Marcovro

May 11, 2018
Hi, is the game's story close to finished? Does the latest chapter end on a cliffhanger? The game looks great but I wouldn't want to start it, then have it stop midway. Thanks.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hi, is the game's story close to finished? Does the latest chapter end on a cliffhanger? The game looks great but I wouldn't want to start it, then have it stop midway. Thanks.
As far as I know, Philly has never said out loud how many chapters in total but the general consensus here (which he has never disputed) is a total of 14 chapters, which means 3 chapters left to go.

Also, every chapter ends on a cliffhanger so come back in a year or so if you can't deal with that.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hmmm i wonder if we will get more scenes with that VR AI that seemed not quite an AI...
Depends upon to which VR AI you are referring. The voluptuous brunette is Carli from Philly's first game, Depraved Awakening, who made a cameo appearance. I'm fairly certain Carli was a one time cameo. The more exotic trans girl with the blue hair is Kleo or as Sonja calls her, Kay. There are hints in the dialogue script that MC may have the opportunity to meet Kleo in a more intimate setting once again. Kleo seems to prefer the anonymity of a VR setting so she is the more likely candidate for a VR return visit. If you want more of Carli, play Depraved Awakening. She is one of the primary LI in that title with plenty of opportunities to be intimate with Carli. https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-awakening-v1-0-phillygames.4907/

There is also more intimate content available with Carli in two, short, kinetic AVN by Philly, Psych and Noir. I only have my saved copies of the files at present but put a request in on Philly's Discord to get the links in case you want them. I make a lot of recommendations for Philly Games. Been a huge fan for years. So, I should have those links handy.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

Reactions: Deathzazor

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Those two represent the "comics" Philly likes to produce when he gets enough spare time. They are rewards given to his Patrons.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Those two represent the "comics" Philly likes to produce when he gets enough spare time. They are rewards given to his Patrons.
Philly shared those two links publicly or I wouldn't have them. Pretty sure they are or were in this thread at some point and I don't remember going to patreon for the DL. They were free.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Philly shared those two links publicly or I wouldn't have them. Pretty sure they are or were in this thread at some point and I don't remember going to patreon for the DL. They were free.
This is a pirate forum. I don't think it was the developer who was sharing them here. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, last time I played CoBD was when 0.3 came out... wow!

So, I did restart it from scratch and played it all till the end of this update and... Philly, dude, you smashed every damn competitor.

This is the best VN in the whole F95 place. Period.

Anyway, who needs more chicks when you have Victoria? honestly, after a while I started skipping every sex scene except Victoria's :whistle:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes