MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Just doing one of my playthrough's. Caught something regarding Chapter 9 (dream sequence) which is listed differently in your walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks good catch, also the same applies if the dream ends abruptly because Gloria lust is 0.
So as long as you don't fuck them you get a score point with Gloria.

It will be in the next update (soonish)

Reactions: PapaPhat

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
Thanks good catch, also the same applies if the dream ends abruptly because Gloria lust is 0.

Doing a Ellen focused playthrough and keeping as save file. Just replying that it was not noted in the pdf. I think stopping either dream gets the Gloria Score +1.
There are actually two ways to get to 6 Victoria Score points:

• Haha

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020

Doing a Ellen focused playthrough and keeping as save file. Just replying that it was not noted in the pdf. I think stopping either dream gets the Gloria Score +1.
More troublesome, eh? Care to elaborate? Haha :ROFLMAO:
There are actually two ways to get to 6 Victoria Score points:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1798563

Dev Update #127
BOOBIES!
I think everyone is okay with that :p
When I woke up this morning I remembered I was supposed to put the poll out the other day, sorry I got caught up! I will do that Monday.
Now, just so you know this last Monday I did take off, and in a couple weeks I will take a weekend off as well. Just want to keep you guys informed there, even though it should not have any big impact.
As for the update we are now at 470 renders and as you can tell we have hit a "scene." A pushup deal on Katie is HOT! We also have 4 new animations with another slated for over night. That brings us up to 21 animations. There will be a good mix of both this upcoming week.
Past that I think we are good to go, everything is working out. Again, boobs.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Busy week. Philly completed 55 static renders and a hefty 4 animations. Overall, he is now averaging ~58 statics and 2.6 animations per week since Chapter 11 launched. Here are the charts:
With the surge in animations this week, both statics and animations are on pace to match Chapter 11's totals around the start of July. Of course as the chart show, Philly hasn't been able keep up a 3+ animation/week pace for very long, so I'd still say we're probably looking at an August release. Still, for now things are looking up so let's hope for the best.

Very odd preview pic. I'm not sure how Katie would still have that dress after fleeing the Stairway in Chapter 11, much less have time to go clubbing. Guess we'll see what happens.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Very odd preview pic. I'm not sure how Katie would still have that dress after fleeing the Stairway in Chapter 11, much less have time to go clubbing. Guess we'll see what happens.
I guess they could always go back the Stairway. I'm sure they all want to be certain that Betty is dead, no matter how unlikely her being alive is. It's what I would do anyway. About the clubbing, everything has gone sideways again, so maybe they just say fuck it and have a night out. Like the MC says "Then again, we might all be dead tomorrow".

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I guess they could always go back the Stairway. I'm sure they all want to be certain that Betty is dead, no matter how unlikely her being alive is. It's what I would do anyway. About the clubbing, everything has gone sideways again, so maybe they just say fuck it and have a night out. Like the MC says "Then again, we might all be dead tomorrow".
Betty? Dead? You saw the hardware she kept just laying around in a locker. You think she doesn't have a bunker under that place? I highly doubt we have seen the last of Betty... unless the story demands that we loose another ally for dramatic purposes, like Henry. And yes, best to circle back with caution to check on Betty and any remnants of her arsenal. Something tells me that the locker we saw was just the tip of her warfare iceberg! :devilish:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If Baynard knows about the Stairway (and they must given all the mook-bots swarming the place), going back would be a terrible idea. If Betty somehow survived (see below), they'd need to rescue her from wherever Baynard was holding her. IMHO, that seems too similar to what happened with Ellen so I don't see it happening.

Betty? Dead? You saw the hardware she kept just laying around in a locker. You think she doesn't have a bunker under that place? I highly doubt we have seen the last of Betty... unless the story demands that we loose another ally for dramatic purposes, like Henry. And yes, best to circle back with caution to check on Betty and any remnants of her arsenal. Something tells me that the locker we saw was just the tip of her warfare iceberg! :devilish:
What good would a bunker do her when she can't get to it? She denotated a grenade as the Red Moon was choking her; either the blast killed her or the Red Moon did.

Mar 24, 2022
Was Henry's murder basement hatch entrance thing from chapter 3 ever overrun? I don't see the game's final 3 chapters all happening at the Tech Noir, but I also think they shouldn't make themselves too visible on the street neither.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Was Henry's murder basement hatch entrance thing from chapter 3 ever overrun? I don't see the game's final 3 chapters all happening at the Tech Noir, but I also think they shouldn't make themselves too visible on the street neither.
Unless the Tech Noir is some massive complex like the Hive than it would make for a pretty boring ending in terms of location. But when it comes to them staying off the streets the MC has never been good at that. The guy is always on the move. Even after Gloria freaks out and there is a manhunt out for them he still just strolls around the city like he is going shopping, in a car that everyone but Abby and Todd says is old and out of place.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Future noir - who's wrote this track? It sounds incredibly good, can someone name the artist? It plays in main menu.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If Baynard knows about the Stairway (and they must given all the mook-bots swarming the place), going back would be a terrible idea. If Betty somehow survived (see below), they'd need to rescue her from wherever Baynard was holding her. IMHO, that seems too similar to what happened with Ellen so I don't see it happening.
Unless Betty is made of the same material as Venus i really doubt she survived a explosion to the face. :p

4.70 star(s) 421 Votes