JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Not many games reach the calibre of this one on this site; dystopian, sci-fi or otherwise. In my opinion this game is the pinnacle of the genre, even going through it hundreds of times since I got Book One originally off of Steam a couple of years ago, I've always enjoyed it.

Best of the best it is.
MC from is already 10\10 :4Head:
Music like Vangelis with a little touch of that millennials punk shit is ok to say the least (y)
This beautiful lighting in some scenes like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't say PhillyGames is the best in animations (sex animations I mean, any other is pretty ok), but he's the one who can bring the touch of 80\90s cyberpunk more than "some" AAA studious.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
MC from is already 10\10 :4Head:
Music like Vangelis with a little touch of that millennials punk shit is ok to say the least (y)
This beautiful lighting in some scenes like this
I wouldn't say PhillyGames is the best in animations (sex animations I mean, any other is pretty ok), but he's the one who can bring the touch of 80\90s cyberpunk more than "some" AAA studious.
Oh yeah, the best thing about cyberpunk or sci-fi is when they create a retro aesthetic of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s of that genre, more earthy and subdued, even operatic (in the case of sci-fi).

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch12katiesex97.jpg

Dev Update #128
Why not more boobs!?
This was one of those weeks where I was getting worried I hadn't done much but then after I tallied it all together it ended up being a pretty solid week.
Dive right into the development right away. Sitting at around 530 renders and then I went a little nuts on animations and added 7 new ones bringing that number up to 28. Phew! Also one of them is one of those ones where when I see it in action I was just like... Damn.
Next week I will get May's customs out, which I will start on Monday. Those will be very fun and will have them to you guys come Tuesday.
Also a heads-up, I will be away Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday next week, so I won't be able to have the dev update next Saturday.
It is now time to enjoy the outdoors a bit!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1810705

Dev Update #128
Why not more boobs!?
This was one of those weeks where I was getting worried I hadn't done much but then after I tallied it all together it ended up being a pretty solid week.
Dive right into the development right away. Sitting at around 530 renders and then I went a little nuts on animations and added 7 new ones bringing that number up to 28. Phew! Also one of them is one of those ones where when I see it in action I was just like... Damn.
Next week I will get May's customs out, which I will start on Monday. Those will be very fun and will have them to you guys come Tuesday.
Also a heads-up, I will be away Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday next week, so I won't be able to have the dev update next Saturday.
It is now time to enjoy the outdoors a bit!
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Philly has completed 60 static renders and 7 animations this week. His overall average is currently sitting at ~59 statics and 3.1 animations per week since Chapter 11 launched. So a fairly average week on statics, but well above average on animations. More importantly, the increased animation rate is now approaching a trend. Here are the charts:
Animations have long been the apparent bottleneck, but with the recent surge they're finally outpacing statics (relative to a standard chapter of roughly 50-60 animations and 900-100 statics). If Philly can keep this up, or even level off at ~5 animations/week, an early July release is not unrealistic. That would be awesome, but obviously a lot has to go right for that to happen.

For now, we get more of the ever lovely Katie. :love: The lighting is definitely interesting; we don't see a lot of warm tones in this game, much less well-lit warm tones. I wonder where this is?

Mar 24, 2022
Philly has completed 60 static renders and 7 animations this week. His overall average is currently sitting at ~59 statics and 3.1 animations per week since Chapter 11 launched. So a fairly average week on statics, but well above average on animations. More importantly, the increased animation rate is now approaching a trend. Here are the charts:
Animations have long been the apparent bottleneck, but with the recent surge they're finally outpacing statics (relative to a standard chapter of roughly 50-60 animations and 900-100 statics). If Philly can keep this up, or even level off at ~5 animations/week, an early July release is not unrealistic. That would be awesome, but obviously a lot has to go right for that to happen.

For now, we get more of the ever lovely Katie. :love: The lighting is definitely interesting; we don't see a lot of warm tones in this game, much less well-lit warm tones. I wonder where this is?
I would think it's in the Tech Noir somewhere. Dressing room or something perhaps? If it's a Katie lewd scene, it could be one of the last ones before the game is over. I doubt we'll have another in C13, and C14 is the end which is where we pick our girl most likely, and I'm sure that'll include one as it did in DA

Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if hoover dam gets leaking holes i'm sure doc can plug those with her nipples until dam is repaired.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Are there any other cyberpunk games of this level on this site?
Philly Games is my number 1 favorite AVN dev. There are many others I truly enjoy yet Philly is my favorite. To my knowledge, City of Broken Dreamers is a unique experience without equal or parallel. There is nothing else like it. :cool: (y)

Now, I can make some recommendations for other games of similar quality but not specifically cyber-punk/sci fi like CoBD.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
if hoover dam gets leaking holes i'm sure doc can plug those with her nipples until dam is repaired.
Dude! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Just because they poke out like bullets does not mean they are as hard as metal! I would love to be able to prove that to you with my tongue, wiggling, wobbling and flattening them as I lick... only to see them spring right back begging for more attention... mais non... Katie is a pixel babe and I mere flesh of mortal man... Oh well, a guy can dream and fantasize, right?:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
PS: Katie's amazing berries aren't always poking out like that either... See how relaxed she is in the bath and how her arousal peaks slightly when she knows MC is watching her in the shower? Her flesh may be made of pixels but it is still flesh, not actual bullets! Hahahaha :ROFLMAO: I'd say they are .410 shot shells (same diameter as .45 caliber) when fully excited though!:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Katie may be more like a .45 long colt shell... Hell, I wouldn't know for sure without actually touching them. But, like Porthos said to Aramis in the film version of Man in the Iron Mask, "If you can name me one thing that is more sublime than the feel of a plump, pink nipple between my lips... I'll build you a cathedral!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Aramis replies, "Forgiveness." So Porthos lets out a loud, smelly fart and says, "Forgive me! Do you forgive me, brother?" Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: I'm with Porthos on the sublime, heavenly nature of a plump, pink nipple...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.14 - 13.16.59.73.png Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.14 - 13.22.10.71.png
And then... just before sex... they really come out to play!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I love you Katie:love::love::love::love::love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 12.14.53.56.png
Oh... while I am rambling here... If Sonja is a gorilla, just call me fucking Tarzan the ape fucker, alright?
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.14 - 13.12.46.85.png

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Get a room boys :rolleyes:
Filthy little perverts!

I demand a pin up of Henry! alive or dead, either is fine!
Apologies, Lilith... no pinup images of Henry that I know of...
How about an "In loving memory of Henry" montage? Just for you...
PS: The spoiler reveals a great deal of Henry's story as a tribute. You may not wish to view the images inside if you have not yet played City of Broken Dreamers through at least chapter 7. Many chapter 1-7 spoilers inside...

• Sad
Reactions: Deathzazor
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes