UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch12katiesex8.jpg

Dev Update #127
BOOBIES!
I think everyone is okay with that :p
When I woke up this morning I remembered I was supposed to put the poll out the other day, sorry I got caught up! I will do that Monday.
Now, just so you know this last Monday I did take off, and in a couple weeks I will take a weekend off as well. Just want to keep you guys informed there, even though it should not have any big impact.
As for the update we are now at 470 renders and as you can tell we have hit a "scene." A pushup deal on Katie is HOT! We also have 4 new animations with another slated for over night. That brings us up to 21 animations. There will be a good mix of both this upcoming week.
Past that I think we are good to go, everything is working out. Again, boobs.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 1798563

Dev Update #127
BOOBIES!
I think everyone is okay with that :p
When I woke up this morning I remembered I was supposed to put the poll out the other day, sorry I got caught up! I will do that Monday.
Now, just so you know this last Monday I did take off, and in a couple weeks I will take a weekend off as well. Just want to keep you guys informed there, even though it should not have any big impact.
As for the update we are now at 470 renders and as you can tell we have hit a "scene." A pushup deal on Katie is HOT! We also have 4 new animations with another slated for over night. That brings us up to 21 animations. There will be a good mix of both this upcoming week.
Past that I think we are good to go, everything is working out. Again, boobs.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
That looks like Venus getting ready for a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
is that shanlon?
That looks like Venus getting ready for a fight.
PhillyGames said:
As for the update we are now at 470 renders and as you can tell we have hit a "scene." A pushup deal on Katie is HOT!
As Philly said, that's Katie.
If you hover your mouse over the image, you'll see that the pic's name is ch12katiesex8.jpg.
And that's one of the two outfits we had to choose from two chapters ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(although it comes across as more purplish probably due to lighting), so I assume there must be an alternative version of that scene.

Yes, I am as surprised as you are. Katie seems to have eaten a lot of chicken breast lately because those boobs definitely look bigger than usual. That or the pushup deal was really worth it :)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As Philly said, that's Katie.
If you hover your mouse over the image, you'll see that the pic's name is ch12katiesex8.jpg.
And that's one of the two outfits we had to choose from two chapters ago

(although it comes across as more purplish probably due to lighting), so I assume there must be an alternative version of that scene.

Yes, I am as surprised as you are. Katie seems to have eaten a lot of chicken breast lately because those boobs definitely look bigger than usual. That or the pushup deal was really worth it :)
Her breasts look huge in that pic. At first I thought it was her but that chest seems bigger, and the party outfit isn't purple. Maybe it's just the lighting.

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
Check my walkthrough:

I tried to make it clear what exact conditions are needed and see the last page of the walkthrough how to set the variable to your need.
Just doing one of my playthrough's. Caught something regarding Chapter 9 (dream sequence) which is listed differently in your walkthrough.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just doing one of my playthrough's. Caught something regarding Chapter 9 (dream sequence) which is listed differently in your walkthrough.

I think the points come more from being able to stop yourself from kind of taking advantage of her, dream or not. That's probably why she says "I know it was hard for you to stop", at least for Ellen's dream. I haven't dreamt of Victoria yet. Her dream is still a question mark for me at the moment.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Stop this??? Why??? Getting points with Gloria is EASY!!! That is likely missing or incorrect in the WT because none of us even consider stopping the dream as an option. Gloria does have a WTF type of reaction to those dream sequences but you talk with her about it and she's cool, you don't loose points unless you go too far in the dream while at Ellen's place. In that dream you want to call "This isn't right" after kissing Gloria. Gaining points and lust with Gloria is super easy and there are plenty of opportunities. I'm usually at 8 score and 5 lust with Gloria by chapter 11... unless it's an "under Victoria's spell" play. That option tanks Gloria's score AND Victoria's. But, you have to play it to unlock all of Victoria's scenes, the main differences in the "under her spell" play is that you can have sex with her at first meeting, let her give you the sexy massage in your apartment and the sex scene at her apartment instead of the overlook in chapter 11.
Katie is another LI that is super easy to get a high score and lust.
BTW... Good catch on the +1 with Gloria. I think you are finally getting the hang of the save at choice then reload to replay all the options. I don't use any WT with CoBD, just the aforementioned save at choice, reload, replay method. Doing that I only needed help to unlock one scene thus far... The scene in the Pitt with the prom queen in pink. During your run through the Pitt with Abby, you learn about the dancer in pink being the prom queen at Abby's school. During the Pitt run with Ellen the dancer in pink gives you the option to have sex. Well, I kept passing on that because it cost me -1 score with Ellen never thinking that I could just save, unlock the scene then reload to avoid loosing a point with Ellen! Doh! I used the same method in Philly's Depraved Awakening and only needed help unlocking one scene there for the entire game and found it was because my score with Carli, the main LI who you can meet in VR in CoBD, was always far too high! I always ended up having the sex in the shower scene with Carli rather than having sex on the roof. The rooftop scene requires a score no higher than 7 with Carli to obtain and you must have 6 score to get any ending with a LI in that game. Well, I was always at 8 or 9 score with Carli toward the end of the game so it took a bit of juggling to loose points and gain them back to get a score of 6 to unlock that scene but I finally did it! :cool:(y) Anyway... old Phat is just rambling on... we'll STFU now... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: Merely for roleplay purposes, in my Victoria plays I choose think on the present and think on the past in plays where Ellen is more of a factor.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Probably someone like myself that takes in the whole scene. There is more going on there than a pair of tits.
Right! I mean... there were hands in that image? Hahaha :ROFLMAO: I love Katie!:love:(y)
Small hands, my ass! It was a perspective shot with boobs nearly touching the camera lens which made them appear much larger than life and her hands all blurry in the background with a right hand fisted leaning on her knuckles and left hand splayed out. Of course her hands looked small! If she were holding out one hand toward the camera as if to say "stop" and her breasts were blurred in the background her hand would have looked huge! It's the nature of a perspective shot!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
That is why I do not allow depth of field and other camera related imaging trickery in any of my games where I can control it like Skyrim and Fallout 4, 3 and New Vegas. I turn that shit OFF! My eyes are NOT cameras. They can rapidly change focus to see the foreground and background detail. So, I set my games to look more like that, everything as visible as possible sans all the tacky blur effects. That said, for the purpose of the image in question here... it just works! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Viva la BOOBIES! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
Stop this??? Why??? Getting points with Gloria is EASY!!! That is likely missing or incorrect in the WT because none of us even consider stopping the dream as an option. Gloria does have a WTF type of reaction to those dream sequences but you talk with her about it and she's cool, you don't loose points unless you go too far in the dream while at Ellen's place. In that dream you want to call "This isn't right" after kissing Gloria. Gaining points and lust with Gloria is super easy and there are plenty of opportunities. I'm usually at 8 score and 5 lust with Gloria by chapter 11... unless it's an "under Victoria's spell" play. That option tanks Gloria's score AND Victoria's. But, you have to play it to unlock all of Victoria's scenes, the main differences in the "under her spell" play is that you can have sex with her at first meeting, let her give you the sexy massage in your apartment and the sex scene at her apartment instead of the overlook in chapter 11.
Katie is another LI that is super easy to get a high score and lust.
BTW... Good catch on the +1 with Gloria. I think you are finally getting the hang of the save at choice then reload to replay all the options. I don't use any WT with CoBD, just the aforementioned save at choice, reload, replay method. Doing that I only needed help to unlock one scene thus far... The scene in the Pitt with the prom queen in pink. During your run through the Pitt with Abby, you learn about the dancer in pink being the prom queen at Abby's school. During the Pitt run with Ellen the dancer in pink gives you the option to have sex. Well, I kept passing on that because it cost me -1 score with Ellen never thinking that I could just save, unlock the scene then reload to avoid loosing a point with Ellen! Doh! I used the same method in Philly's Depraved Awakening and only needed help unlocking one scene there for the entire game and found it was because my score with Carli, the main LI who you can meet in VR in CoBD, was always far too high! I always ended up having the sex in the shower scene with Carli rather than having sex on the roof. The rooftop scene requires a score no higher than 7 with Carli to obtain and you must have 6 score to get any ending with a LI in that game. Well, I was always at 8 or 9 score with Carli toward the end of the game so it took a bit of juggling to loose points and gain them back to get a score of 6 to unlock that scene but I finally did it! :cool:(y) Anyway... old Phat is just rambling on... we'll STFU now... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: Merely for roleplay purposes, in my Victoria plays I choose think on the present and think on the past in plays where Ellen is more of a factor.
Doing a Ellen focused playthrough and keeping as save file. Just replying that it was not noted in the pdf. I think stopping either dream gets the Gloria Score +1.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Doing a Ellen focused playthrough and keeping as save file. Just replying that it was not noted in the pdf. I think stopping either dream gets the Gloria Score +1.
Nice catch. I was just going for the laugh there and tossed in a few random tips because I talk too mucking fuch! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Have a great day my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes