels bad over that. There are a few games in my sig where I don't have that specific one girl choice, but still have my favorites.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
Apr 26, 2022
Um... *looks away trying to hide embarrassment*

Yeah. In all of my VNs I've played now and before, I was always loyal to one girl in each game, minus something like Harem Hotel, but I still had a favorite I'd go to the most.

I started with a certain game which was the first one I ever got into during the initial US COVID lockdown, and since then, I've stuck to my "one girl per VN" policy. Eventually though, I DID change from Carli to Mi-do at some point very late last year, and a part of me still feels bad over that. There are a few games in my sig where I don't have that specific one girl choice, but still have my favorites.
Hmm, okay, but don't you miss a lot of content that way? I'm not judging, just curious.
Hey ,the heart wants who the hearts wants, right?

Still got no likes left...actually, I got 2 a few minutes ago and then it says reached your limit...what the?

DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WITCHES!!

*sharpens her little dagger*

Mar 24, 2022
Hmm, okay, but don't you miss a lot of content that way? I'm not judging, just curious.
Hey ,the heart wants who the hearts wants, right?

Still got no likes left...actually, I got 2 a few minutes ago and then it says reached your limit...what the?

DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WITCHES!!

*sharpens her little dagger*
Yeah I do, and I've been told that and scolded for it around here in several threads for a long time. When CoBD is done I'll do different runs, and see things, because I am curious to see what happens on the other routes, but I've been very happy with my "steady" one girl relationships in these games.

I'm not the straying kind of person really.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah I do, and I've been told that and scolded for it around here in several threads for a long time. When CoBD is done I'll do different runs, and see things, because I am curious to see what happens on the other routes, but I've been very happy with my "steady" one girl relationships in these games.

I'm not the straying kind of person really.
Nothing wrong with monogamy. I'm loyal to a fault in real life so I like to do the same in these games.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I'm loyal to a fault in real life .
Then you are fucked bro. In dark your own shadow will leave you so It's better to always suspect everyone then no will be ever able to supersize you. That is why it's told : "Better to be a warrior in the garden as a gardener then a gardener in the war and life is a war."
Only closest people are able to hurt us not anyone so careful and peace out to you.
if hoover dam gets leaking holes i'm sure doc can plug those with her nipples until dam is repaired.
Over ratted ! Do I need to even post more suitable nipples for your statement. :cautious::LOL:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Then you are fucked bro. In dark your own shadow will leave you so It's better to always suspect everyone then no will be ever able to supersize you. That is why it's told : "Better to be a warrior in the garden as a gardener then a gardener in the war and life is a war."
Only closest people are able to hurt us not anyone so careful and peace out to you.

Over ratted ! Do I need to even post more suitable nipples for your statement. :cautious::LOL:
Dude you are watching too much insta reels and stuff. In dark there is no shadow due to absence of light, its physics 101, it has got nothing to do with monogamy nor gardening nor war. Have fun and spread love.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Dude you are watching too much insta reels and stuff. In dark there is no shadow due to absence of light, its physics 101, it has got nothing to do with monogamy nor gardening nor war. Have fun and spread love.
:rolleyes::cautious::LOL: Is that why we come here to spread love. . . :LOL:, Or there is social and psychology decline lead us here to fill the gape in daily life.

To prove my point :
Well there is a light in black. :LOL:

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017

Who hurt you man/woman, do you need a hug?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Who hurt you man/woman, do you need a hug?
I was really trying to give you right advice but it's ok not everyone is adult enough to take it serious.
I honestly feel bad for you if you have such a bleak outlook on life and relationships. You don't have to be a cynic to be a happy adult. But I guess everyone has some kind of defense mechanism.
It's all right man. If you think i am bullshitting you. you will find way more + support in your pov in every social situation because ignorance is bliss. cheers ! Have fun bro I am done with this conversation.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I was really trying to give you right advice but it's ok not everyone is adult enough to take it serious.
I honestly feel bad for you if you have such a bleak outlook on life and relationships. You don't have to be a cynic to be a happy adult. But I guess everyone has some kind of defense mechanism.

Reactions: Cabin Fever

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh Phat, I'm going to make it my life's work to turn you into a Goth. You must join the dark side!
you are never too old you know? I didn't take your blasphemy to heart. Otherwise I would be creating a nice little voodoo doll with your name on it...:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I digress.

Abby is fascinating. Okay she is pretty hot in the looks department, but that aside, she is very mature for her age....compared to Chandra. Taking her down to the Pit, she is pretty brave considering the danger. I love her sarcasm too....she can be quite wicked with her comments! she just has a very unique personality that just appeals. I can relate to parts of her persona.

Oh and enjoy your nap. I'm off to take an arrow in the knee.
Yep... Gotta love Abby :love:
I could never be goth myself. Not about to tell you what to like or who to be. It's just that I have strong aversions to black lipstick (any heavy lipstick), black nail polish and overly depressing tunes. I do wear a lot of black but my musical tastes are late 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's rock and roll with a bent toward both metal and pop, jazz, fusion... hell, even folk and country! The most punk I ever listened to was Adam and the Ants, Bow Wow Wow, the Ramones, the Police (pre 80's), Blondie (also pre 80's), the Clash and a bit of Motorhead. TBH, I prefer Heart, Boston, Kansas, Rush, the Stones, Beatles, James Brown and a host of other artists that bear no remote resemblance to goth. You would more likely hear me grooving to Katrina and the Waves Walking on Sunshine! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I need music that picks me up from my generally depressed state which belies my sincere love of Pink Floyd, my favorite band of all time. So, I am a bit of a dichotomy... just not a goth myself. Shine on you crazy diamond!:cool:(y)

That said, I certainly dig your black magic woman vibe. You intrigue me dear!:devilish:
Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm, sounds familiar. May well be Pops played it before ;)
Please tell me your 300 playthroughs are not all Katie everytime :oops:

Oh please, you only have to look at her horns to feel, well....horny? :ROFLMAO:
That is a strong part of Abby's beauty... she's ALWAYS horny!:devilish: Hahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I really do enjoy what little time we get to spend with Abby in game. I wish there were more opportunities to share her company.
I knew Mark's answer without having to read it... He is totally stuck on Katie. I mean, I LOVE Katie! She is my favorite but I am in it for the role play and try every angle, even that wretched cunt Shanlon and Victoria whom I am still uncertain if we should trust! I have played every angle this game has to offer except for an Ellen centered play where I do not sleep with Victoria at all. There is supposed to be different dialogue with Ellen in that scenario. I'm pretty sure that it will make a difference in the ending but only a dialogue variation thus far in the story. That will be my next play. Not being able to trust Victoria certainly doesn't make me avoid her though! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Red heads generally make me nervous but I have come a long way in overcoming that weirdness with red heads over the years... Victoria is just too flaming hot! But, I still don't think we can trust her... We shall see.

For any of you that are looking for another great story while awaiting the next update here, I highly recommend Philly's first completed game, Depraved Awakening. The animations are not as smooth as CoBD yet the story, characters and writing are certainly Philly quality. I have played it quite a few times, found all the endings... I think... and totally love it! It's an old school Sam Spade kind of noir detective story told in a modern setting. Even though it is officially a genre piece, it has no camp and takes the story totally seriously with a hard hitting, impactful story, wonderfully flawed, human characters and multiple endings both happy and uuuuh... not so happy... In fact, there are a couple that are pretty fucked up! Great game! Enjoy!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on dear friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Apr 26, 2022
Yep... Gotta love Abby :love:
I could never be goth myself. Not about to tell you what to like or who to be. It's just that I have strong aversions to black lipstick (any heavy lipstick), black nail polish and overly depressing tunes. I do wear a lot of black but my musical tastes are late 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's rock and roll with a bent toward both metal and pop, jazz, fusion... hell, even folk and country! The most punk I ever listened to was Adam and the Ants, Bow Wow Wow, the Ramones, the Police (pre 80's), Blondie (also pre 80's), the Clash and a bit of Motorhead. TBH, I prefer Heart, Boston, Kansas, Rush, the Stones, Beatles, James Brown and a host of other artists that bear no remote resemblance to goth. You would more likely hear me grooving to Katrina and the Waves Walking on Sunshine! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I need music that picks me up from my generally depressed state which belies my sincere love of Pink Floyd, my favorite band of all time. So, I am a bit of a dichotomy... just not a goth myself. Shine on you crazy diamond!:cool:(y)

That said, I certainly dig your black magic woman vibe. You intrigue me dear!:devilish:
Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:cool:(y)

If you wore black lipstick I would slap you myself! not into guys wearing lipstick ;)

I find beauty in what others find morbid or depressing but I've always been a strange one haha. My mum always joked I was a ghoul...gee thanks mother! to be honest I like a wide range of music from metal, rock, edm, darkwave, punk. I just like posting depressing songs on the music section here to piss people off..haha

Pink Floyd are awesome! when I got my new Jackson Dinky, I spent ages learning Comfortably Numb on it - the second guitar solo was a bitch to learn. My fave to play is Journey - Don't Stop Believing, thanks to The Sopranos..

Shit, back on topic...um, how much time do you think Abby takes shining her horns :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes