Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Dude! Her leg is covering most of the right crank! Look at the heel of her right foot... see the pedal?
If not, you need glasses worse than I do... And, I am extremely near sighted!
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)
Sorry, I should have clarified - I meant the chainrings

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ch12garage1.jpg
Dev Update #134
I can't go that long without rendering the car! God I love it so much, it just needs some tender care currently.
So, not a bad week, doing a good mix of everything now till the end. We are now sitting at around 820 give or take a couple. Next up is animations. I have done 5 more brining that number up to 38 and I am also starting to play with some new tools for them, but that will take some time. Writing and code wise, things are still going strong and I hope to have things wrapped up in the next couple weeks on my end.
Now I think it is time for a beer.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1955769
Dev Update #134
I can't go that long without rendering the car! God I love it so much, it just needs some tender care currently.
So, not a bad week, doing a good mix of everything now till the end. We are now sitting at around 820 give or take a couple. Next up is animations. I have done 5 more brining that number up to 38 and I am also starting to play with some new tools for them, but that will take some time. Writing and code wise, things are still going strong and I hope to have things wrapped up in the next couple weeks on my end.
Now I think it is time for a beer.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
It looks like Philly has completed 60 static renders and 5 animations in the last two weeks (though it sounds like the animations were all this week). Overall Philly is averaging around 41 static renders and 1.9 animations per week since Chapter 11 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Statics are closing in on the count of a typical chapter. Animations are still only at ~75%, so they're the sticking point. If Philly's 5/week pace continues, we might just get a release at the start of September. If Philly drops down closer to his overall average, we might not see Chapter 12 until October. It really depends on how many animations Philly wants and how fast he can complete them. I'm skeptical he can keep up 5/week but I think he should be able to beat the overall average, especially if he does wrap up static renders soon.

As for the render, hard not to love the car. Not fond of the new hood ornament, but the real question is who's doing the repair work.

Last edited:

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Dude! Her leg is covering most of the right crank! Look at the heel of her right foot... see the pedal?
If not, you need glasses worse than I do... And, I am extremely near sighted!
Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)
OK, so why are the sprockets and chain on the left side of the bicycle? (This is almost certainly what Yamura meant.) Every bike I ever rode had those on the right.

Reactions: whichone

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
OK, so why are the sprockets and chain on the left side of the bicycle? (This is almost certainly what Yamura meant.) Every bike I ever rode had those on the right.
Uh... mirror image photograph or a reverse development... see it all the time... like right handed guitarists seen playing left handed... Why are we even discussing this?

My issue is all that pink! Makes our dear Victoria look like Krista the prom queen from the Pitt! Eeewww!:oops:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
of all the retarded topics to choose to have multi page discussion about..........
Yeah.
This thread used to be a haven of peace and fun. I wouldn't want it to get derailed all of a sudden due to some newly-arrived elements trying to determine whose cock is longer because they got bored or frustrated IRL.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes