Apr 26, 2022
Apologies, Lilith... no pinup images of Henry that I know of...
How about an "In loving memory of Henry" montage? Just for you...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: The spoiler reveals a great deal of Henry's story as a tribute. You may not wish to view the images inside if you have not yet played City of Broken Dreamers through at least chapter 7. Many chapter 1-7 spoilers inside...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aww that's sweet of you to do. I was just messing with you guys.
I would leave a like but I'm all out.
I've played through about 3 times, so it's fine <3

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've probably gone through the game at least 100x your three :ROFLMAO:
Bragging is unbecoming, dear friend. We all start somewhere. You and I both had our first few plays as well. It's how we fall in love with this wonderfully awesome game!:cool:(y) Besides, our speed runs to obtain different outcomes aren't quite the same as when we first clicked through the game, utterly in awe at the wonder of it all... I just did another speed run to glean all of those images of Henry... You don't think I actually just pulled them out of my ass, now did you? Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Mar 24, 2022
Bragging is unbecoming, dear friend. We all start somewhere. You and I both had our first few plays as well. It's how we fall in love with this wonderfully awesome game!:cool:(y) Besides, our speed runs to obtain different outcomes aren't quite the same as when we first clicked through the game, utterly in awe at the wonder of it all... I just did another speed run to glean all of those images of Henry... You don't think I actually just pulled them out of my ass, now did you? Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Not bragging at all, simply stating my complete and utter obsession over this game. :ROFLMAO:

I've played all of my sig'd VN games many multiples of times, and have gotten hundreds, even thousands of screenshots from each of them, and I have more to do. At one point I had over 85k of them

I've never gotten tired of this game and I know I never will, for so many reasons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Aww that's sweet of you to do. I was just messing with you guys.
I would leave a like but I'm all out.
I've played through about 3 times, so it's fine <3
No worries... I often run out of reactions and messing with the minds of men is a woman's true domain. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Assuming, of course, that you identify as female with a name like Lilith...:oops: And yes, I can be rather sweet.:devilish: You inspired that in me today.;) You reminded me of what a fierce friend, real brother and truest ally Henry Gibson is in this game. It was my honor to pay him tribute. So, I did a little speed run of chapters 1-7 to glean some choice images of Henry just for you, my friend. Glad you liked the slide show tribute montage. I actually took quite a few more screenshots but picked the best of the best to include in my tribute. I am unsure how long these pages will extend but I was sure I would find out if It tried to post all of the images! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
PS: When you run out of reactions it doesn't take 24 hours to reset and give you more, only a few hours... like 4-6 hours, something like that. I just go do something else for a while and return later on like waiting from lunch to dinner... that kind of thing. Enjoy life, live long and prosper:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not bragging at all, simply stating my complete and utter obsession over this game. :ROFLMAO:

I've played all of my sig'd VN games many multiples of times, and have gotten hundreds, even thousands of screenshots from each of them, and I have more to do. At one point I had over 85k of them

I've never gotten tired of this game and I know I never will, for so many reasons.
No worries, dear friend... just a bit of playful razzing:devilish:(y)

Mar 24, 2022
No worries... I often run out of reactions and messing with the minds of men is a woman's true domain. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Assuming, of course, that you identify as female with a name like Lilith...:oops: And yes, I can be rather sweet.:devilish: You inspired that in me today.;) You reminded me of what a fierce friend, real brother and truest ally Henry Gibson is in this game. It was my honor to pay him tribute. So, I did a little speed run of chapters 1-7 to glean some choice images of Henry just for you, my friend. Glad you liked the slide show tribute montage. I actually took quite a few more screenshots but picked the best of the best to include in my tribute. I am unsure how long these pages will extend but I was sure I would find out if It tried to post all of the images! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
PS: When you run out of reactions it doesn't take 24 hours to reset and give you more, only a few hours... like 4-6 hours, something like that. I just go do something else for a while and return later on like waiting from lunch to dinner... that kind of thing. Enjoy life, live long and prosper:cool:(y)
Or just do what I do...

Reply to the post you want to react to with this... +1 and a (y)

That's what I did back when I was frequenting a certain college game's thread

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Philly Games is my number 1 favorite AVN dev. There are many others I truly enjoy yet Philly is my favorite. To my knowledge, City of Broken Dreamers is a unique experience without equal or parallel. There is nothing else like it. :cool: (y)

Now, I can make some recommendations for other games of similar quality but not specifically cyber-punk/sci fi like CoBD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you very much, my man, I appreciate it. I'll write my opinion after I play.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I figured as much. You did not, however, mention a preference of male, female, both or something else entirely so I will not ask. "Mustn't ask! Not it's business!" Right Smeagol... not our business:cool:(y) (She is obviously into Henry. That is sufficient for now.) I guess you spared me from having to ask, "snail, slug, limpet, whelk, conch, periwinkle or something more exotic?" Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: So, thanks for that:cool:(y)
Love the animated image in your sig! That is fascinating and intense! Love it:devilish:(y)
+1 right back at you for stimulating my intellect today.:cool:(y)
I generally detest all things PC, being a free thinking individual. Yet, I do respect the wishes of others... within reason... If you were actually serious about Mullusc... we would NOT be talking! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: Loved the joke, BTW.:cool:(y)
My philosophy regarding humanity is fairly simple. We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be kinky, be original, be unique, be weird, be kind and generous but most importantly, be you! There is only one you so it is up to you to be you. No one else can be you in your absence. So be you, the best you that you can be.:cool:(y) I grew up in a time before PC when things like common sense and common courtesy were actually common. These days both seem increasingly more rare and difficult to find. So, I hope I have found another free thinking sentient being with whom I may communicate, which is a super geeky way to say, "I dig you, let's talk and maybe get to know each other.":cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.14 - 15.43.52.07.png

Apr 26, 2022
I figured as much. You did not, however, mention a preference of male, female, both or something else entirely so I will not ask. "Mustn't ask! Not it's business!" Right Smeagol... not our business:cool:(y) (She is obviously into Henry. That is sufficient for now.) I guess you spared me from having to ask, "snail, slug, limpet, whelk, conch, periwinkle or something more exotic?" Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: So, thanks for that:cool:(y)
Love the animated image in your sig! That is fascinating and intense! Love it:devilish:(y)
+1 right back at you for stimulating my intellect today.:cool:(y)
I generally detest all things PC, being a free thinking individual. Yet, I do respect the wishes of others... within reason... If you were actually serious about Mullusc... we would NOT be talking! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: Loved the joke, BTW.:cool:(y)
My philosophy regarding humanity is fairly simple. We are each our own unique brand of weird so be different, be kinky, be original, be unique, be weird, be kind and generous but most importantly, be you! There is only one you so it is up to you to be you. No one else can be you in your absence. So be you, the best you that you can be.:cool:(y) I grew up in a time before PC when things like common sense and common courtesy were actually common. These days both seem increasingly more rare and difficult to find. So, I hope I have found another free thinking sentient being with whom I may communicate, which is a super geeky way to say, "I dig you, let's talk and maybe get to know each other.":cool:(y)
View attachment 1811685
No, definitely not Mollusc...that was purely a joke. Yes, you have to be very careful these days not to upset someone who may identify as pretty much anything. I just like Henry as a big teddy...I was kidding you guys about pin ups ;)
I pretty much swing to other females after a bad ex. long story.

Thanks, it's Ange from Night of the Demons. I love it too.

But to stay on topic or risk a mods wrath, Henry really grew on me as a big loveable and loyal friend to our MC. They were like brothers in arms by the end. So sad his demise :(

• Red Heart
Apr 26, 2022
Oh and my choice of LI in this game would definitely be Abby. She is gorgeous and those little horns are so sexy! I want a pair.
Since she is not a main choice, I usually pick Gloria. I love her sass and the same with Chandra :)

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, definitely not Mollusc...that was purely a joke. Yes, you have to be very careful these days not to upset someone who may identify as pretty much anything. I just like Henry as a big teddy...I was kidding you guys about pin ups ;)
I pretty much swing to other females after a bad ex. long story.

Thanks, it's Ange from Night of the Demons. I love it too.

But to stay on topic or risk a mods wrath, Henry really grew on me as a big loveable and loyal friend to our MC. They were like brothers in arms by the end. So sad his demise :(
Yeah... Henry dying really ripped my guts out.
I would never trade women to date men but I've had some awful relationships too. I haven't had a girlfriend in over 15 years now. I'm just not looking. In the end, my fantasies are always far better than any reality I have ever seen. My life has played out like a bad episode of Jerry Springer during sweeps week! But, I am still here so I press onward, ever onward.
Night of the Demons... is that another AVN or a different type of game altogether? I'm not much for horror but I do have my favorite horror films like the original Alien, Event Horizon, Tales from the Crypt, the Shining, Carrie, most Steven King in fact, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I spit on your grave and Evil Dead. I'm more of a fan of monster films like the old Universal classics and more modern takes like Dracula Untold and I, Frankenstein. So, you do have me curious.
As to favorite LI... mine is Katie but I also fawn over Gloria, Abby, Ellen and Chandra as well. I'm also still in love with the ex-wife Sonja too. Katie is my favorite though I do see exactly why you prefer Abby, Chandra and Gloria. Fortunately, all my favorite LI in this game play nicely together with no jealousy... well, Chandra is a little jealous of MC and Abby being together but I think she will get over it eventually... maybe a threesome. I'm certainly not the first fan to suggest that!:devilish:
As to your preference of women, I can't say as I blame you. Most men really are pigs! Of course, there are plenty of females that act like entitled bitches too. So, both genders can wear the cruel shoes.
Whatever the case, please know that I do not judge you. That is not my place. Just extending the hand of friendship.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022
Yeah... Henry dying really ripped my guts out.
I would never trade women to date men but I've had some awful relationships too. I haven't had a girlfriend in over 15 years now. I'm just not looking. In the end, my fantasies are always far better than any reality I have ever seen. My life has played out like a bad episode of Jerry Springer during sweeps week! But, I am still here so I press onward, ever onward.
Night of the Demons... is that another AVN or a different type of game altogether? I'm not much for horror but I do have my favorite horror films like the original Alien, Event Horizon, Tales from the Crypt, the Shining, Carrie, most Steven King in fact, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I spit on your grave and Evil Dead. I'm more of a fan of monster films like the old Universal classics and more modern takes like Dracula Untold and I, Frankenstein. So, you do have me curious.
As to favorite LI... mine is Katie but I also fawn over Gloria, Abby, Ellen and Chandra too. I'm also still in love with the ex-wife Sonja too. Katie is my favorite though I do see exactly why you prefer Abby, Chandra and Gloria. Fortunately, all my favorite LI in this game play nicely together with no jealousy... well, Chandra is a little jealous of MC and Abby being together but I think she will get over it eventually... maybe a threesome. I'm certainly not the first fan to suggest that!:devilish:
As to your preference of women, I can't say as I blame you. Most men really are pigs! Of course, there are plenty of females that act like entitled bitches too. So, both genders can wear the cruel shoes.
Whatever the case, please know that I do not judge you. That is not my place. Just extending the hand of friendship.
Still no likes yet, so +1 ;)

Oh wow, that's a long time to be single. At least you won't have the betrayal of an ex sleeping with your friend type situation, I guess ;)
Absolutely. If you are happy with your own company, that's all that matters.
No, Night of the Demons is a classic schlock horror film. Really cheesy but fun, my fave type haha.
The old classics are best. Good old black and white ones with Bela Lugosi rule *plays a Bauhaus song* :)

And back on topic..oops. Katie is very cute and sweet, but I just like how much potential Abby could have as a main LI. Chandra is a bit of a brat but is quite refreshing and pretty funny. Gloria is just cool with all that latent power in her and you can see her confidence building up, despite losing her rock Henry.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Still no likes yet, so +1 ;)

Oh wow, that's a long time to be single. At least you won't have the betrayal of an ex sleeping with your friend type situation, I guess ;)
Absolutely. If you are happy with your own company, that's all that matters.
No, Night of the Demons is a classic schlock horror film. Really cheesy but fun, my fave type haha.
The old classics are best. Good old black and white ones with Bela Lugosi rule *plays a Bauhaus song* :)
Oh I don't hate men or anything, I was always bi. I just wanted a change after my ex.
Trust me, some women are way worse than guys...on a bad day, my brothers mates all run for cover lmao.
I've had a few trolls and stalkers on here plus the "U can't be a woman! teh don't exist on here!111". I just think "sure, okay, you know best!". No skin off my nose.

And back on topic..oops. Katie is very cute and sweet, but I just like how much potential Abby could have as a main LI. Chandra is a bit of a brat but is quite refreshing and pretty funny. Gloria is just cool with all that latent power in her and you can see her confidence building up, despite losing her rock Henry.

Your first bit touched on some things that I do not share in public... ever. So, I sent you a short PM... just click the letter icon next to the bell up top.

And yes, I remain content in my own skin and in my own company. But, I have found that the only real cure for my depression is my relationships with my friends. Having legal weed in Arizona is certainly a +1 as well! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to look up Night of the Demons and check it out. Sounds like a fun romp. As I said, I love the old classics but you can keep the Bauhaus music. To me it cannot decide if it is emo or punk. I'm not a huge fan of either genre. I'm a retired professional bassist and prefer bands that have a good deal more talent than Bauhaus. No criticism on you for liking them, just not my thing. I'm nobody's "yes man", not even for dear friends. If I say I like something then lie and say I like something that I don't like then how do you know which is true? You can't. So, I will always tell you the truth, even if it stings like ripping duct tape from an especially hair spot! Ouch! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

As for the idiots out there... they will be idiots regardless of what we say or do so I find it best to not feed the trolls. Trolls come looking to pick a fight, make someone else feel bad and they feel better afterward having belittled another person. Yet, if you ignore them, they eventually sod off somewhere else looking for the conflict they seek. I usually make one attempt to confirm if a given message is from a troll or maybe just a misunderstanding. I do find both. But, I do not suffer trolls. I say, "have a nice life." Then block their ass! Phat don't fucking play! But, as for my friends I am fiercely loyal.

Speaking of loyal... This is Philly's forum so back to that now... You mentioned Abby... that scene with her by the stream is one of my favorites in the entire game! I adore Abby! I also enjoy the dialogue we get to have with Abby as well. She is far more that just some young kid. Abby is one of the coolest characters in the entire game!:devilish: Chandra is rather adventurous and a fiercely loyal friend to both Abby and MC. I respect the hell out of that! But, she is used to getting her own way so... yes, totally a brat! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: I love Gloria too. She's a really sweet young lady in a really tough predicament. I can relate to her. Katie is still my favorite... like a steak dinner with chocolate ice cream and a whole box of bon bons! A really tasty dish with extra, extra sweetness on top!:cool:(y)

Aw hell... it's nearly 4:30AM... It's nap time...

Apr 26, 2022
Your first bit touched on some things that I do not share in public... ever. So, I sent you a short PM... just click the letter icon next to the bell up top.

And yes, I remain content in my own skin and in my own company. But, I have found that the only real cure for my depression is my relationships with my friends. Having legal weed in Arizona is certainly a +1 as well! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to look up Night of the Demons and check it out. Sounds like a fun romp. As I said, I love the old classics but you can keep the Bauhaus music. To me it cannot decide if it is emo or punk. I'm not a huge fan of either genre. I'm a retired professional bassist and prefer bands that have a good deal more talent than Bauhaus. No criticism on you for liking them, just not my thing. I'm nobody's "yes man", not even for dear friends. If I say I like something then lie and say I like something that I don't like then how do you know which is true? You can't. So, I will always tell you the truth, even if it stings like ripping duct tape from an especially hair spot! Ouch! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

As for the idiots out there... they will be idiots regardless of what we say or do so I find it best to not feed the trolls. Trolls come looking to pick a fight, make someone else feel bad and they feel better afterward having belittled another person. Yet, if you ignore them, they eventually sod off somewhere else looking for the conflict they seek. I usually make one attempt to confirm if a given message is from a troll or maybe just a misunderstanding. I do find both. But, I do not suffer trolls. I say, "have a nice life." Then block their ass! Phat don't fucking play! But, as for my friends I am fiercely loyal.

Speaking of loyal... This is Philly's forum so back to that now... You mentioned Abby... that scene with her by the stream is one of my favorites in the entire game! I adore Abby! I also enjoy the dialogue we get to have with Abby as well. She is far more that just some young kid. Abby is one of the coolest characters in the entire game!:devilish: Chandra is rather adventurous and a fiercely loyal friend to both Abby and MC. I respect the hell out of that! But, she is used to getting her own way so... yes, totally a brat! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: I love Gloria too. She's a really sweet young lady in a really tough predicament. I can relate to her. Katie is still my favorite... like a steak dinner with chocolate ice cream and a whole box of bon bons! A really tasty dish with extra, extra sweetness on top!:cool:(y)

Aw hell... it's nearly 4:30AM... It's nap time...
Oh Phat, I'm going to make it my life's work to turn you into a Goth. You must join the dark side!
you are never too old you know? I didn't take your blasphemy to heart. Otherwise I would be creating a nice little voodoo doll with your name on it...:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I digress.

Abby is fascinating. Okay she is pretty hot in the looks department, but that aside, she is very mature for her age....compared to Chandra. Taking her down to the Pit, she is pretty brave considering the danger. I love her sarcasm too....she can be quite wicked with her comments! she just has a very unique personality that just appeals. I can relate to parts of her persona.

Oh and enjoy your nap. I'm off to take an arrow in the knee.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2022
Oh Phat, I'm going to make it my life's work to turn you into a Goth. You must join the dark side!
you are never too old you know? I didn't take your blasphemy to heart. Otherwise I would be creating a nice little voodoo doll with your name on it...:ROFLMAO:

Sorry, I digress.

Abby is fascinating. Okay she is pretty hot in the looks department, but that aside, she is very mature for her age....compared to Chandra. Taking her down to the Pit, she is pretty brave considering the danger. I love her sarcasm too....she can be quite wicked with her comments! she just has a very unique personality that just appeals. I can relate to parts of her persona.

Oh and enjoy your nap. I'm off to take an arrow in the knee.
Lilith you've definitely become one of my most favorite people around here; goth, dark sides, voodoo dolls, man...making me want to get out my old Celtic Frost albums again (y)

But back on topic before this post gets removed, Abby was never one of my top characters in this game until I took her to the Pit, it was there that she really became one of my favorites. I love her personality and her quick wit, especially during her scenes with Chandy by the pool. She's become a solid character in this game, and one I'm glad I gave time to appreciate

Apr 26, 2022
Lilith you've definitely become one of my most favorite people around here; goth, dark sides, voodoo dolls, man...making me want to get out my old Celtic Frost albums again (y)

But back on topic before this post gets removed, Abby was never one of my top characters in this game until I took her to the Pit, it was there that she really became one of my favorites. I love her personality and her quick wit, especially during her scenes with Chandy by the pool. She's become a solid character in this game, and one I'm glad I gave time to appreciate
Thank you.

Ooh Celtic Frost rings a bell...think my dad used to play some of their stuff. I was blessed having very cool parents, mum was into first wave goth and dad was your old school metalhead. Lot's of very cool music growing up ;)

Yes you are spot on with Abby. I am actually going to start a new playthrough tonight, because a lot is still hazy for me. That way I can chat more with you guys and not be thinking "Um, shit, I don't remember"...haha

Anyway, Laters!

Mar 24, 2022
Thank you.

Ooh Celtic Frost rings a bell...think my dad used to play some of their stuff. I was blessed having very cool parents, mum was into first wave goth and dad was your old school metalhead. Lot's of very cool music growing up ;)

Yes you are spot on with Abby. I am actually going to start a new playthrough tonight, because a lot is still hazy for me. That way I can chat more with you guys and not be thinking "Um, shit, I don't remember"...haha

Anyway, Laters!
Here you go...

Celtic Frost - Rex Irae (Requiem) (1987)

I've seen most of her scenes but never got close to her in that way, because I feel like I'm cheating on Katie :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Apr 26, 2022
Here you go...

Celtic Frost - Rex Irae (Requiem) (1987)

I've seen most of her scenes but never got close to her in that way, because I feel like I'm cheating on Katie :ROFLMAO:

Hmm, sounds familiar. May well be Pops played it before ;)
Please tell me your 300 playthroughs are not all Katie everytime :oops:

Oh please, you only have to look at her horns to feel, well....horny? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat and cxx
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes