AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
That's not how it works.
Not all sex is welcome. Especially half way through. This days i am very careful which game i am going to support and which not. In past i got burned badly by one dev (no need to name it) , wanted to piss and shit on it and regretted ever gave money on it.
Just knowing the fact that shit exist within game is a walk-away for me.
And to be clear i only talk about the 3 uber-fetishes known to everyone on this forum. One with 3 letters and his "bro's"
Else is fine.
And no i dont care if she has a dick. As long as that is not within game with any of the girls. She can jerk in corner (of other room) for all i care.
Well, you have the right to like and dislike whatever you wish. But, the thing is, just because you don't like something, don't mean you have to condene it as wrong. As I said: COBD is a cyberpunk RPG theme game and mostly of the sex scenes are avoidable. If you don't like a sex scene, just don't play the path what will lead to it. That is my point.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Well, you have the right to like and dislike whatever you wish. But, the thing is, just because you don't like something, don't mean you have to condene it as wrong. As I said: COBD is a cyberpunk RPG theme game and mostly of the sex scenes are avoidable. If you don't like a sex scene, just don't play the path what will lead to it. That is my point.
Or, as an alternative, you could take a stick-it note with a vagina drawn on it and slap that on your screen. Pretend that dudes a lady!

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Victoria good path
Victoria bad path
Ellen path
Katie path
Gloria path
Chandra path
Shannon breaking path (side path)
Sonja path (side girl IMHO)
It's even more complex than that:
Ellen love route / fuck-buddy route.
Katie pure love route / naughty route (we'll see what it involves).
Abby side girl route (with it's posible repercussions on Chandra's route).
Solo routes with every main LI.
Possible threesomes have been hinted (maybe Ellen+Victoria / Chandra+Abby).

And last but not least, everyone's favourite: asexual MC route, mostly played by those who had a suprise in v.0.1 and now prefer not to run the same risk any more :HideThePain:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes