The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Professional bush diver in the house with a question: My fellow ghosts, what do you think about ahegao faces?

As a scholar and a gentleman, I ask for academic purposes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Professional bush diver in the house with a question: My fellow ghosts, what do you think about ahegao faces?

A turn-off. They belong in hentai or in crappy games like the one that screenshot is taken from.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thank you for your honest opinion! However, "crappy" doesn't apply to that pair of tits, that's for sure... ;)
Isa is one of the few redeeming qualities in that otherwise crappy game :HideThePain:. She's the best LI and one of the sexiest models in any adult game, a potential that that genius of a dev decided to squander by using her in the most... questionable ways.

Now back to good games, namely CoBD!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Isa is one of the few redeeming qualities in that otherwise crappy game :HideThePain:. She's the best LI and one of the sexiest models in any adult game, a potential that that genius of a dev decided to squander by using her in the most... questionable ways.

Now back to good games, namely CoBD!
I shall ask to have you elaborate your thoughts, since you piqued my interest with your strong thoughts. Message me privately, if you please.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Gotta say, not a fan of overly exaggerated shit like the image above. It looks fake! A woman will make some crazy ass faces when in the throws of passion as will the men folk as well! But, I am not buying those fake ass ahegao faces. Calling bullshit there... Peace, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Gotta say, not a fan of overly exaggerated shit like the image above. It looks fake! A woman will make some crazy ass faces when in the throws of passion as will the men folk as well! But, I am not buying those fake ass ahegao faces. Calling bullshit there... Peace, Phat:cool:(y)
Appreciated. I'm most inclined to say that I belong in the same boat as you guys...Peace out, Phat! :D

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Guys what is this scene, what have i missed?
That, my friend, is the exact same scene I had trouble unlocking. But, when you take Ellen to the pit, it is dangled right under your nose. I missed it several times due to losing a point with Ellen immediately upon making the choice and rolled back out of the scene each time... not thinking that I could save at the choice, unlock the scene, then just reload the save! Doh! That is my standard MO in AVN games!
So... To unlock that scene, take Ellen to the Pit (friendly face option), go out to the main bar and talk to the dancers. You will eventually meet the girl in pink. She will come onto you even with Ellen right there. Save at the choice to avoid losing a point with Ellen, unless you just don't care for Ellen, enjoy the scene to unlock it and there's your missing scene. Enjoy! Just be aware that interaction will cost you a point from your score with Ellen and if you have already slept with Victoria in that same save, your relationship with Ellen will be rocky from then on... possibly non-existent.
When we take Abby to the Pit, we find out that the girl in pink was a total bitch to Abby. She was the prom queen and gave Abby no end of grief at school, then had the nerve to consider Abby a friend. With friends like her, who needs enemies!
Hahaha ;D
Hope that helps. This was the only scene where my usual save, check stats of LI and reload if not a positive result backfired on me. To save your point with Ellen, save at the choice, enjoy the scene with Ms Pink, then reload the save. Once unlocked, scenes remain unlocked even if you reload without saving. Thanks Philly! :)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
PS: She's a total ho! Ho Ho Ho and it ain't Santa! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.05.20 - 16.18.06.04.png

Last edited:

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019

I find them absolutely hysterical. Some weird hentai trope that's nowhere near as sexy as people imagine them to be. Treasure of Nadia used them to hilarious effect.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If the game's base mood is light and funny, then it can be ok.
I agree that those faces can be humorous. I prefer more realistic "Oh" faces... like "Oh, oh, oh, oh my God! Oh, oh, oh... Oh fuck! Fuck me! Oh, oh, oh..." Well, you get my point. Realistic reactions. Ahegao faces look like six straight days of non-stop fucking from initial penetration! Fake! I call bullshit on that. A drooling hound dog has more sex appeal than ahegao faces! And, that droolin' hound ain't sexy at all! Comic value? Yeah, I guess. I'd still rather see her REAL Oh face! :devilish:

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019

In the right setting they can be good IMHO. In hentai or if the game has a more comedic over-the-top spin. In something more grounded and/or realistic like CoBD it is out of place.

Reactions: The Bush Diver

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Knock (3rd option only available if you have set the 'spellbound' variable in v0.1) i dont understand how to open this option Knock with Victoria , only Break in / Sneak from outside i m doing everything on walkthrough
Look lower - Yes (Victoria Lust +1) (picking 'Yes' also sets the variable 'spellbound' in the script)

maybe later i dont need have some sex scenes with some girls?? what am i doing wrong

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Knock (3rd option only available if you have set the 'spellbound' variable in v0.1) i dont understand how to open this option Knock with Victoria , only Break in / Sneak from outside i m doing everything on walkthrough
Look lower - Yes (Victoria Lust +1) (picking 'Yes' also sets the variable 'spellbound' in the script)

maybe later i dont need have some sex scenes with some girls?? what am i doing wrong

You also need to fuck her at the sky lounge bar

Check my walkthrough maybe it's clearer:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/05/1845185_BrokenDreamers-1.11.0_walkthrough-rev-1.3.1.pdf

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes