otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
As PapaPhat explained, Victoria will respect/trust you more if you don't fall for her seduction tricks at first. Later on she starts to actually like you and she is not sleeping with you because of the assignment but because she actually likes you.

If you turn her down in chapter 1 at the sky lounge you get a point and then in chapter 3 she asks you why and if you answer "That's not how I do business" you get 2 more points.

That's exactly the kind of scenario I struggled to figure out with "classic" text walkthrough and why I wanted something better (in my opinion), check it out you might like it:

(Sadly I cannot add it to the OP, forum rules is first comes wins the spot, with the time it takes to do it vs a text page I'll never win that race).
That walkthrough has been a great help. Thank you! (y)

Reactions: PapaPhat

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
There is another one in chapter four as well. If her score is over 3 when you sneak into her apartment choosing "Pull away" > "I didn't" adds another point to Score and Lust, "Embrace her" adds one to Lust instead. But I thought you said you only need 6 points. If you've already done everything I listed you are already over that. But yeah, out of all the LIs she has the least amout of options that change her scores.
The I didn't choice only appears if you rejected Victoria in C3 (chose You're not my type), and the You're not my type choice appears only if you didn't sleep with Victoria at all in C1 + C2.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I'm looking for a serious adult/lewd game with a good plot, interesting characters and a really good story - more of an adult entertainment than the usual shallow wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of thing. Does this visual novel offer that? Or not?

Thanks in advance.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The I didn't choice only appears if you rejected Victoria in C3 (chose You're not my type), and the You're not my type choice appears only if you didn't sleep with Victoria at all in C1 + C2.
The "not my type" option and not having sex with Victoria at all goes with your Ellen centered play, NOT either of your Victoria plays!!! That option makes Ellen happy, not Victoria.:oops: I still avoid saying "not my type" because it could easily open up an option for Victoria to betray you in the end. The tips I've given thus far have been how to unlock the intimate scenes with Victoria and hints on how to unlock the other lady's scenes. Philly games are far more than that. I still need to run an all Ellen centered play. I know there are additional dialogue options that open with Ellen by not sleeping with Victoria but I don't think it will change the story significantly until later on in game. So, I'm holding off on that for now. But, I'm pretty sure that those choices with Victoria and Ellen will have a significant affect on the story endings.

Also, I read your other message again... Not sleeping with Victoria until you sneak into her apartment? THAT explains why your score with her is low. In my high Victoria score play that unlocked the overlook scene in chapter eleven I NEVER said no to sex with Victoria and had a seven score before that scene to unlock it and well over the minimum two for lust to unlock the anal part of the scene. Yes, you can miss quite a few of the more hardcore sex options like bdsm and anal with multiple LI due to not having at least two lust with them AND two depravity for MC. We can discuss that more in depth later on. For now, in your Victoria lover path options when she offers sex have sex. That includes the first meeting because that option to say "that's not how I do business" is making up for points I already have from my earlier interactions with Victoria and at least one or two more lust than not having sex with her. She's at your apartment and you DIDN'T hit that? For shame, for shame. Score is like a respect, admiration and adoration meter. When an LI in this game respects, admires and adores you she wants to have sex with you. Don't say no to that.

There is a lot of detail written right there on the screens in game. However, there is a ton more that is implied.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm looking for a serious adult/lewd game with a good plot, interesting characters and a really good story - more of an adult entertainment than the usual shallow wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of thing. Does this visual novel offer that? Or not?

Thanks in advance.
I noticed your Genesis Order tags in your signature. I followed NLT through Lust Epidemic and Treasures of Nadia both but totally lost interest by Genesis Order. It's ALL the same story with the same goal, solve the puzzles to unlock a single story line and have sex with all the LI as many times as possible. It's like a soap opera with puzzles. Meh, not playing any more of that. Not saying that you shouldn't enjoy that, just that I've moved on.:D TBH, I find the puzzles to be more stressful than fun. Philly Games are a different breed entirely.:cool:(y)

Philly Games give you choices throughout gameplay that have distinct affects on how the story plays out. Your choices matter. In fact, your choices write the story as it unfolds. I became a fan of Philly Games around chapter three or four of City of Broken Dreamers and went back to play Depraved Awakening, Philly's first, while awaiting updates for CoBD. I was blown away and have been a die hard Philly Games fan ever since!!!:cool:(y) CoBD has action, intrigue, suspense, espionage, romance and yes... many sexy good times. :devilish: It's all about the story here, not just a lame excuse for sex scenes like most AVN titles. Sure, Philly includes steamy sex scenes, more than can be unlocked in a single play. You'll have to play several times to unlock all the the scenes and story options. Like the recent discussion of Victoria who requires two separate plays just to unlock all her options. I'm pretty sure there will be both a hero and betrayer ending for her because in Philly games the choices you make do affect the gameplay, story and ultimately which of the multiple endings you reach. I've played both of Philly's games over two dozen times each now and they still deliver the goods, each and every time!

There's a fan made walkthrough posted a few days back that covers all the way through the recent chapter eleven if you like following a good walkthrough but do yourself a favor and just play the game in your first experience without any outside bias or instruction. That is how I play AVN games because the better ones require more than one play. I can always break out some help on my second, third or subsequent plays. First play just have the experience. There is so much to enjoy in this wonderfully immersive world. So, have fun and enjoy, my friend.:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: A touch of inspiration from Katie and Victoria...:devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.14.53.56.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.16.15.45.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.15.39.60.png

otFIRE

Jul 31, 2020
Did you allow Victoria to put you under her spell? That has to be a separate Victoria play entirely because your score with Victoria will tank because she cannot fully respect you being her "pet whipping boy." By enacting Victoria's plan you also tank your score with Gloria by -3 and still end up failing to succeed, fortunately. TBH, if it weren't a scripted failure and you did succeed in completing Victoria's plan it would be mission failure, game over. The point is that you cannot mix the "Under her spell" path and the love Victoria path. I suspect that is why you cannot get to 6 score.
I am also having problem with getting Victoria score 6 and lust 2. How did you manage that again?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am also having problem with getting Victoria score 6 and lust 2. How did you manage that again?
This is the walkthrough up to the end of chapter eleven. Just take all of the options that add to Victoria's score and all of the lust options that do not have a score option. If a dialogue branch has separate options for score and lust, choose score. Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: otFIRE

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I finally opened the walkthrough just now and it was a bit confusing to me in it's layout. So, give me an hour and I'll run the Victoria love interest route to record my choices. Be back shortly...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well shit and shoved in it! (as my dad used to say...)
I need to clear my head and try this again tomorrow. Several of the point options have changed and both attempts I just made came up short. I got to only five score with two lust following the path I had originally taken and didn't get the other option correct either. Feels like it's a hundred degrees in my apartment right now. Need to step out for some air and give this another go with a clear head. Apologies for the delay. Hopefully you were able to make some headway with the walkthrough. I'm missing something here... Ciao for now, Phat:cool:(y)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Is that for the "anal on bike"?

If so just get your 6 score points the way you did.
You can get 1 lust point in Chapter 7 when you fuck her, select "Pleasure her instead" as the first option (before Let her pleasure you)
You can get the second lust point in chapter 11 right before the scene with "You chose to be different"

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is that for the "anal on bike"?

If so just get your 6 score points the way you did.
You can get 1 lust point in Chapter 7 when you fuck her, select "Pleasure her instead" as the first option (before Let her pleasure you)
You can get the second lust point in chapter 11 right before the scene with "You chose to be different"
Sweet! Thanks MrBubu:cool:(y) I picked up the point in chapter seven but missed the point in chapter 11 resulting in five score, two lust when I was attempting to create Victoria specific tips for otFIRE. Chapter seven was the easy one. I'll always go down on her before asking for reciprocation. BJ is best saved for round three if the manhood is a bit sluggish to resurrect! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Otherwise, I prefer to lick and penetrate! Load torpedo! Flood the torpedo tube! Fire torpedo when ready! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Wish I would've save the rest of the instructions I typed up... Oh well, I know what I was missing now. Many thanks! There were several options that changed in the earlier chapters. I had slept with Victoria every time and still ended up with seven score and three or four lust using an old Victoria save to complete her path through chapter 11. I'm going to go type up the instructions I promised to otFIRE. Thanks again...:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
With a little help from MrBubu I found what I was missing... here is the +6 score +2 lust needed to unlock the overlook scene with our beloved Victoria...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is part of why it took me so long to make this simple cheat sheet. Use it in good health. Live long and prosper and may the force be with you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes