AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
It's been a while devs. When is the next update? I hope it's huge.
The size of the next update, it will probably be average as usual. About the release date, by my calculation, it will be released around the last week of August and the first week of September. I am just presuming a release date, do not take it as official information.

Jun 16, 2022
Does anyone knows if downloading the latest version of the game here will have the Steam version recognize the continuation of your save files?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone knows if downloading the latest version of the game here will have the Steam version recognize the continuation of your save files?
steam version is "bit" behind version here so i'd say no. it could when this gets finished and both versions are same

Jun 16, 2022
steam version is "bit" behind version here so i'd say no. it could when this gets finished and both versions are same
That's a shame, but it's nice to know all the same. I originally came across this platform to have access to more adult games, outisde of itch.io and Steam, and was very pleased by my findings so far. More positive finds than negatives. However, I couldn't help but notice games like City of Broken Dreamers, Being A Dik, Lust Academy, Treasure of Nadia, etc all being on F95zone for basically free (outside of MEGA app download limit), while Steam has you paying for said games, as well as being far behind in updates to similar games found on Steam. I'm not here to complain, but wish to understand the reasoning behind the developers' decisions to do as such.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
That's a shame, but it's nice to know all the same. I originally came across this platform to have access to more adult games, outisde of itch.io and Steam, and was very pleased by my findings so far. More positive finds than negatives. However, I couldn't help but notice games like City of Broken Dreamers, Being A Dik, Lust Academy, Treasure of Nadia, etc all being on F95zone for basically free (outside of MEGA app download limit), while Steam has you paying for said games, as well as being far behind in updates to similar games found on Steam. I'm not here to complain, but wish to understand the reasoning behind the developers' decisions to do as such.
Most (if not all ) games listed here (their development - coding, rendering, voice acting, animation etc.) are backed/funded by supporters/fans via various methods such as Patreon, SubscribeStar, itch.io, BuyMeACoffe etc. Some games also listed on Steam as another way for supporters/fans to support the game developer (one off payment compared to the monthly support mechanisms listed before). Another reason for Steam release is that many fans would like to just pay certain amount for a finished product. There are many other reasons.

Anyway, thank you for your support of the game and PhillyGames by purchasing via Steam(y)

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because this is a pirate site.
I believe this is the first time i see someone confused about F95 goals. Not trying to pick at you, just found it curious. :p

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
ch12noirback11.jpg

AH OH! Those two meeting may not go down well!

So, not to shabby this week. I am a little behind where I was hoping to be today, but nothing crazy. I was planning to be done writing by tomorrow but most likely will be Wednesday. Just a few scenes left but a couple are quite large, but the most complicated ones are complete.

Render work and such is winding down since I only have one scene left apart from pickups and the end which will be another series of animations that I will do during the proof and testing phase.

Also customs will be coming soon. Once writing is basically wrapped up I will drop a poll for that. I may want to do something very lewd again... Thinking... lol
Past that, things are shaping up well.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1982943

So, Philly is planning to put Vic and Gloria together for real? :eek::eek:I don't think this is a good idea, but ok, lets go, lets see the thing set on fire.:LOL::LOL:
About the "lewd thing" that he want to make in the next chapter... I can relate it.:sneaky::sneaky: Maybe the first real threesome sex scene?

PS: That kimono what Victoria is wearing make her very sexy. I wonder if she is wearing anything else or just the robe?:sneaky::sneaky::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: Aristos

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It's rather amazing....how amazing this game is. I've was playing it since not long after it started, but I stopped last November so I am now catching up. It's so...cinematic. I love the dark atmosphere. The renders are beautiful, and the women are ridiculous hot. It really doesn't get any better than this one. This is the top tier if renpy games, easily.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
FIRECRACKER, not Firestarter!
:eek:
No, Firestarter... It's based on a Stephen King novel... The girl in that story had pyrokinetic powers. Gloria is even MORE powerful that that! But, the mental powers are along the same line. Gloria is a mental power badass. In Carrie by Stephen King the girl has telekinetic powers as well... That is the source of the reference, not mere fireworks. Hope that helps you. Peace out, Phat (y)

Original film trailer... (Yes, that is Drew Barrymore)

Recent remake trailer...

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1982943

No numbers this week, but it sounds like we're getting close. I'm curious as to whether that means the chapter will be smaller than normal, or if there's been a flurry of activity behind the scenes. Guess we'll see in good time.

At least we get a very interesting preview. Presuming that's Katie's leg in the background, we've got four of the LIs in the same room for the first time; that should be fun. I wonder if the horrible Gloria/Katie Victoria dream sequence from Chapter 9 will be referenced here. It feels like it should be, but that dream was handled so abruptly that it would probably take a lot of work to create a coherent narrative around it now. It would be cool if Philly can pull it off, though.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes