PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay... one last thing before I split... On the matter of MC and Sonja being divorced... I finally found the screen... The are NOT yet divorced, just separated... And, it's both of their fault... Two gaping wounds that cannot heal together in their present state...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.16 - 15.25.59.85.png

Apr 26, 2022
That's hot if you only wear the Dinky and the monster feet slippers :devilish:

I agree it's good to leave something for the imagination but Abby sure does have an adorable little muffin all the same:devilish:

And hell yes! Shanlon is NASTY!!! That is one of the benefits of this particular play. I get to tell Shanlon to naff off! :)

Oh... last bit... saw some folks saying there are three more chapters... Philly generally does some kind of epilogue as well so it may well be four more chapters or three plus epilogue... Just MHO...

Have fun in your monster feet slippers! Sounds like fun! But, I'd be willing to bet you actually have tiny adorable little feet like Abby and Chandra...

Peace, Phat:devilish:(y)
Just the Dinky :ROFLMAO:

You have a thing for muffins. Would you like some tea with them?

There's nasty and then there's Shanlon. I would honestly hold her head down the toilet and flush.

Four would be great! I don't want it to end too soon :(

Tiny yes! adorable? well I've never had anyway actually say that about them. Perhaps I could open a Fansly account and make a fortune from my Oompa Loompa feet? :ROFLMAO:

On a slightly more serious note, is there any benefit to the threesome fantasy with Gloria? like adding points?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Okay... one last thing before I split... On the matter of MC and Sonja being divorced... I finally found the screen... The are NOT yet divorced, just separated... And, it's both of their fault... Two gaping wounds that cannot heal together in their present state...
View attachment 1815162
I don't think it's mc fault because if I remember right at the start of the game when Sonja appear.

1. There is a dialogue that she(Sonja) still hooked up with Meredith Witch(That is the reason of her sudden arrival at mc's place), While mc just intent and try to close the ties but can't because of contract.

2. Sonja moral bankruptcy is one the reason and the past act where Sonja suppose to cut ties with Meredith Witch and corporation yet she chose not to.

< I think
,That was one of the main reasons they parted ways.

:unsure::whistle::coffee: It's might completely wrong which i said because it has been long since I played this game.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I don't think it's mc fault because if I remember right at the start of the game when Sonja appear.

1. There is a dialogue that she(Sonja) still hooked up with Meredith Witch(That is the reason of her sudden arrival at mc's place), While mc just intent and try to close the ties but can't because of contract.

2. Sonja moral bankruptcy is one the reason and the past act where Sonja suppose to cut ties with Meredith Witch and corporation yet she chose not to.

< I think
,That was one of the main reasons they parted ways.

:unsure::whistle::coffee: It's might completely wrong which i said because it has been long since I played this game.
Yes, you are wrong. Sonja has no relationship with Baynard/Meredith, she just learned that the MC was offered the Gloria job and she came to visit him.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Yes, you are wrong. Sonja has no relationship with Baynard/Meredith, she just learned that the MC was offered the Gloria job and she came to visit him.
But they both worked on a job where mc says "If we do this we can't forget our-self." "In the flash back."

You said : she just learned that the MC was offered the Gloria job and she came to visit him. : If so why mc said to himself " Sonja arrived last night and in morning Meredith Witch called me I should have known" . . . Something like that.
About the flashback, if you have played till chapter 10 everything is explained there, so I won't go there.
About Sonja being still in touch with Meredith, there are tons of other ways why she could have learned about that mission. Like having some other contacts within the company, or knowing the other ghosts that were hired before the MC and got nuked by Gloria. The MC just didn't suspect it was a Baynard job. Sonja just wants to kill Meredith, actually, for the flashback thingy. Plus she is later hired by Vostok.
Hmm. . . that would explain a lot thanks .Look like I have to play game again.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
But they both worked on a job where mc says "If we do this we can't forget our-self." "In the flash back."

You said : she just learned that the MC was offered the Gloria job and she came to visit him. : If so why mc said to himself " Sonja arrived last night and in morning Meredith Witch called me I should have known" . . . Something like that.
About the flashback, if you have played till chapter 10 everything is explained there, so I won't go there.
About Sonja being still in touch with Meredith, there are tons of other ways why she could have learned about that mission. Like having some other contacts within the company, or knowing the other ghosts that were hired before the MC and got nuked by Gloria. The MC just didn't suspect it was a Baynard job. Sonja just wants to kill Meredith, actually, for the flashback thingy. Plus she is later hired by Vostok.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
How do I install the patch? I just placed the files in the game directory and clicked on replace, but now it won't open
Edit: Never mind I pasted them again and now it opened

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I install the patch? I just placed the files in the game directory and clicked on replace, but now it won't open
Edit: Never mind I places them again and now it opened
did you patch from 0.10 to 0.11?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well. have you tried the last update of Unleashed? it's maybe 25 minutes of gameplay if you take your time.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When I first played this, I kind of liked Sonja.
Now I just see her as a kind of angry gorilla.
I still don't get the gorilla thing, other than Ellen calling Sonja that. TBH, I think Sonja's flawlessly defined muscle tone is super hot!!! :devilish: Sonja is very muscular but not to the point of losing her femininity... her mouth takes care of that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, if Sonja just stopped calling MC a cock muncher and all her other colourful quips all of a sudden, she would cease being herself. Not something I would ever ask of anyone. TBH, I prefer ladies that are much more demur like Katie. Abby and Ellen both have that softer side as well, hidden beneath a veil of sarcasm and bitter wit. I love all the girls in this game, even Victoria. I just don't trust Victoria. The two I prefer to avoid are the two raging cunt monsters, Meredith and Shanlon... no thanks.
Oh well... Phat is just rambling again... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

If Sonja is a gorilla... just call me Tarzan the ape fucker!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: DAMN she's fine!:cool:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.07 - 02.53.24.52.png
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.14 - 13.12.46.85.png

Mar 24, 2022
I still don't get the gorilla thing, other than Ellen calling Sonja that. TBH, I think Sonja's flawlessly defined muscle tone is super hot!!! :devilish: Sonja is very muscular but not to the point of losing her femininity... her mouth takes care of that! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: But, if Sonja just stopped calling MC a cock muncher and all her other colourful quips all of a sudden, she would cease being herself. Not something I would ever ask of anyone. TBH, I prefer ladies that are much more demur like Katie. Abby and Ellen both have that softer side as well, hidden beneath a veil of sarcasm and bitter wit. I love all the girls in this game, even Victoria. I just don't trust Victoria. The two I prefer to avoid are the two raging cunt monsters, Meredith and Shanlon... no thanks.
Oh well... Phat is just rambling again... Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

If Sonja is a gorilla... just call me Tarzan the ape fucker!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: DAMN she's fine!:cool:(y)
View attachment 1818005
View attachment 1818004
Nah, not me man, I'd rather not have a chick who can bench-press me while in bed together. I'm 182 lbs. I wouldn't want her power-hoisting me across the room during a fuck session :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: PapaPhat

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

View attachment 1818005
View attachment 1818004
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes