Jan 12, 2022
Did you allow Victoria to put you under her spell? That has to be a separate Victoria play entirely because your score with Victoria will tank because she cannot fully respect you being her "pet whipping boy." By enacting Victoria's plan you also tank your score with Gloria by -3 and still end up failing to succeed, fortunately. TBH, if it weren't a scripted failure and you did succeed in completing Victoria's plan it would be mission failure, game over. The point is that you cannot mix the "Under her spell" path and the love Victoria path. I suspect that is why you cannot get to 6 score. You need to play Victoria's pathways twice, once for love and another under her spell. Mixing the two won't work. You can still stare, just stop before her spell kicks in. However, it IS better if you act the gentleman with Victoria on the lover path. Score represents respect, adoration and trust... qualities like that. If you want Victoria to truly fall in love with you she must first respect and admire you... that is what the minimum score of six represents. Victoria is equal parts class and kink. So, you won't need but a three or four in lust. Make note that some of MC's responses can go as lust or score, depending on your answer. Some of that is in the walkthrough but I've already covered how I do it a page or two back. In short, when the game gives you a choice, save, play an option, reload, play another option. Repeat as needed until you've seen all options and unlocked the scenes that can be unlocked on a particular path. Check your score/lust tally for the girl in question with each option before and after each choice to see what your choice caused. Sometimes Philly has the score update on the next response from the npc, other times not until the end of the dialogue and occasionally not until multiple chapters later... How that applies to your Victoria options is simple, take all the point options offered and only choose lust options that have no score option. There are plenty of lust tally only options. Also, I highly recommend taking Victoria to the party for your Victoria centered plays. You only need three or four lust to unlock all of Victoria's options. However, you must get to the minimum six score to unlock the lover path. Victoria's lover path and being under her spell DO NOT mix. Keep that separate. There's a scene in chapter 11 that won't unlock unless you are under her spell. Hope that helps, friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
I never was under her spell. I didn't have sex with her until I snuck into her apartment. Everything seemed pretty much fine the whole game, until chapter 11. Going through the guide, I don't see any point where I could have earned any additional points after saying "That's not how I do business" in chapter 3.

Reactions: PapaPhat

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
I did all that. Plus, I slept with her when I snuck into her apartment and when she snuck into mine. Maybe it's just how the guide's worded, but I know for sure that I'm missing a scene here because I don't have a score of 6.
As PapaPhat explained, Victoria will respect/trust you more if you don't fall for her seduction tricks at first. Later on she starts to actually like you and she is not sleeping with you because of the assignment but because she actually likes you.

If you turn her down in chapter 1 at the sky lounge you get a point and then in chapter 3 she asks you why and if you answer "That's not how I do business" you get 2 more points.

That's exactly the kind of scenario I struggled to figure out with "classic" text walkthrough and why I wanted something better (in my opinion), check it out you might like it:

(Sadly I cannot add it to the OP, forum rules is first comes wins the spot, with the time it takes to do it vs a text page I'll never win that race).

• Red Heart
Reactions: otFIRE and PapaPhat

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I never was under her spell. I didn't have sex with her until I snuck into her apartment. Everything seemed pretty much fine the whole game, until chapter 11. Going through the guide, I don't see any point where I could have earned any additional points after saying "That's not how I do business" in chapter 3.
Looking through the script I see...
(Chapter 1)
#First Meeting#
Who are you? > Press her for more (+1)
Force yourself to look back up (+1)

#Dinner#
Ask for a lot > Eight is enough, let's keep this professional (+1)

(Chapter 2)
#Elivator To Party#
Vic "Do you resent me for that?" > No (+1)

#Back Home After Party#
Break from her spell
(+1)

(Chapter 3)
#Office Visit#
Vic "The first night we met, I offered you something and you refused. Can I ask why?"
That's not how I do business (+2)

That's (+7) (+6) just in the first three chapters assuming you take her to the party. So I may be wrong about not having to bring her. But that's not the only chances you have for the remainder of the game.

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
you can get 1 in chapter 4, though to get that one you probably need to have missed a few early on, so not good.

you can also get one in chapter 6 (Ellen/Victoria scene) if you turn down Ellen and tell her you like Victoria in chapter 5.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
(Chapter 1)
#First Meeting#

#Dinner#

(Chapter 2)
#Elivator To Party#

#Back Home After Party#
Break from her spell (+1)

(Chapter 3)
#Office Visit#
Vic "The first night we met, I offered you something and you refused. Can I ask why?"

That's (+7) just in the first three chapters assuming you take her to the party. So I may be wrong about not having to bring her. But that's not the only chances you have for the remainder of the game.
But you cannot get all of them simultaneously, for example the first 2 you mention are on opposite branches so you can get only 1, and you cannot get under her spell. Which means you cannot also get the one from the "Break from her spell" in chapter 2.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
But you cannot get all of them simultaneously, for example the first 2 you mention are on opposite branches so you can get only 1, and you cannot get under her spell. Which means you cannot also get the one from the "Break from her spell" in chapter 2.
I'm aware. They were trying to get on the "Love" path so the "Spellbound" choices are irrelevant.

Jan 12, 2022
But that's not the only chances you have for the remainder of the game.
That's the problem I'm having. I don't see any other moments where it's possible to earn points after this point. MrBubu pointed out that it's possible to get an additional point by rejecting Ellen in chapter6 but it's weird to me how that's really the only place, when with every other character there's plenty of opportunities to earn enough points to see all the content.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
That's the problem I'm having. I don't see any other moments where it's possible to earn points after this point. MrBubu pointed out that it's possible to get an additional point by rejecting Ellen in chapter6 but it's weird to me how that's really the only place, when with every other character there's plenty of opportunities to earn enough points to see all the content.
There is another one in chapter four as well. If her score is over 3 when you sneak into her apartment choosing "Pull away" > "I didn't" adds another point to Score and Lust, "Embrace her" adds one to Lust instead. But I thought you said you only need 6 points. If you've already done everything I listed you are already over that. But yeah, out of all the LIs she has the least amout of options that change her scores.

Jan 12, 2022
There is another one in chapter four as well. If her score is over 3 when you sneak into her apartment choosing "Pull away" > "I didn't" adds another point to Score and Lust, "Embrace her" adds one to Lust instead. But I thought you said you only need 6 points. If you've already done everything I listed you are already over that. But yeah, out of all the LIs she has the least amout of options that change her scores.
I didn't take her to the party, so I missed out on those 2 points. And you only get this option if, when you explained why you rejected her, you said that she's not your type. By saying that, you lose out on 2 points anyway, so that doesn't solve the issue.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I didn't take her to the party, so I missed out on those 2 points. And you only get this option if, when you explained why you rejected her, you said that she's not your type. By saying that, you lose out on 2 points anyway, so that doesn't solve the issue.
I just Ctrled through to the second meeting and brought Katie to the party. You are still given all three choices for her even if you don't take her so you can still be at 5 points after that. Even without the party and the point in chapter 4, after getting the point for rejecting Ellen and explaining about Victoria should still bring you up to a score of 6.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
AFAIK, you can only get 1 point if you bring Victoria to the party and it's probably necessary (unless I missed one somewhere)

Chapter 1 - Baynard - Press her for more - +1
Chapter 1 - Sky Lounge - Eight is enough, let's keep this professional - +1
Chapter 2 - Party - No - +1
Chapter 3 - Baynard - That's not how I do business - +2
Chapter 4 - Break in or sneak in Victoria's flat and sleep with her
Chapter 5 - reject Ellen - I may have met someone - Explain Victoria
Chapter 6 - this will get you a point at Ellen/Victoria scene - +1

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You can sleep with her from chapter one and still achieve 6 score if you take her to the party, even if you embrace Victoria in her apartment. Just can't be under her spell or take too many lust over score options. My love Victoria play had her at a score of seven and lust four whether I slept with her at the restaurant in chapter one or not. There are equivalent score points available to both options, just more lust if you

This is a four play minimum game... thus far... Two plays for Victoria, one love, one under spell; one play just for Ellen where you DO NOT sleep with Victoria but may still pursue all the other ladies making sure to take Ellen to the party and to the Pitt, and another for all the other ladies because you take Katie to the party and Abby to the Pitt in that play. The conflicts point are between Victoria's two options needing one with high score and the other under spell and that you cannot unlock all of Ellen's dialogue if you sleep with Victoria. However, you may sleep with Victoria and still unlock all of Ellen's scenes. I actually do two other variations just to make sure I see all the dialogue options and other scenes that don't have a replay option in the gallery. I run an option that concentrates more on Venus, Chandra and Shit head... I mean, Shanlon. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: The other is my good girls play concentrating on Katie, Abby and Gloria. I play these games for the fantasy role play aspect and like to mix it up. There is always crossover between girls though. Philly Games are not your typical "all roads lead to Rome" type of game. Decisions you make impact the way the game plays. So, I like to experiment.

I should also note that you can break free of Victoria's spell yet still not have six score. Being under her spell even briefly costs you points you will need later. Keep those options separated. Again, I hope this helps.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
AFAIK, you can only get 1 point if you bring Victoria to the party and it's probably necessary (unless I missed one somewhere)

The party only has one, the other comes after when the two of you get home if you choose "Break from her spell".

Jan 12, 2022

You also get a point for not looking up her skirt in chapter 1, so it is possible without the party. I didn't reject Ellen though (didn't realize I could get a point for that). It's just crazy to me how thin the margin is for her in comparison to other girls up to this point. Maybe since it seems like we're sort of reaching the endgame, the other girls requirements will also increase similarly.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
You also get a point for not looking up her skirt in chapter 1, so it is possible without the party. I didn't reject Ellen though (didn't realize I could get a point for that). It's just crazy to me how thin the margin is for her in comparison to other girls up to this point. Maybe since it seems like we're sort of reaching the endgame, the other girls requirements will also increase similarly.
You're right I checked too fast and you can get a point for that too, so then you have to either take her to the party or reject Ellen to get the sixth point. I agree the margin is very thin, I was also surprised on my first playthrough that I did not have enough and I thought I was always choosing the right option.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
(Chapter 1)
#First Meeting#

#Dinner#

(Chapter 2)
#Elivator To Party#

#Back Home After Party#
Break from her spell (+1)

(Chapter 3)
#Office Visit#

That's (+7) just in the first three chapters assuming you take her to the party. So I may be wrong about not having to bring her. But that's not the only chances you have for the remainder of the game.
I am not questioning your logic, method or math here. Yet, I can have sex with Victoria at the pool after dinner in chapter one and still attain seven score in time for the overlook scene in chapter eleven. The plus two for, "That's not how I do business" are actually make up points that I already have from the way I play it. I also achieve a higher lust total.

BTW: Katie is still my favorite girl in this game. However, getting the six minimum score (and at least two lust) with Victoria is well worth doing. It opens the scene with her on the overlook and it is to die for amazing! Great view, great gal, furiously hot sex... Yeah... she's all that and a bag of chips! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Side note: The first time I saw "break from her spell" as a dialogue option, it was weird. I knew I had avoided falling under her spell in the office yet here is the option to break free. After looking at it with one of those side ways dog glances for a moment it struck me that Victoria was trying to put me under her spell again! This is why I have difficulty trusting Victoria, even though she puts herself at great risk for MC's cause later on.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm confused because "Break from her spell" comes before the party, before you choose who to bring with you.
Your right. It also seems like it only comes up if you look down during the first scene with her. Otherwise it doesn't even come up.

I am not questioning your logic, method or math here.
There's not much of a method to it. I just looked through the script for v_score +, and added them up.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes. You only want to stare down there if you are actually wanting to be under her spell. :devilish: First play I just made the choices blind as I saw the character would choose. It was the second and subsequent plays where I began to dissect everything to achieve certain goals. I've actually made a few dozen plays through this title now and will likely do a few dozen more before the finale'.
If you save and pay attention to what your choices yield for score/lust you will do just fine. :cool:(y)

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes